PDA

View Full Version : Another day, another cRapper we never heard of is charged with murder

Sandy
02-02-2021, 10:44 AM
Rapper Silento, known for his viral song “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” was arrested in Georgia on Monday and charged with murder.

Silento, born Richard Hawk, was arrested for the murder of his 34-year-old cousin Fredrick Rooks, the DeKalb County Police Department shared on Twitter. On Jan. 21, police officials investigated Rooks’ death after finding him dead with mutliple gunshot wounds on Deep Shoals Circle.

Silento rose to fame when his number “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)” debuted on May 5, 2015. The catchy number also featured an accompanying dance that soon became viral on social media platforms including Instagram and Twitter. The rapper even performed a version for Nickelodeon to promote their Labor Day weekend lineup.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/watch-whip-nae-nae-rapper-045249068.html

Never heard of the nigger, never heard of its cRap, never heard of its "dance," and I'm usually familiar with the latest viral stupidity.

It made its own cousin good, and why?

1. It owed money to the cuz.
2. The cuz owed it money.
3. Dat last chicken wing, sheeit!
4. Competition over a ho.
5. Competition over a DL buck.
6. DL action and the cuz threatened to tell unless it got paid.

IseDaDiva
02-02-2021, 11:31 AM
Okay. I just watched some of the video featuring this supremely downlow-looking buck. It was tough, but I lasted one whole minute. The dance, called "The Stanky Leg" is pure poetry in motion and the lyrics inspired: "Bop bop bop bop watch me watch me watch me whip nae nae whip nae nae whip..." Well, you get the idea. There's a bunch of YT in the video as well, with some young girls learning to do this nasty nigger "dance."

Anyway, as to why this feminized nog made his cuzzin (is this really his cuzzin, or merely his "skreet cuzzin"?) good? From what I saw I vote for the following:

"6. DL action and the cuz threatened to tell unless it got paid."

Groid_Rage
02-02-2021, 02:25 PM
How can these animals get so rich making up cRap?

Jim Crow
02-02-2021, 03:08 PM
How can these animals get so rich making up cRap?
Because the new generation consists mostly of brain washed nigger lovers.

Groid_Rage
02-02-2021, 03:10 PM
Because the new generation consists mostly of brain washed nigger lovers. I guess.

IseDaDiva
02-02-2021, 04:31 PM

It's mostly young ones, but not all, though. It's spreading. A woman I know went nuts, dumped her husband and started hooking up with creeps from dating sites. She got one greasy semi-nog 15 years younger than she was. She came to pick me up to go shopping one day and cRap racket was blaring in her car. "WTF??" I said and she told me her new "boyfriend" got her into it. Then he took her out in his car with a bunch of his muzzie/nog buddies and they all molested her. Oh, well, I thought. Thank god I haven't seen her for 5 years, if she's still alive.

InsufferableNigg
02-02-2021, 06:50 PM
These sub-human creatures, no talent ass-clowns, it's just downright maddening they are even looked at in any favorable light. :conf

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-02-2021, 06:55 PM
This is exactly why.