PDA

View Full Version : Cant even call a nigger a nigger these days...

DeShawn
02-02-2021, 09:50 AM
I mean I was reading these news articles where people white people were arrested for "harassment." Their crime was calling niggers niggers. I mean if this shit keeps up we're screwed. Freedom of speech is being taken away to appease niggers.

Cant find the article as its from July/August last year. But my point is how screwed are you if you can't even call a nigger a nigger openly?

Jim Crow
02-02-2021, 03:16 PM
Calling a nigger a “nigger”Is not a crime. If you work for a politically correct company and you were recorded,you’ll be fired.But, only if you combine the word Nager with a hate speech or threats is it a crime.

Sambo
02-09-2021, 06:19 AM
No other word describes the pavement apes. They are niggers. Surly, violent, criminally inclined niggers.

Sandy
02-19-2021, 09:32 AM
But niggers can throw out "cracka," "honkey" and lots of racial slurs, and that's freedom of speech.

Ray Cizzums
02-19-2021, 12:50 PM
Some jaboons in Boston flagged down a cop, pointed at a white guy, and said "He just called me a nigger. I'm pressing charges". The cop said "What's the charge" ? The nigger absolutely could not believe it when the cop told him it wasn't against the law.

haywood
02-19-2021, 02:59 PM
Calling a nigger a “nigger”Is not a crime. If you work for a politically correct company and you were recorded,you’ll be fired.But, only if you combine the word Nager with a hate speech or threats is it a crime.

I believe in calling a "spade" a "spade!!" Gnomesayin'!!

Sandy
02-19-2021, 05:47 PM
Some jaboons in Boston flagged down a cop, pointed at a white guy, and said "He just called me a nigger. I'm pressing charges". The cop said "What's the charge" ? The nigger absolutely could not believe it when the cop told him it wasn't against the law.

Good cop. In a lot of blue cities, a cop would give a ticket for "harassment."

DeShawn
03-05-2021, 12:02 PM
I swear I read an article last year in the summer but I can't find it now. It reported that some people called niggers the "n word" and were arrested but for like a day or something...

haywood
03-05-2021, 12:29 PM
No other word describes the pavement apes. They are niggers. Surly, violent, criminally inclined niggers.

Bingo!!

haywood
03-05-2021, 12:31 PM
Good cop. In a lot of blue cities, a cop would give a ticket for "harassment."

I'm surprised that those people got away with it in "bahston!!" That is the epitome of a city full of "libtahds!!" And they think that they are "wicked smahhhhhhhhhhht!!"