PDA

View Full Version : Rival sow says about Wendy Williams, "no amount of plastic surgery can fix the ugliness"

Sandy
02-01-2021, 04:28 PM
As you may recall, Williams recounted an alleged one-night stand with Method Man last week, telling DJ Suss One in an interview the Power Book II: Ghost star was "still very angry" at her.

"I smoked a blunt … with Method Man while I gave him a bath and it was a one-night stand," Williams, whose biopic Wendy Williams: The Movie recently premiered on Lifetime, said. "He'll deny it, maybe not." Method Man, of course, famously put Williams on blast years ago after the TV personality publicly disclosed Smith's health issues.

"In an obvious attempt to increase ratings for her sad biopic, her struggling TV show, and her burnt-out career, Wendy has once again targeted my husband," she said. "It's a pattern that she has repeated for years." According to Smith, Williams also never offered an apology over violating her right to privacy over the aforementioned cancer diagnosis.

"It was clear that she was sick, and that she was struggling with a lot of issues including self-hate and low self-esteem," Smith said. "Over the years those issues have made her increasingly ugly, both inside and out. And no amount of plastic surgery can fix the ugliness inside of her."

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/method-mans-wife-wendy-williams-171707622.html

I hate these "journalists" and "As you may recall," like the following is supposed to be important to everyone. I actually don't recall, because I would never waste my time noticing what nigger is muh dikking or muh poosieing another, and what nigger is mad at another nigger for stealing a buck or ho.

In this case, it's that buck "Method Man" going DL with "Wendy." That has to be the most vile tranny buck on TV, and I do mean tranny. A long time ago I worked in an open office where a niggerlover started playing that tranny buck's Godawful radio show, but luckily for just a short time.

IseDaDiva
02-01-2021, 04:39 PM
"As you may recall..." Why, yes - I eagerly follow all nigger dramas and backbiting.:lol\

That Wendy sow is an extra-dirty, filthy, disgusting sherilla/tranny thing who blew her buck's AIDS stick right in front of her niglet. Niggers are so revolting.

No amount of expensive wigs, prescription makeup or plastic surgery can make it look human.

Rastus Nigger
02-01-2021, 06:26 PM
Covering it in Bondo then making a statute from it may be a good idea. Birds needs things to shit on.

Jim Crow
02-01-2021, 06:42 PM
I’ve never heard of or seen this ugly beast! What the fuck is a method man? I thought Wendy Williams was the lead singer of the Plasmatics who died in the 90s.Niggers are ugly stupid violent disgusting, and will say or do anything of attention. I stay the fuck away from and ignore the annoying destructive worthless low IQ apes.

Ray Cizzums
02-01-2021, 09:26 PM
I’ve never heard of or seen this ugly beast! What the fuck is a method man? I thought Wendy Williams was the lead singer of the Plasmatics who died in the 90s.Niggers are ugly stupid violent disgusting, and will say or do anything of attention. I stay the fuck away from and ignore the annoying destructive worthless low IQ apes.
That's Wendy O. Williams, not to be confused with the very strange sheboon talk show host.

haywood
02-01-2021, 09:34 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/method-mans-wife-wendy-williams-171707622.html

I hate these "journalists" and "As you may recall," like the following is supposed to be important to everyone. I actually don't recall, because I would never waste my time noticing what nigger is muh dikking or muh poosieing another, and what nigger is mad at another nigger for stealing a buck or ho.

In this case, it's that buck "Method Man" going DL with "Wendy." That has to be the most vile tranny buck on TV, and I do mean tranny. A long time ago I worked in an open office where a niggerlover started playing that tranny buck's Godawful radio show, but luckily for just a short time.

That tranny is almost as UGLY as chimpelle 0bungh0le!! Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr mike robinson!!

Ignatow
02-01-2021, 11:01 PM
That negress is so ugly. But what's the big deal, monkey love with 2 consenting monkeys, no human was hurt or defiled.

I aint bin dun did dat!
02-02-2021, 01:00 AM
"As you may recall..." Why, yes - I eagerly follow all nigger dramas and backbiting.:lol\

That Wendy sow is an extra-dirty, filthy, disgusting sherilla/tranny thing who blew her buck's AIDS stick right in front of her niglet. Niggers are so revolting.

No amount of expensive wigs, prescription makeup or plastic surgery can make it look human.

Why do niggers always have some jewelry with da abcs on it. Yes, nigger, W is for Wendy. We are so impressed you learned at least one letter in the alphabet.

Jim Crow
02-02-2021, 08:18 AM
That's Wendy O. Williams, not to be confused with the very strange sheboon talk show host.
I am a big 80’s punk fan. I was just being sarcastic. But I really never heard of that nasty sheboon/tranny before.It’s because I don’t watch mainstream television.