PDA

View Full Version : I hate niggers

Nig McNiggerson
01-31-2021, 01:56 PM
Used to be a retarded liberal and a niggerlover, unlike what many say claiming that people hate niggers because they want someone to blame for their shitty life, I used to believe in systemic raycism and think that niggers being niggers is whipipo's fault.
When I began to realize that in any place with niggers, there is TNB, I began to cope with the realization by coming up with excuses to why Apefrica was such a shithole continent, from colonization, to overpopulation, and ending with climate, until I finally understod that niggers were a plague and inferior to animals.
niggers are scum, anyone that likes them never lived near one.

yuanlieren
01-31-2021, 02:23 PM
Hello and welcome.

I was a liberal also. For a time, I forgot how horrible these animals treated me when I was a kid, and when I started college and a few years after that, I was a bleeding heart. I actually believed that if they stopped being "oppressed" they would become law-abiding and human, but I was extremely naïve

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-31-2021, 02:27 PM
Used to be a retarded liberal and a niggerlover, unlike what many say claiming that people hate niggers because they want someone to blame for their shitty life, I used to believe in systemic raycism and think that niggers being niggers is whipipo's fault.
When I began to realize that in any place with niggers, there is TNB, I began to cope with the realization by coming up with excuses to why Apefrica was such a shithole continent, from colonization, to overpopulation, and ending with climate, until I finally understod that niggers were a plague and inferior to animals.
I was never a lib but you give me hope for some of this brainwashed youth. Welcome to Chimpout.

haywood
01-31-2021, 02:56 PM

Isn't it GREAT taking the red pill?! Welcome to Chimpout, you will LOVE it here!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-31-2021, 03:58 PM
Welcome, Nig McNig!

I'm so glad you embraced the reality of niggers being niggers wherever they exist.

Glad to have you here!

Tar Remover
02-01-2021, 07:40 AM
EXCELLENT! Better a little late than never! Welcome McNiggerson, let's bash some niggers!:club:cellblockwelcome

haywood
02-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Hello and welcome.

I was a liberal also. For a time, I forgot how horrible these animals treated me when I was a kid, and when I started college and a few years after that, I was a bleeding heart. I actually believed that if they stopped being "oppressed" they would become law-abiding and human, but I was extremely naïve

That's like saying if China had a Capitalist economy they would give their people more freedom!! NOT!! Their economy is about to overtake ours and their people have a "Social credit score!!" Watch, the dhimmirats will do that to us!!

NiggerHater
02-01-2021, 10:40 AM
:welcome

AFN_Weasel
02-01-2021, 08:27 PM
Welcome to Chimpout!

:welcometoco

Coon Club Road
02-01-2021, 09:44 PM
I was never a lib but you give me hope for some of this brainwashed youth. Welcome to Chimpout.

DITTO!

Welcome to the club from the "Club"!

Ignatow
02-02-2021, 04:06 PM
Welcome, if it ain't obvious, I hate niggers too!

IseDaDiva
02-02-2021, 08:03 PM
Welcome! Although I was never particulaly a nigger-lover I also had nothing against them and thought they were treated unfairly. My eyes have been opened and I came to the realiization that they are feral, disgusting, parasitic, low-IQ, violent beasts who destroy everything they touch with their nasty black paws.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
02-02-2021, 08:29 PM