PDA

View Full Version : Batwings for crusty old "hip hop" nigger we never heard of

Sandy
01-30-2021, 09:05 PM
Diabetes, crack and smack finally did the buck in.

Duke Bootee, whose 1982 hit “The Message” changed the tone of hip-hop, died on Jan. 13 of heart failure at his home in Savannah, Ga., the New York Times confirmed. He was 69.

Born Edward Fletcher, he began writing “The Message” in 1980, the same year he became a studio musician at Sugar Hill Records, which released the early work of groups such as the Sugar Hill Gang and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five. Fletcher also toured with the Sugar Hill acts and contributed to the writing and recording of their seminal tracks.

“The Message” describes the “jungle” that is living in an impoverished city and marked a stark contrast between the hip-hop hits of the era, which were largely upbeat and meant to make a crowd move. While the Sugar Hill acts were initially hesitant to release the track, it proved to be an instant success and has since been widely regarded as the greatest song in hip-hop history,

Whatever the hell that means.

:stare

influencing major artists like Jay-Z and the Notorious B.I.G. The song proved hip-hop could be a medium for enacting sociopolitical change, according to Questlove, who cited the track as one of his top hip-hop songs of all time.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/duke-bootee-co-writer-hip-171645233.html

How about the jungle that niggers make of a once-civilized city? That would finally be truth in nigger music.

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 10:50 PM
I’ve always been big into music. I hate c-rap,but I have heard the song “the message” in the 80’s.It’s about some robbing nigger jailhouse punk hanging itself in prison .It was annoying to have to listen to the fucking thing blaring back in the 80’s when I was at a bar.Glad the son of a bitch retarded nigger who wrote it is pushing up daisies.

Tar Remover
01-31-2021, 07:59 PM
Spook Bootee? Never heard of the Nog OR the...... well it isn't a "song"....... A mating call, perhaps?

haywood
01-31-2021, 10:53 PM
I’ve always been big into music. I hate c-rap,but I have heard the song “the message” in the 80’s.It’s about some robbing nigger jailhouse punk hanging itself in prison .It was annoying to have to listen to the fucking thing blaring back in the 80’s when I was at a bar.Glad the son of a bitch retarded nigger who wrote it is pushing up daisies.

As am I!!

Coon Club Road
02-01-2021, 01:09 PM
Spook Bootee? Never heard of the Nog OR the...... well it isn't a "song"....... A mating call, perhaps?

It's all jungle music!

Groid_Rage
02-01-2021, 10:19 PM
This crapper lived to three times the average lifespan of a crapper, 69 vs 23

Rastus Nigger
02-02-2021, 03:15 AM
Good riddance, nigger. :traybat