PDA

View Full Version : Niggerpotamus Supreme Stacy Abrams makes news because it's apeparing on a podcast

Sandy
01-30-2021, 09:00 PM
The Lame Stream Media will glorify a nigger for anything. Like jenkemfactory said in another threat, a nigger farts and it's in the news.

Stacey Abrams has a big fan in Pharrell Williams.

Abrams, 47, will join the singer on Monday's episode of his new OTHERtone podcast, which has also featured Eric Andre, Kenya Barris, Bill Nye and others.

The 40-minute interview is exclusively previewed above: It covers Abrams' background and political philosophy as well as her and Williams' mutual admiration (and her side-job writing thrillers and romance novels, one of which has been developed as a CBS series).

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/stacey-abrams-appears-pharrell-williams-233935182.html

CBS probably got SorosDollars or similar. The magic niggerpotamus pretends to write books that nobody reads, and a major network just happens to buy it, giving the nigger for income doing absolutely nothing.

Background and political philosophy: it be all governor an sheet, it juss be robbed by YT!

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2021, 10:22 PM
"OTHERtone podcast" ? More like the SHITton podcast, with SpongeStacy Square Pants.
There must be some stink wafting off that hog-zilla.

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 10:27 PM
I fear Nigger Hairass will pick the vile fat nigger sow to be VP as soon as ByeDone croaks!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-31-2021, 12:07 AM
I fear Nigger Hairass will pick the vile fat nigger sow to be VP as soon as ByeDone croaks!
They may actually be entertaining. Two nigger sows cant get along without fighting and tearing out each others nigger weave.

Jim Crow
01-31-2021, 08:00 AM
They may actually be entertaining. Two nigger sows cant get along without fighting and tearing out each others nigger weave.
Two foolish nigger sows running the country may be funny at first.But after seeing all the damage those 2 vile beasts will do ,it will become infuriating.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-31-2021, 11:32 AM
Two foolish nigger sows running the country may be funny at first.But after seeing all the damage those 2 vile beasts will do ,it will become infuriating.
Trust me, I get it. Gotta make jokes about it. Sometimes it’s the only thing you can do.

Rastus Nigger
01-31-2021, 01:10 PM
The nigger stench alone will make gas masks mandatory for any foolish humans who make the mistake of attending.