PDA

View Full Version : Four time felon nigger praised for its cRap and new movie

Sandy
01-30-2021, 08:44 PM
Look at that niggerloving Yahoo cuck, writing about cRap like it's the most majestic art form ever.

Lead by Benny the Butcher, Westside Gunn and Conway the Machine, Buffalo, N.Y.’s Griselda Records continues to climb hip-hop’s power rankings with a gritty street rap sound reminiscent of ‘90s-era Wu-Tang Clan and Mobb Deep. The industry has taken notice, with Griselda inking deals with both Eminem’s Shady Records and Jay-Z’s Roc Nation, and a Benny-Drake collaboration on the way.

Now, as so many rap artists have before them, they’re making movies, too. The new crime drama Conflicted follows a Buffalo man (Adiyon Dashalon) trying to go clean after a stint in prison, only to be lured back into the game by his cousin (Benny the Butcher). The story pulls heavily from the life of Benny, born Jeremie Pennick, who often raps about his four bids in the New York State pen.

“That was my situation at a point in time,” Benny telks us during a recent virtual interview (watch above) for the film, which also stars Westside Gunn in a small role and Michael Rapaport. “It’s hard re-entering yourself back into society when all your friends are doing the same thing. I been locked up so much that the first time I came home, dudes had money for me, they was happy to see me, the second time I came home, same thing. Third time, it was a little [different]. By the fourth time I came home, they wasn’t even calling me. They wasn’t even checking on me… They didn’t even care. So when you come home, you’re really on an island, you’re by yourself because you’re dealing with things that nobody else is dealing with.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/benny-the-butcher-conflicted-movie-shooting-recovery-buffalo-bills-merchandise-225624629.html

It's so hard out there for ex-con niggers, sheeit. They just can't depend on getting released and welcomed home multiple times. That's what happens when a nigger doesn't repay bail (or jumps bail that gets forfeited) its DL homies put up, or a DL homie finds out that its ho was getting muh dikked by the jailed nigger.

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 11:17 PM
C-rap music and c-rap movies are garbage. Yahoo cuckboy probably knows this, but he’s got to have his head so far up niggers’ asses,it’s affecting his thinking.