PDA

View Full Version : Niggeress makes up a lie that the cheerleading coach said a racial slur, coach is forced to resign

Sandy
01-30-2021, 08:15 PM
I could tell already that the niggeress couldn't cheerlead at all, or was causing problems, so it needed an excuse to get rid of the coach. Any new coach would have to treat all niggers lightly, you see, like any prosecutor was afraid of charging Rodney King. Here's what the nigger and Lame Stream Media claim.

Ottawa University said it has “reluctantly” accepted the resignation of cheer coach Casey Jamerson after Jamerson allegedly made racist remarks toward a Black cheerleader who was subsequently removed from the team.

Cheerleader Talyn Jefferson said she was kicked off the cheer squad earlier this month because of her hairstyle and an incident between herself and Jamerson at practice. Jefferson, 20, told the Kansas City Star in an interview that she had stood up for herself after Jamerson made comments about her hair at practice.

“I got kicked off because I was standing up for myself against micro-aggressive comments that the coach made toward me, that made me and others very uncomfortable,” Jefferson told the Star.

“Instead of the university addressing the fact that the comments were out of line and made me uncomfortable and the coach should have apologized, their solution was to kick me off instead.”

Jefferson then said Jamerson said her hair was a hindrance to her cheer performance and “not collegiate.” Jamerson also allegedly told her to “get the f***” out of practice and accused Jefferson of “talking s***.”

https://sports.yahoo.com/university-reluctantly-accepts-resignation-of-cheer-coach-accused-of-racist-rant-toward-black-cheerleader-201200683.html

That last part is actually true. Niggers always talk shit to start trouble.

haywood
01-30-2021, 10:13 PM
I could tell already that the niggeress couldn't cheerlead at all, or was causing problems, so it needed an excuse to get rid of the coach. Any new coach would have to treat all niggers lightly, you see, like any prosecutor was afraid of charging Rodney King. Here's what the nigger and Lame Stream Media claim.

https://sports.yahoo.com/university-reluctantly-accepts-resignation-of-cheer-coach-accused-of-racist-rant-toward-black-cheerleader-201200683.html

That last part is actually true. Niggers always talk shit to start trouble.

That's what they DO!!

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 10:21 PM
Niggers always instigate shit w/humans.And once it’s on,they cry innocent and how the human is racist. And of course liberals come running to the nigger’s rescue.

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2021, 10:30 PM
Wool hair, tree trunk legs, smash nose and blubber lips ?
No one needs to see that !

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 10:57 PM
Wool hair, tree trunk legs, smash nose and blubber lips ?
No one needs to see that !
Nor do we want to!

Sambo
01-30-2021, 11:14 PM
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2021/01/25/21/38466340-9185419-Allegations_Talyn_Jefferson_a_former_junior_at_Ott awa_University-m-141_1611611970442.jpg

https://hellobeautiful.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/50/2016/03/14568635062953.jpg?quality=85&strip=all&crop=0px%2C111px%2C1531px%2C876px&resize=350%2C200

This chimp is not going to fit in with a squad of humans.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-31-2021, 12:16 AM
If I were coaching or teaching in any way and I walked into a class or team of niggers, I would see myself out before the pieces of shit could accuse me of duh raycizzums.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-01-2021, 10:17 AM
We all know that the nigger had some dirty nappy dreadlocks flopping all over the place. It was probably 100 pounds heavier than any of the humans and had horrific body odor. Probably thought it should be captain. Demanded the cheers be niggerfied andwho knows what else. Even suggesting a nigger wash its hair is now racist...

Sandy
02-01-2021, 11:08 AM
It was probably 100 pounds heavier than any of the humans and had horrific body odor.

This is the typical nigger cheerleader physique. After dieting.

Another reason the nigger made up lies about the coach is that it kept turning routines into something like this, and the coach wouldn't have it.

Coon Club Road
02-01-2021, 01:18 PM
Coach probably called her a "Nappy Headed Hoe"... nothing we haven't heard before!

Bottle_of_Hate
02-01-2021, 09:05 PM
This is the typical nigger cheerleader physique. After dieting.

Another reason the nigger made up lies about the coach is that it kept turning routines into something like this, and the coach wouldn't have it.

:Rofl. I always remember this when I see that nigger. I lost the original someone did with a buffet place.

Sandy
02-01-2021, 11:00 PM
:Rofl. I always remember this when I see that nigger. I lost the original someone did with a buffet place.

I have it, and more!

tweakstick
02-02-2021, 03:50 AM
Not collegiate? More like not tolerable. If other members of the team were being smacked around by its Medusa hayed snakes, they should all have a problem with it. I doubt that even the other nigger team mates wanted this nigger's fur braids stuck in their teefs either. If the shenigg couldn't do practice without it's hurr up in a bonnet, it couldn't do the routines on the sidelines without it either.

Disband the team. It's a worthless pursuit anyway. Just a bunch of girls cheering on a bunch of groids playing niggerbawl hoping to get fucked after the game.

At this point, there is no saving college sports as a whole. Get rid of all of it and replace it with actual courses that teach something worthwhile that can prepare humans to enter the workforce or we're all screwed as a country.

If niggers want to play tree hockey or any other "sport," let them do it on their own time, spending their own money, and do it off campus.

Let colleges go back to something that increases a student's higher level thinking abilities like chess, music, (real) art, math teams etc. This would do wonders for keeping the niggers away from genuine institutions of actual learning as well. They don't care about muhh educashunz anyway - just muhh dikk.

Team sports are fine as long as it is the schools lowest priority because it's turned into nothing but a shit show to worship niggers.

haywood
02-02-2021, 09:15 AM
Niggers always instigate shit w/humans.And once it’s on,they cry innocent and how the human is racist. And of course liberals come running to the nigger’s rescue.

Every SINGLE time!!