PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

yuanlieren
01-30-2021, 02:06 PM
New here. Great site, and looking forward to share thoughts, experiences, and news. Grew up surrounded by niggers all of my childhood and teen years, in a state with tight gun control. FL thankfully, has relatively lax gun laws. I'm actually a light-skinned Hispanic mestizo, but to some niggers, I was "white" and subject to cruel bullying and pranks. Darker-skinned Hispanics would side with niggers, and even call themselves black for brownie points and to avoid bullying. Childhood, for me, was not a time of worry-free innocence, but rather a time of terror and fear, primarily to daily interaction with niggers.

haywood
01-30-2021, 02:10 PM
New here. Great site, and looking forward to share thoughts, experiences, and news. Grew up surrounded by niggers all of my childhood and teen years, in a state with tight gun control. FL thankfully, has relatively lax gun laws. I'm actually a light-skinned Hispanic mestizo, but to some niggers, I was "white" and subject to cruel bullying and pranks. Darker-skinned Hispanics would side with niggers, and even call themselves black for brownie points and to avoid bullying. Childhood, for me, was not a time of worry-free innocence, but rather a time of terror and fear, primarily to daily interaction with niggers.

Hello from a fellow Floridian. I'm a "White Hispanic" actually 50% on my mother's side and Scottish on my Father's side. I despise niggers because of their behavior. Welcome to this site and have a nigger free day!!

NiggerHater
01-30-2021, 07:20 PM
:welcome

Tar Remover
01-30-2021, 07:23 PM
Welcome, fellow nigger hating human!:welcome

jenkemfactory
01-30-2021, 07:25 PM
How's George Zimmerman?
How's president Trump?

Welcome to the forum!
As long as you are human, as long as you talk human, you are welcome!

Jim Crow
01-30-2021, 11:01 PM
Welcome from another Floridian.My work partner and one of the few people I trust in this world is Hispanic. He’s in Miami Cuban. And he’s a little darker. But he’s not a nigger. Nor does he like niggers,identify as one or act like the primates.
Sounds like you’re talking about spiggers. We used to have a lot of those pieces of shit up in New York and Connecticut.They are mixed/niggers.They resemble,stink,have low IQ,are lazy and steal and commit crimes like niggers.And they call each other nigger too!

IseDaDiva
01-30-2021, 11:05 PM
Welcome!:)

Skin colour is not the problem. Being a nigger is the problem, no matter if they're black, white, or pinto.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-31-2021, 12:29 AM
Welcome!

Lots of different people here with one thing in common. We all hate niggers.

Coon Club Road
01-31-2021, 01:20 AM
Welcome to the club from the "Club"!

Enjoy peace of mind sharing your stories with like minded folks!

Ignatow
01-31-2021, 03:58 AM
Welcome to Chimpout. The negroes are who we bash here, plus their worshippers and enablers.

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
01-31-2021, 10:53 AM

haywood
01-31-2021, 12:38 PM
Welcome from another Floridian.My work partner and one of the few people I trust in this world is Hispanic. He’s in Miami Cuban. And he’s a little darker. But he’s not a nigger. Nor does he like niggers,identify as one or act like the primates.
Sounds like you’re talking about spiggers. We used to have a lot of those pieces of shit up in New York and Connecticut.They are mixed/niggers.They resemble,stink,have low IQ,are lazy and steal and commit crimes like niggers.And they call each other nigger too!

A lot of spiggers in soaf Florida, dominicoons and puerto ricoons!! In my Central Florida city there are a lot of Puerto Ricans but fortunately they are White Hispanic!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-31-2021, 04:02 PM
Welcome, Yuan!

I spent several years living around Hispanics in SoCal. I am a fair-haired gringo of Germanic heritage. One thing I quickly learned was how much Hispanics overwhelmingly dislike niggers.

I look forward to reading your thoughts on the subject!

tweakstick
01-31-2021, 05:37 PM
Welcome Aboard!

Your intro reads like so many of ours. We have all had our dealings with the feral nigger beast. Many of us have experienced what would would otherwise have been normal happy memories of childhood and youth which were interrupted by monkeyshines, violence and other such TNB.

Physical assaults, theft, threats of violence, property damage - despite our best attempts to avoid the infestation whenever possible, my family and I have been the victim so much crime and non-human behavior that we couldn't begin to list it all.

You are among friendly humans here now, so feel free to vent.

:club