PDA

View Full Version : Now we can't charge "teens" as adults because it just makes them worse criminals

Sandy
01-30-2021, 12:21 PM
The young men sped off in her car and drove all the way to the South Side of Chicago. Addison police were in pursuit, and when the suspects were cornered, two jumped out and ran. A 17-year-old was apprehended.

On the drive back to the suburbs, the teenager reportedly told the officers that he would be released from juvenile jail in a day and that he would come looking for them and shoot them. If this is true, the teen is not only immature; he’s stupid.

But that’s no reason for DuPage County prosecutors to attempt to bypass the juvenile justice system and charge him as an adult. If convicted of aggravated vehicular hijacking and armed robbery, the teenager could spend several decades in prison.

According to police, the average age of the robbers is between 15 and 20. The youngest in the recent attacks was only 12 years old. While some of the cars are used to commit other crimes, much of the time they’re simply used for joyriding.

Though Black youth make up 14% of the total youth population in the U.S., they represent 53% of the youth defendants transferred to adult court for crimes against persons, the report said.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dahleen-glanton-charging-teens-adults-090000274.html

If we can't deport niggers for non-capital crimes, we have to at least put them in NU for a very long time. Several decades behind bars is a good thing for niggers. It's only common sense. But this niggerpotamus "Dahleen" gets paid to write a typical nigger sob story how they're all oppressed and need to be treated lightly. They're only "joyriding," like that makes everything ok. In fact, when we don't count all the murders, rapes, and robberies, nigger crime is actually pretty non-violent and just for fun.

If niggers are half of the "youth" charged as adults, that's still not enough. If you're white, Asian, Latino, and especially nigger, and it's an adult crime, you need to be charged as an adult. If I'd gone around with a bad crowd and did just one carjacking, one robbery, Sandman Sr. would have demanded I be charged as an adult. I would have begged the cops and court to charge me and put me in solitary for 100 years so I wouldn't have to face my dad. But what do I know, I'm just a privileged white guy who had good parents.

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2021, 02:02 PM
Baboon/Gorilla hybrid Kim Foxx, state attorney for Crook county, "manages" 800 attorneys in the prosecutors office. They have been releasing armed "teen" carjackers, with no bail, for many years. Michelle Obongo claims that whitey moved away, when blacks "who were doing more than just the right thing", moved in, "and left the place a shambles". There's no way the place was a crime ridden shithole when whites lived there. Booga-boons like Kim Foxx and the Wookie, and their fatherless retard hellspawn, are why taxpayers left. Your tribe is a horde of locusts, who consume all resources, then move on.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-30-2021, 02:32 PM
Though Black youth make up 14% of the total youth population in the U.S., they represent 53% of the youth defendants transferred to adult court for crimes against persons, the report said.

Well that makes sense because niggers make up more than 53% of violent adult crime and the "teens" commuting adult crime are overwhelmingly niggers. Probably in the 95% range.