PDA

View Full Version : There's always a new "magazine" worshiping the ex-HNIC and First Tranny

Sandy
01-30-2021, 11:59 AM
I don't know a single person who'd buy this, not even the couple of liberal friends I have. I didn't see how much this one costs, but they run $10, $15. What's next, commemorative dinner plates to put on your mantel?

The most evil magic niggers of all time are back in power, so they must be worshiped.

haywood
01-30-2021, 05:42 PM
I don't know a single person who'd buy this, not even the couple of liberal friends I have. I didn't see how much this one costs, but they run $10, $15. What's next, commemorative dinner plates to put on your mantel?

The most evil magic niggers of all time are back in power, so they must be worshiped.

FUCK that c@ck$ucker and it's tranny!!

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2021, 07:05 PM

I'd buy it, if I had an outhouse. That paper would screw up my plumbing.
I've still got some rolls of Hillary toilet paper, and a Jane Fonda urinal sticker.