PDA

View Full Version : Beyonce's nigger cousin ' rapper ' gets batwinged

CoonsЯus
01-29-2021, 03:43 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/29/martell-kardone-derouen-beyonces-rapper-cousin-shot-dead-at-34/

Jay ' muh lip ' Zee's ho, stinky Beyonce had a cousin ' rapper ' that just got goodified at 34 years old. Wow, this is grandpa/senior age for a hood chanter to have reached. It surely is its grandest achievement.

If you care to read up on this useless worm food coon, go ahead and enlighten yourself and click that link !! I dare you !

Rapper Martell Derouen, who performed under the name Kardone, has died of a gunshot wound. He was 34.

Ray Cizzums
01-29-2021, 04:46 PM
He was batwinged by a 21 year old sheboon, who had an itchy trigger finger.
She shot two other niggers last year, yet here she is, running loose again.

Coon Club Road
01-29-2021, 04:56 PM
..."hood chanter"...

:lol :lol :lol

jenkemfactory
01-29-2021, 05:01 PM
That's great news! It lived a rip old age of 34.

Ignatow
01-29-2021, 06:07 PM
Beyonce and Jay-Z always cry racism when they are super rich for producing crap music for nigger and wigger consumption. No decent human will listen to their bull. They live like kangz and qweenz, but always stirring the pot. That's what niggers do, no matter how rich. I'm glad it's cousin was goodified.

IseDaDiva
01-29-2021, 06:59 PM
Thirty-four is quite an advanced age for a cRapper. They seldom make it past 25. Oh, well. Buh-bye nigger, whoever you were.

haywood
01-29-2021, 11:38 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/29/martell-kardone-derouen-beyonces-rapper-cousin-shot-dead-at-34/

Jay ' muh lip ' Zee's ho, stinky Beyonce had a cousin ' rapper ' that just got goodified at 34 years old. Wow, this is grandpa/senior age for a hood chanter to have reached. It surely is its grandest achievement.

If you care to read up on this useless worm food coon, go ahead and enlighten yourself and click that link !! I dare you !

BEST news I heard all day!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-30-2021, 10:43 AM
He was batwinged by a 21 year old sheboon, who had an itchy trigger finger.
She shot two other niggers last year, yet here she is, running loose again.
Maybe we should keep letting her run loose. Seems to be making the world a better place.