PDA

View Full Version : Every day I wake up, I am thankful that...

Unregistered
01-29-2021, 11:30 AM
... I was not born a nigger!

No matter how many struggles I face in my life, and how difficult certain situations can become, I wake up thankful every day for the fact that I wasn't born a coon.

Be thankful!!

Coon Club Road
01-29-2021, 01:05 PM
Yea I hear you.

My biggest fear is reincarnation! Mrs. CCR tells me I will come back as a spook!

AssLiftingKneeGrow
01-29-2021, 04:53 PM
What if we reincarnate? Would you rather be a nigger or a muslim?

Sandy
01-29-2021, 05:04 PM
Yea I hear you.

My biggest fear is reincarnation! Mrs. CCR tells me I will come back as a spook!

You would have to be a truly evil person for that to happen. :D

Unregistered
01-29-2021, 11:01 PM
What if we reincarnate? Would you rather be a nigger or a muslim?

Muh dick or muh kebab?
I pick a swift clean death.

haywood
01-29-2021, 11:36 PM

No matter how many struggles I face in my life, and how difficult certain situations can become, I wake up thankful every day for the fact that I wasn't born a coon.

Be thankful!!

GREAT minds think alike!!

IseDaDiva
01-30-2021, 02:03 AM
You said it! When I think about looking in the mirror and seeing something like my avatar looking back at me it helps me understand why sows are in a constant rage and erupt in violence all the time. Hint to sows: If I looked like you I would kill myself. Get it?

Unregistered
01-30-2021, 07:45 AM
You said it! When I think about looking in the mirror and seeing something like my avatar looking back at me it helps me understand why sows are in a constant rage and erupt in violence all the time. Hint to sows: If I looked like you I would kill myself. Get it?

Exactly! And that is why there are no magic niggers: Even if there is something like reincarnation, the reborn humans would kill themselves immediately.

Keep Britain White
01-30-2021, 10:11 AM
Reminds me of a line in one of our best comedies over here, "Only Fools And Horses"....
The younger of the two brothers - the fairly useless one - was feeling sorry for himself, and bemoaning his lot in life. He said "You know, I've a feeling if there is such a thing as reincarnation, I'd come back as me!"

haywood
01-30-2021, 10:21 AM
You would have to be a truly evil person for that to happen. :D

As a Buddhist, I agree with Mr. Sandman's statement!!

CoonsЯus
02-01-2021, 08:36 AM

Be thankful!!

exactly what I tell my kid ! He pretty much never gets sad since he learned this. No greater disservice can the universe do, than to utilize a collection of molecules and build you into a nigger. The good news is, eventually the nigger will be recycled.

Bottle_of_Hate
02-01-2021, 09:52 AM
Muh dick or muh kebab?
I pick a swift clean death.

:rofl

I think you might start a new trend.