PDA

View Full Version : Mudshark and buck adopt niglets. Niglets are missing

IseDaDiva
01-28-2021, 11:35 PM
I put this here because I think the burner and buck made the niglets good. We know nigger bucks almost always kill sprogs not their own, well, they kill their own too.

Adoptive parents Trezell and Jacqueline West told police that the boys were last seen playing in their backyard.

“I realized that I left the back gate open and I panicked and came inside the house. [We] searched the house, me and my wife,” Trezell West told ABC affiliate KERO-TV (https://www.avpress.com/news/two-boys-in-california-city-are-still-missing/article_c24dad3a-4666-11eb-88f6-ef7937db74c5.html) on Dec. 23. “Once that didn’t pan out, I got in the van. I looked down the street in both directions; it was getting dark, getting cold.”

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/us/2-toddlers-still-missing-for-nearly-6-weeks-ago/ar-BB1dbKi3?ocid=msedgdhp

Groid_Rage
01-29-2021, 12:30 AM
Fer sure, Trezell, definitely a felon

IseDaDiva
01-29-2021, 01:06 AM
Trezell and his burner.13924 They look guilty to me.

jenkemfactory
01-29-2021, 03:45 AM
Probably nigcicles now.

tweakstick
01-29-2021, 05:34 AM
Hey, I've seen those kids. They were in a neighbor's yard down the street laying next to a fire hydrant.

I have mixed feelings here. Niggers and burners shouldn't be able to have anything to do with children but these were snigglets.

Obviously, they were in the mood for ghetto lobstah but one must ask oneself was a crime committed or many more prevented?

It's quite the moral quandary for most but my question is "Why can't it be both?"

Give them both a McGruff medal and the Jenkem Juice once found guilty.

Buck Simian
01-29-2021, 06:58 AM
Has anyone checked the local county jail? Maybe the two little criminals are in lock-up.

Jim Crow
01-29-2021, 09:24 AM
First of all, who is going to steal too smelly little nigg future felons? It wouldn’t take Joe Kendra more than a few seconds to figure out that the nigg buck and his mudshark whore probably had something to do with it.My my my!And we’re not talking about great criminal intelligence here. Check the trunk of the car and the garbage cans first.

Coon Club Road
01-29-2021, 10:20 AM
They dindu nuffin, they sees nuffin, they hears nuffin so they tell the po po they knows nuffin!

... the good old open back gate! :lol

Cat fur allergic
01-29-2021, 01:41 PM
Nigger and coal had traditional African cuisine. You won't find the nigglets.

Probably bone soup and fried nigglet.

CoonsЯus
01-29-2021, 07:00 PM
these nigger names have become so ridiculous I just can't even make them up like they do. Must be a white thing. Let me try here... LaJundra....Kuhmuzza.....Trazeyea....Muhdikka..... .D-La-Shundra...

Am I getting close?

Trezell West

Ignatow
01-29-2021, 09:14 PM
Two less guaranteed criminals. That's a win.

IseDaDiva
01-29-2021, 11:05 PM
You never know :lol

Save a chicken! Lobstah-rize a niglet!

these nigger names have become so ridiculous I just can't even make them up like they do. Must be a white thing. Let me try here... LaJundra....Kuhmuzza.....Trazeyea....Muhdikka..... .D-La-Shundra...

I think the mammies just slurp up a couple cans of Alphabet soup, shit it out and whatever order the letters fall, that's the name of "mah chile."