PDA

View Full Version : I bring GOOD news!!!

Ful clip
01-28-2021, 10:07 PM
The World Health Organization have just identified a new strain of Afreakan (Sudan) 'Malaria' mosquito which has the potential to kill MILLIONS of Niggers.
in 2019 500,000 Afreakan Niggers died from the normal mosquito but this new 'Mega' one is much more virulent so here's hopin' it wipes out many millions because every less Nigger is one less that will emigrate to and ultimately infest/destroy human occupied territories.

Coon Club Road
01-29-2021, 10:09 AM
Here's a toast to the Killer Skeeters!

Unregistered
01-30-2021, 03:44 PM
I like those numbers. There is a god.

Unregistered
01-31-2021, 10:21 AM
If this new strain of Afreakan (Sudan) 'Malaria' mosquito affects only niggers, or say maybe 85% niggers, then it is the answer to a prayer. I say screw the invasive plant/animal laws. We need the strain imported here and released into nigger infested areas. It wouldn't be biological warfare but simply evolution.

haywood
01-31-2021, 12:45 PM
If this new strain of Afreakan (Sudan) 'Malaria' mosquito affects only niggers, or say maybe 85% niggers, then it is the answer to a prayer. I say screw the invasive plant/animal laws. We need the strain imported here and released into nigger infested areas. It wouldn't be biological warfare but simply evolution.

I'm worried that with our current fraud in chief rejoining WHO we may have to give mo' gibs to african countries. Niggers RUIN everything!!