PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring bakkaball niglet gets chocolate sandwiched in car smash

CoonsЯus
01-28-2021, 12:24 PM
a 15 year old ' heez gunz beya stah ' bakkaball nigger has been put to death by a car crash in New York's Long Island. I'm sure the lil' aspiring coon would have been deaded in a few years anyway by the standard negro fate array....3am hood gun fight over getting ' dissed ' or a crack OD or other appropriate death fitting for a youthful negroid.

https://nypost.com/2021/01/28/high-school-basketball-player-15-killed-in-li-crash-cops/

Hopefully it didn't manage to infect any white womenz before it earned its wings.

Jomani Wright — a sophomore point guard at Uniondale High School who was considered the top public school player in Nassau County — was inside a 2012 Honda CRV with three other teens en route to a gym around 2 p.m.

Gym clearly = drug deal

Coon Club Road
01-28-2021, 07:18 PM
Gym clearly = drug deal

Gym clearly = liquor store
Gym clearly = quick check
Gym clearly = chicken joint
Gym clearly = rib shack
Gym clearly = dice game
Gym clearly = hoes apartment
Gym clearly = pawn shop

CoonsЯus
01-29-2021, 09:36 AM
Gym clearly = liquor store
Gym clearly = quick check
Gym clearly = chicken joint
Gym clearly = rib shack
Gym clearly = dice game
Gym clearly = hoes apartment
Gym clearly = pawn shop

you have a frightening deep understanding of niggers Coon. You sure you're not that lady that watches the chimps out in Africa? :lol

Coon Club Road
01-29-2021, 10:06 AM
you have a frightening deep understanding of niggers Coon. You sure you're not that lady that watches the chimps out in Africa? :lol

:lol No. My first real job threw me deep into the ghetto streets for 8 plus hours a day for several years... I learned to survive, I learned their culture, their habits, their way of life.
(I fear if there is reincarnation, I'll come back as a ghetto nigger which is worse than a spider or snake!)

I learned to discreetly carry a firearm for my own protection even though it was a felony at the time.

if I said they were animals, I'd be insulting the animal kingdom!

They certainly live in a unique class of their own... and the farther I am away from that class the better!

Sandy
01-30-2021, 12:08 PM
when the vehicle collided with a 2006 Toyota driven by an 87-year-old man

The niggers probably ran a red light or stop sign, feeling "entitled" an sheet to break basic traffic laws. If the old man is human, I hope he's ok.

Ignatow
01-30-2021, 02:34 PM
Such a heartwarming story, an ugly bush headed spook gone forever. They called it "young man". If it commits a crime, it's "youth". What the hell niggers, make up your retarded simian peanut brains?

Just like CCR said above, they're an insult even to animals.

Yesterday my brother and I saw a pure dark midget nigger driving a Chevy Acadia. Literally looked like a piece of shit driving.

haywood
01-30-2021, 04:41 PM

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Ray Cizzums
01-30-2021, 07:11 PM
Jaboonie Wright ? That poodle hurr-do should have acted like an air-bag, protecting his 2" thick skull and walnut-sized brain.
He's now in that great nigger ping pong tournament in the sky, and Niggerdale has one less criminal.