PDA

View Full Version : BASED Woman uses the word "nigger" & traumatized dindus call 911

Whitey Ford
01-28-2021, 05:31 AM
Lee County woman defends racist rant that was caught on camera

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqMzGDHzt-g&feature=emb_logo

A woman was being recorded when she called someone the n-word, among other expletives, without even blinking an eye.

Gina Brashear was caught verbally assaulting people and has proved that racism is far from dead. She is heard using the n-word six times in a single video.

The rant came after Brashear was angry about a truck being parked in the road.

She launched the racist attack against Will Osley and Melvin Finley of OF Logistics. The two Black men were working to unload sheet metal from a semi-truck on Saturday.

https://nbc-2.com/news/local/2021/01/25/lee-county-woman-defends-racist-rant-that-was-caught-on-camera/

Tar Remover
01-28-2021, 06:50 AM
Oh my god! We have to call 911 because someone said NIGGER! Oh, saying NIGGER is DEFINITELY a newsworthy crisis! And she did it WITHOUT blinking an eye......

"The rant came after Brashear was angry about a truck being parked in the road." - No, I guarantee there was more to it than that, there ALWAYS is......

Here, how about this- NIGGER! Nigger, nigger nigger nigger nigger! Niiiiiiiiigger! Protected speech, Fuck-o's! HAHAHA!!! NIGGER!:unigger:bugeye

animal mother
01-28-2021, 10:59 AM
I guarantee we are not getting the full story here. I bet the niggers were blocking her business and she told them to move the truck and they got all uppity on her and called her a cracker or something like that and she responded in kind.

That's exactly what happened. This story was on our local news yesterday. The niggers were blocking the woman's driveway for over 3 hours, she asked them to move it several times and they ignored her.
I hope she moves because that area is completely niggerfied.

Coon Club Road
01-28-2021, 03:36 PM
Male news anchor says he can't believe she's "So stunningly openly racist"... is he some kind of dick or something?

Like he's never used the N word in his life!

Apparently why she abandoned her clinic in niggerfied Lee High.

haywood
01-29-2021, 12:00 AM
Male news anchor says he can't believe she's "So stunningly openly racist"... is he some kind of dick or something?

Like he's never used the N word in his life!

Apparently why she abandoned her clinic in niggerfied Lee High.

Who could blame her!!

sierra2500
01-30-2021, 05:48 AM
This woman is my idol, she doesnt give a fuck

Sambo
01-30-2021, 06:39 AM
So two grown buck niggers are traumatized because a small white woman called them a name that niggers call each other nearly every time they speak. Somehow I don't believe them.

haywood
01-30-2021, 10:40 AM
So two grown buck niggers are traumatized because a small white woman called them a name that niggers call each other nearly every time they speak. Somehow I don't believe them.

Yep!!