PDA

View Full Version : L’Toray, school security nigger, sexually assaults student

IseDaDiva
01-26-2021, 07:31 PM
The only shocking thing about this is that anyone is acting all surprised, like, "OMG! Not L'Toray!". The muh dik will not be denied.

A school security guard from Delaware County is charged in connection to allegations he groomed and sexually assaulted a student. L’Toray Hill is accused of assaulting her inside the Darby school where he worked.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2021/01/26/darby-school-security-guard-l-toray-hill-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-student-at-day-care-school/

Coon Club Road
01-26-2021, 10:12 PM
“What we find in a lot of child predator cases are the individual puts a lot of time and effort into building that relationship of trust....

...while on the clock of course, his salary paid by school district payroll which is taxpayer supported.

Ray Cizzums
01-26-2021, 10:42 PM
With a name like "L'Toray" - You've GOT to be a nigger child molester !

haywood
01-26-2021, 10:47 PM
The only shocking thing about this is that anyone is acting all surprised, like, "OMG! Not L'Toray!". The muh dik will not be denied.

https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2021/01/26/darby-school-security-guard-l-toray-hill-accused-of-sexually-assaulting-student-at-day-care-school/

Another philthadelphia Muh Dikk'n NIGGER!! The city of "brotherly shove" and it's suburbs have certainly produced an EXTREMELY feral version of these apes. I've lived in Philly for a total of 6 yrs and philly niggers are the WORST!!

Sandy
01-27-2021, 08:50 PM
allegations he groomed and sexually assaulted a student.

Hopefully it was nigger "victim," in which case there was no need to "groom."

Jim Crow
01-27-2021, 08:58 PM
Hopefully it was nigger "victim," in which case there was no need to "groom."
I sure do hope it was a nigglet sow he molested. Would suck if it was a human child.

Chimp Detester
01-27-2021, 10:39 PM

13907 13909

L’Toray Hill, you putrid sub-cockroach mega-turd crap-beast son of Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo: I wish you an amazing time during your long enrollment @ NU. May you learn new levels of extreme pain.