PDA

View Full Version : Crazed nigger stabs mammy to deff, burns down house but it's the fault of his doctors.

IseDaDiva
01-26-2021, 12:01 PM
Family members of an Ontario man diagnosed with schizophrenia say his doctors didn't do "their due diligence" when they failed to admit him to a hospital after he called a crisis line the day before stabbing his mother and setting her house on fire with her inside.

Jamaicoon, mostly likely.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/joel-vassell-ncr-psychiatrist-1.5883964

Coon Club Road
01-26-2021, 01:45 PM
I read the article and what really concerned me was the footnote!

For more stories about the experiences of Black Canadians — from anti-Black racism to success stories within the Black community — check out Being Black in Canada, a CBC project Black Canadians can be proud of.

WTF... I wonder how many tax dollars were snagged out of good Canadian citizen's pockets for this bullshit or if it was funded solely by the media?

I never knew niggers were so successful in Canada. Fuck... I never thought niggers would migrate to Canada because of the climate to be successful!

What is a successful nigger? Living past age 30? Having a white woman? Own a chicken joint or BBQ?

I wonder what the correlation is as to why niggers are sometimes referred to as "Canadians" as a code word?

Lotta questions here! :lol

Ray Cizzums
01-26-2021, 03:54 PM
Most negroes fall below the 70 IQ line, which qualifies them as mentally retarded here in the US. In Africa, they'd be considered intellectuals. Once the nigger gets violent, they trot out the "He krazy/She krazy" narrative, and the "White doctors/social services caseworkers/police officers shoulda knowed" blame game. It's never the fault of the wild murdering negro, "He cray cray, he cain't hep hisself".

IseDaDiva
01-26-2021, 04:08 PM
I read the article and what really concerned me was the footnote!

For more stories about the experiences of Black Canadians — from anti-Black racism to success stories within the Black community — check out Being Black in Canada, a CBC project Black Canadians can be proud of.

WTF... I wonder how many tax dollars were snagged out of good Canadian citizen's pockets for this bullshit or if it was funded solely by the media?

I never knew niggers were so successful in Canada. Fuck... I never thought niggers would migrate to Canada because of the climate to be successful!

What is a successful nigger? Living past age 30? Having a white woman? Own a chicken joint or BBQ?

I wonder what the correlation is as to why niggers are sometimes referred to as "Canadians" as a code word?

Lotta questions here! :lol

Enough dollars are stolen from my pockets to fund Jamaicoon gangs, Haitian savages and single-digit IQ Somalians. This country used to be nearly nigger-free, except for the descendants of slaves who came slithering and knuckling over the border when old-timey Libtards helped them escape.

Groid_Rage
01-26-2021, 06:30 PM
The Canadians have turned into the world's biggest nigger pandering cucks.

IseDaDiva
01-26-2021, 06:57 PM
The Canadians have turned into the world's biggest nigger pandering cucks.

Hardly the world's biggest. There are quite a few other countries kissing more nigger ass.

haywood
01-26-2021, 09:47 PM
Jamaicoon, mostly likely.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/joel-vassell-ncr-psychiatrist-1.5883964

Without a doubt!!