PDA

View Full Version : UK's most popular dating app figure is a fucking nigger

CoonsЯus
01-26-2021, 10:14 AM
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-9187587/Most-popular-man-Tinder-finds-love-ditching-dating-app.html

The most heavily ' swiped ' ( nigger thieving ? ) figure in a UK dating app is of course, a fucking nigger. The nigger disease has done more damage than COVID, AIDS and every other ailment you can think of to the long suffering UK. Now the coon has found a nice blonde coal burner to abuse so they can live unhappily ever after.

How any sane individual would consider letting themselves get invaded by black meat is beyond me.

'We're looking forward to a better 2021 and I've started new business ventures such as an online butchers called WhatsURBeef and I've signed global modelling contracts. I'm very excited.

If you can stomach such nonsense then feel free to read all about it and click away !

Coon Club Road
01-26-2021, 10:19 AM
"Swiped Right"... I'm guessing that swiping right "Likes" a person or something similar.

Perhaps all the "like swipes" came from people wiping their asses with their phones were in their hand.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-26-2021, 12:12 PM
Time to pay the toll

IseDaDiva
01-26-2021, 12:14 PM
He's also had a lively dating history, having split up from X Factor star Natasha Boon last year
:lol

That buck certainly has a type - slutty looking bleached out mudsharks who look rode hard, put away wet and flame-dried.

Natasha Boon:

Groid_Rage
01-26-2021, 12:46 PM
:lol

That buck certainly has a type - slutty looking bleached out mudsharks who look rode hard, put away wet and flame-dried.

Natasha Boon:She looks like she already has simian DNA in here

Coon Club Road
01-26-2021, 01:48 PM
She looks like she already has simian DNA in here

I'm sure she gets/got plenty of monkey DNA in her!