PDA

View Full Version : Paralyzed dindu Jacob Blake claims it only had a "little pocket knife" that it "dropped"

Sandy
01-25-2021, 04:34 PM
A nigger lied! Sure as the sun shines.

"I realized I had dropped my knife, had a little pocket knife. So I picked it up after I got off of him because they tased me and I fell on top of him," Blake told Michael Strahan on ABC's "Good Morning America" on Jan. 14.

Blake then said he went to the driver's side door to put the knife in the car and intended to then surrender to police.

"I shouldn't have picked it up, only considering what was going on," he said. "At that time, I wasn't thinking clearly."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/new-york-times-jacob-admission-knife-police-shooting

If I had a knife and "picked it up" during a fight with the police, Sandman Sr. would have told them later to do what they wanted with me, because he was not going to visit me in the hospital let alone bail me out. Actually, if I had been trespassing, beating up an ex-girlfriend, Sandman Sr. would have already had nothing to do with me. My mom would have been screaming in anger, "I have no son!" But what can I say, I'm just another privileged white guy who had good parents.

Groid_Rage
01-25-2021, 04:42 PM
But the libtards like the scum at The Yung Turds still say he never had a knife

Coon Club Road
01-25-2021, 10:46 PM
The biggest problem is Jacob BlackSnake is still around to testify.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-26-2021, 09:47 AM
In a sane world Kyle Rittenhouse should be able to sue them. If this story had been told as it really happened from the beginning the chimpout would have been smaller. He would not have been there and he would not be attacked, forcing him to defend himself.

haywood
01-26-2021, 11:06 PM
In a sane world Kyle Rittenhouse should be able to sue them. If this story had been told as it really happened from the beginning the chimpout would have been smaller. He would not have been there and he would not be attacked, forcing him to defend himself.

YEP!!

Whitey Ford
01-27-2021, 02:15 AM
If I had a knife and "picked it up" during a fight with the police, Sandman Sr. would have told them later to do what they wanted with me, because he was not going to visit me in the hospital let alone bail me out. Actually, if I had been trespassing, beating up an ex-girlfriend, Sandman Sr. would have already had nothing to do with me. My mom would have been screaming in anger, "I have no son!" But what can I say, I'm just another privileged white guy who had good parents.

Police Officers are people too. They have families. And they would like to return to their families safe and sound at the end of their shift, which is fair. Act you like you have some common sense and comply with simple requests when interacting with the Police. You and I know that, but niggers think that this is all a joke. Cops are evil for shooting a nigger that rushes them with a knife (a lethal weapon) cuz racisms.

https://i.imgur.com/hefF2SL.jpg