PDA

View Full Version : Should I move?

NoNigNigsAroundHere
01-24-2021, 06:32 PM
Thinking of taking a job near St Paul, Minnesota. What's the nigger situation like there? Is it worth the move?
The job pays more than what I earn where I currently live. Are there many nig nogs there even in the white neighborhoods and are the whites mostly white guilt anti racist liberals?

Unregistered
01-24-2021, 08:01 PM
I feel bad for honest Minnesota folks after all the disaster that struck there the previous year. I’m guessing there are lucrative job openings because of the White folks fleeing the state, yet nigger infestation is the reason seemingly lucrative opportunities have opened.
16% nigger isn’t far off from critical mass, even around 20% is when they start legalizing crime because it’s cheaper to do that than just build more prisons. I’d personally see if I can find anywhere else to work because if you did find a good job opportunity in a nigger infested shithole- your taxes will go to feeding them and providing them gibs and as long as they’re well fed they’ll keep on killing people and looting.
White people pay their bills. If everyone fled the state they’d start facing famine and then it would be hilarious.
It’s your call though, if you had no other choice it might be preferable to nothing. Still, plan carefully!

Unregistered
01-24-2021, 08:13 PM
Check out the demographics of were you're thinking of moving to online and the crime stats too for that area. If it has a nigger infestation then I wouldn't move.

16.9% - Nigger

https://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Paul-Minnesota.html (https://www.city-data.com/city/St.-Paul-Minnesota.html)

Thanks Witchdoctor. According to the city data site, the zip where I want to move is 3% dark. That's much better than 16.9%!!!
Funny you mention city data. I was banned last month for complaining about "people who annoy you". The moderator called me a racist troll. I told the niggers and nigger lovers on the site to stop impregnating sows and women and then abandoning them. The libtards were outraged.

Full Clip
01-24-2021, 08:16 PM
Thinking of taking a job near St Paul, Minnesota. What's the nigger situation like there? Is it worth the move?
The job pays more than what I earn where I currently live. Are there many nig nogs there even in the white neighborhoods and are the whites mostly white guilt anti racist liberals?

Apart from Kalifornia isn't Minnesota supposed to have the most Nigger lovin' Demorat libtards?

DaveInTexas
01-24-2021, 10:07 PM

Your urban areas are now run by the nig-nogs. The only place where the god-fearing White Man is still the boss, is in your rural communities

Full Clip
01-24-2021, 10:25 PM
Human - 'Niggers need to know their place'
Libtard - 'Oh - what place is that?'
Human - 'AFREAKA!'

NigShitPigShit
01-24-2021, 10:38 PM
Thanks Witchdoctor. According to the city data site, the zip where I want to move is 3% dark. That's much better than 16.9%!!!
Funny you mention city data. I was banned last month for complaining about "people who annoy you". The moderator called me a racist troll. I told the niggers and nigger lovers on the site to stop impregnating sows and women and then abandoning them. The libtards were outraged.

https://i.imgur.com/5rhA7v3.jpg

NigShitPigShit
01-24-2021, 10:41 PM
I feel bad for honest Minnesota folks after all the disaster that struck there the previous year. I’m guessing there are lucrative job openings because of the White folks fleeing the state, yet nigger infestation is the reason seemingly lucrative opportunities have opened.
16% nigger isn’t far off from critical mass, even around 20% is when they start legalizing crime because it’s cheaper to do that than just build more prisons. I’d personally see if I can find anywhere else to work because if you did find a good job opportunity in a nigger infested shithole- your taxes will go to feeding them and providing them gibs and as long as they’re well fed they’ll keep on killing people and looting.
White people pay their bills. If everyone fled the state they’d start facing famine and then it would be hilarious.
It’s your call though, if you had no other choice it might be preferable to nothing. Still, plan carefully!

:potd

Unregistered
01-24-2021, 11:19 PM
So u r saying even if the population of Nig nogs is 3%, it's still bad because of libtards?

Unregistered
01-24-2021, 11:26 PM
I haven't even moved there or accepted the job and niggers are already ruining everything.

Coon Club Road
01-24-2021, 11:53 PM
It is safe to assume any major city will have an area of low income housing, etc; etc; etc.

The farther out you are from "town", the lighter it always is.

Nig nogs don't like out in the country. If they are brave enough to settle out there, they don't get many visitors and keep a low pro.

The time you spend commuting to and from work can be measured by the amount of coons present where you reside.

Jubal A. Early
01-25-2021, 01:11 AM
I've got family in the Twin Cities there.
Actually you need to factor in the nigger loving whites up there. The whole of MN is just full
of extreme liberals. Remember Obama fast track immigration for gobs of Africans straight into MN.

CoonsЯus
01-25-2021, 11:55 AM
niggers need to be around their own kind. They need the jungle security for safety. They need the concrete trees and bushes to hide behind. They are far too exposed in rural areas where they stand out and can feel their unwelcome presence. Plus niggers can never be more than a 4 minute drive from ' da chicken sto ' and the C store and the booze shop. Niggers also need concrete corners as territory markers to sell their wares. A nigger needs to make an honest living too you know.

haywood
01-25-2021, 01:12 PM
Actually you need to factor in the nigger loving whites up there. The whole of MN is just full
of extreme liberals. Remember Obama fast track immigration for gobs of Africans straight into MN.

Somooli coons like omar!!

Sandy
01-25-2021, 03:07 PM

It depends on what other zips/neighborhoods you're next to, what you have to drive through. Niggers are lazy even when committing crimes, but it isn't hard for them to pile into a hooptie and drive a few miles to where working humans live, where there are people with things to steal and destroy. My zip has a few towns, one of which has "changing demographics" for the worse. A couple of miles outside of my neighborhood, we hit the growing nigger population, including brand new Section 8 apartments. When they were under construction, there were signs boasting of the HUD "project." Yeah, project it is.

Several years back, I could have had a great new job, two steps up the corporate ladder...but in Jacksonville FL. I didn't know anything about the city. Then when I looked at its crime areas, I told Mrs. Sandman, no way in hell. We could live in a gated community and I'd still be worried about where I'd commute through, what might happen if I stopped somewhere for gas. I didn't want to be at work worrying how she was going around for groceries.

Aren't there also a lot of non-nigger asslifters around? Someone once posted a video of the Mall of America, and it was like walking through Beirut, then turning a corner and finding yourself in Mogadishu.

Unregistered
01-25-2021, 05:19 PM
Twin Cities are heavily infested. I would not move there.

Coon Club Road
01-25-2021, 06:30 PM
"... Plus niggers can never be more than a 4 minute drive from ' da chicken sto ' and the C store and the booze shop. Niggers also need concrete corners as territory markers to sell their wares. A nigger needs to make an honest living too you know."

:lol :lol :lol

Unregistered
01-26-2021, 04:57 PM
Are Somalians a problem in the Twin Cities?

Bottle_of_Hate
01-26-2021, 08:48 PM
Are Somalians a problem in the Twin Cities?

They are niggers so yes. The twin cities I assume you are referring to are Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Thanks to nigger Ohomo they are LOADED with Somali niggers and ass lifting muslims. Crime has risen exponentially since the niggers were foisted upon those cities.

Full clip
01-26-2021, 11:07 PM
They are niggers so yes. The twin cities I assume you are referring to are Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Thanks to nigger Ohomo they are LOADED with Somali niggers and ass lifting muslims. Crime has risen exponentially since the niggers were foisted upon those cities.

I've often wondered how the latter day arrival Niggers (Obongo's Somalicoons) 'Get on' with the resident 'Afreakan' (Slave) Niggers as in LeRoy, Trayvon and DeShaun etc.
Do they fight or at least hate each other (here's hopin'!) simply because they are each competin' for more gibs and a bigger 'Share' of YT's pie?

Bottle_of_Hate
01-26-2021, 11:26 PM
The only thing niggers hate more than the white man is other niggers. They know other niggers are only competition for sows, mud sharks, and gibsmedats. The only differences between the American nigger and the Somali nigger are their bix nood accent and the length of time they have been on welfare. So in a weird and twisted kind of way, the Somali niggers are "better" simply by virtue of less gibs absorbed since they were shat out.

Unregistered
01-27-2021, 05:19 AM
What is an ass lifter?

Bottle_of_Hate
01-27-2021, 10:08 AM
It is a muslim.

NotThatGuy
01-27-2021, 06:35 PM
I currently live in the Twin Cities. So here is how it breaks down, it's somewhat simple. The cities are split up Minneapolis/St. Paul, also split by the highway/freeway systems.

694 - is North Metro
94 - right through the cities
494 - South Metro

Then we have 35E splitting St. Paul and 35W splitting Minneapolis.

If the job is in St. Paul, look for places that are NE of 35E/694. Meaning Stillwater (fun river town), White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Hugo, Forest Lake, North Branch, Columbus and Wyoming, I live in one of those towns (I go weeks without seeing a nigger, except if I go to the Forest Lake Walmart, which I rarely do. Then they are there shuffling around causing issues). Those are the safest places to be. Avoid anything between 35W & 35E (Fridley/Roseville), and avoid ANYTHING 694/35W (Brooklyn Park, Hopkins, Brooklyn Center). Avoid anything between 694/494 (St. Paul/Minneapolis) and avoid 35E/494 (Woodbury, Oakdale). If you were working in Minneapolis, I would say East Bethel, Ham Lake, Isanti and Oak Grove are all rednecks.

NoNigNogsAround
01-27-2021, 11:29 PM
I currently live in the Twin Cities. So here is how it breaks down, it's somewhat simple. The cities are split up Minneapolis/St. Paul, also split by the highway/freeway systems.

694 - is North Metro
94 - right through the cities
494 - South Metro

Then we have 35E splitting St. Paul and 35W splitting Minneapolis.

If the job is in St. Paul, look for places that are NE of 35E/694. Meaning Stillwater (fun river town), White Bear Lake, Mahtomedi, Hugo, Forest Lake, North Branch, Columbus and Wyoming, I live in one of those towns (I go weeks without seeing a nigger, except if I go to the Forest Lake Walmart, which I rarely do. Then they are there shuffling around causing issues). Those are the safest places to be. Avoid anything between 35W & 35E (Fridley/Roseville), and avoid ANYTHING 694/35W (Brooklyn Park, Hopkins, Brooklyn Center). Avoid anything between 694/494 (St. Paul/Minneapolis) and avoid 35E/494 (Woodbury, Oakdale). If you were working in Minneapolis, I would say East Bethel, Ham Lake, Isanti and Oak Grove are all rednecks.

Thank you for this info!!

NoNigNogsAround
01-28-2021, 07:54 AM
Need to make a decision soon. The job is with a major airline company with hubs in Minneapolis and Atlanta. Isn't the nig situation worse in Atlanta then Minneapolis-St Paul? Should I consider Apelanta?

Bottle_of_Hate
01-28-2021, 10:01 AM
I only stopped in Atlanta once for a layover. It was probably 1999 I want to say and it was a sea of niggers. Fast forward 21 years and I am sure it is worse. The area you live in might be ok for now but I can almost guarantee if you go work for the airline down there you will be surrounded by incompetent niggers. You really have to consider if the pay is enough to deal with niggers and if you are able to live far enough away from the plague that at the end of the day you are away from it.

NotThatGuy
01-28-2021, 05:07 PM
Need to make a decision soon. The job is with a major airline company with hubs in Minneapolis and Atlanta. Isn't the nig situation worse in Atlanta then Minneapolis-St Paul? Should I consider Apelanta?

If you are going to be at the Airport, I would look south west of the cities, like Edina or Chaska. Or North West of the cities, Ham Lake, Isanti, etc.

Atlanta, unless you are in a gated community, paying 500 a month to a HOA, you are fucked. There are no nice suburbs within a hour drive to the airport, besides. If you have ever had a layover there, their entire airport is run by jigs.

DefundThePoliceIsWoke
01-28-2021, 06:22 PM
@heynotthatguy have you seen this? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-women-assaulted-during-robbery-of-store-in-st-paul-e2-80-99s-highland-park/ar-BB1cU4yT
Isn't that supposed to be a fancy neighborhood? Or is it now a niggerhood? Has Mac Groveland, Highland Park and that area gone woke because of defund the police?

Unregistered
01-28-2021, 10:56 PM
Atlanta, unless you are in a gated community, paying 500 a month to a HOA, you are fucked. There are no nice suburbs within a hour drive to the airport, besides. If you have ever had a layover there, their entire airport is run by jigs.

Yeah no kidding!
If you move to Atlanta, move outside the perimeter and to the north. Do not move inside the perimeter unless you like crime and high taxes.
Inside the perimeter is full of jiggers and white liberals who coddle and enable them while gentrifying their hoods.

NotThatGuy
01-29-2021, 02:22 PM
I've often wondered how the latter day arrival Niggers (Obongo's Somalicoons) 'Get on' with the resident 'Afreakan' (Slave) Niggers as in LeRoy, Trayvon and DeShaun etc.
Do they fight or at least hate each other (here's hopin'!) simply because they are each competin' for more gibs and a bigger 'Share' of YT's pie?

Oddly enough, when I had my computer business, we had a few clients that were Ethiopian. They HATED American Blacks. Absolutely, hated them. Always talked shit about them, always considered them a subspecies. My favorite was when one of the heads of their group saw some jig shuffling down the sidewalk, he loudly blurted out "Look at that dumb nigger. He calls himself African? He couldn't find Africa on a map! Stupid monkey!". I just about died.

NotThatGuy
01-29-2021, 02:23 PM
@heynotthatguy have you seen this? https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/2-women-assaulted-during-robbery-of-store-in-st-paul-e2-80-99s-highland-park/ar-BB1cU4yT
Isn't that supposed to be a fancy neighborhood? Or is it now a niggerhood? Has Mac Groveland, Highland Park and that area gone woke because of defund the police?

That area has been sliding downhill for a long time. I wouldn't live there. Used to be alright, but that ship has long since sailed.

NoNigNogsAround
01-29-2021, 04:59 PM
That area has been sliding downhill for a long time. I wouldn't live there. Used to be alright, but that ship has long since sailed.

Oh that is too bad. So if you had to work in this particular neighborhood, where would you live?

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-29-2021, 06:05 PM
Oddly enough, when I had my computer business, we had a few clients that were Ethiopian. They HATED American Blacks. Absolutely, hated them. Always talked shit about them, always considered them a subspecies. My favorite was when one of the heads of their group saw some jig shuffling down the sidewalk, he loudly blurted out "Look at that dumb nigger. He calls himself African? He couldn't find Africa on a map! Stupid monkey!". I just about died.

For about a year, I worked with a Real African Negro™ from The Gambia. He was as black as coal, but absolutely despised American slave-descended niggers. He thought they were lazy, dirty, dumb, and ugly.

A couple years later we were in Kenya. Same thing there. The local boogs were not shy when it came to expressing their disgust for our niggers. The them, our niggers were uppity, fat, and looked down on the locals.

Real African Negroes™ are every bit as useless as our own slave-spawn niggers, but in different ways.

NotThatGuy
01-30-2021, 12:33 PM
Oh that is too bad. So if you had to work in this particular neighborhood, where would you live?

45 minutes away, in the North East suburbs that I mentioned earlier.

Unregistered
01-30-2021, 01:39 PM
45 minutes away, in the North East suburbs that I mentioned earlier.

👍👍👍 thanks

NAACP
01-30-2021, 01:54 PM
Niggers ruin everything. They cause problems. Every metro area sucks. They even cause problems in Montana where they are less than 1% of the population. A group of student apes and half breeds confronted one of the Universities there and forced them to make an African Studies major to appease them. The University kowtowed to their demands.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 06:51 PM
Shitbeasts ruin everything. Fuck their entire race.
Shitbeast Floyd, the fentanyl wifebeater is worshipped there.

Unregistered
02-04-2021, 09:35 PM
Carjackings went up 500% from last year in Minneapolis. Didn't the city end up defunding the police by $8M?
The people voted for this. They deserve this.
Crime is going up in every metro area but from what I understand, it's really bad in mpls?

Bottle_of_Hate
02-04-2021, 10:58 PM
Carjackings went up 500% from last year in Minneapolis. Didn't the city end up defunding the police by $8M?
The people voted for this. They deserve this.
Crime is going up in every metro area but from what I understand, it's really bad in mpls?

The problem is that many who don't want the somolicoon niggers there are the ones who are getting victimized. The far left liberals who voted for it and do not even live in the area still blame the white man.

Rastus Nigger
02-05-2021, 12:57 AM
I went to tech school years ago in Minneapolis. The place is totally infested with niggers. I wouldn't live there on a bet even if I got to CCW 24/7.