PDA

View Full Version : Reefer madness strikes again

Goodman Grey
01-22-2021, 06:09 PM

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/georgia-couple-ate-hid-pot-during-car-chase-cops/

A Georgia couple on a high-speed car chase with cops tried to hide their weed by actually eating it, authorities said.

Passenger Brian Turner, 22, allegedly ate a bag of pot and driver Whitney Bailey, 23, allegedly hid marijuana in a “body cavity” during the chase in Carrollton Sunday night, WAGA-TV reported.

The chase began when the owner of a Nissan sedan reported he loaned the car to Bailey but she refused to return it.

Officers approached the car and found Turner sitting in the passenger seat with marijuana in his mouth and on his clothes, cops said. Police say Bailey stuffed the pot in her body but didn’t reveal where.

I'll bet her parents are so proud of her.

IseDaDiva
01-22-2021, 07:23 PM
Do all mudsharks look rode hard, put away wet and flame-dried, in addition to looking brain-damaged? Do all mudsharks seek out the ugliest, niggery-est bucks they can find? Hilarious story in which no humans were harmed. :lol

NigShitPigShit
01-22-2021, 09:10 PM

https://nypost.com/2021/01/21/georgia-couple-ate-hid-pot-during-car-chase-cops/

Look dat heah. She nigga!

What's a 50% octoroon? Sextodecimoroon?

Females who "do" coons always seem to look like they've picked at their skin during a meth fit.

tweakstick
01-22-2021, 09:18 PM
^^ Not always from picking. Sometimes it's from getting their hayed stuck between the dumpster and the cinder block wall during monkey mating rituals.

haywood
01-22-2021, 11:26 PM
Do all mudsharks look rode hard, put away wet and flame-dried, in addition to looking brain-damaged? Do all mudsharks seek out the ugliest, niggery-est bucks they can find? Hilarious story in which no humans were harmed. :lol

The answer to your questions, is a thunderous "YES!!"

Sandy
01-23-2021, 04:14 PM

Do you remember that photo I shared privately of the friend of a friend who married her buck? She looked quite pretty before, then soon after she started getting those meth-head eyes and heavy bags underneath, with her frizzy hair lazily tied back. I checked her profile and she hasn't posted any new pics, but I can't imagine she's looking any better.

Coon Club Road
01-23-2021, 10:59 PM

Passenger Brian Turner (<--- nigger) allegedly ate a bag of pot and driver Whitney Bailey (<--- burner)...

Ever notice coal burners chauffeur baboons around because they lack drivers licenses?

Goodman Grey
01-23-2021, 11:50 PM
Passenger Brian Turner (<--- nigger) allegedly ate a bag of pot and driver Whitney Bailey (<--- burner)...

Ever notice coal burners chauffeur baboons around because they lack drivers licenses?

You can't get a driver's license if you've been convicted of more than 20 DUI's.

That doesn't stop your typical nigger from operating a motor vehicle, though.

When they have a human chauffeur them around, it's usually because they couldn't pass the test at the DMV. I don't want people to think I'm racist because I said this, but I seriously think most niggers have an IQ of 65 and are too stupid to operate your typical car.

Coon Club Road
01-24-2021, 12:55 AM
You can't get a driver's license if you've been convicted of more than 20 DUI's.

That doesn't stop your typical nigger from operating a motor vehicle, though.

When they have a human chauffeur them around, it's usually because they couldn't pass the test at the DMV. I don't want people to think I'm racist because I said this, but I seriously think most niggers have an IQ of 65 and are too stupid to operate your typical car.

Nigroes behind the wheel have definitely lived up to the definition "Driving Like a Nigger"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Driving%20Like%20a%20Nigger

haywood
01-24-2021, 11:52 AM
Nigroes behind the wheel have definitely lived up to the definition "Driving Like a Nigger"

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Driving%20Like%20a%20Nigger

Tru Dat!!

Groid_Rage
01-24-2021, 12:15 PM
Do you remember that photo I shared privately of the friend of a friend who married her buck? She looked quite pretty before, then soon after she started getting those meth-head eyes and heavy bags underneath, with her frizzy hair lazily tied back. I checked her profile and she hasn't posted any new pics, but I can't imagine she's looking any better.Your friend of a friend who married her buck is prolly daid now, so she ain't Facespooking no more.