PDA

View Full Version : Nigger gets job at a grocery store, does almost $1 million of return scams

Sandy
01-22-2021, 05:59 PM
Police said Tre Brown spent two weeks creating over 40 fake returns to obtain over $980,000 while he was employed at the Steve Reynold Blvd. Kroger between December and January, according to a statement.

The returns ranged from $75 to over $87,000 for non-existent items and were placed on several credit cards, detectives said. Corporate employees noticed the transactions and contacted police.

Further investigation showed Brown appears to have used the money to buy clothes, guns, shoes and two cars, police said. Prior to his arrest, police said Brown totaled one of the cars.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-area-teen-stole-nearly-232141385.html

Who's running the store that any employee can do returns like that? The grocery store we usually go to requires a manager's approval for returns (one or total) over $50. I don't believe for a second this nigger was doing it alone.

When you see what the nigger looks like and realize it has a single digit IQ, it's obvious there were others doing this on the inside. Put a few chains on the nigger and make it sing about who really came up with that idea. I'd bet at least half of the store's managers and supervisors are niggers.

https://www.13abc.com/2021/01/22/man-accused-of-scamming-a-grocery-store-out-of-nearly-a-1-million/

Whitey Ford
01-22-2021, 11:58 PM
Krog3r loves niggers. I worked in one when I was a kid, and their management teams bend over backwards to benefit the feral groids. Don't buy Krog3r if you have alternatives, I buy my groceries elsewhere.
19-year-old employee accused of stealing nearly $1M from Gwinnett Kroger

https://i.imgur.com/HNw9OE9.png

A teen was arrested Thursday after police say he scammed nearly a million dollars from a major grocery store chain.

Gwinnett County's White Collar Detectives arrested a 19-year-old Tre Brown after he allegedly scammed over $980,000 from Kroger.

According to authorities, Brown created false returns at the Kroger where he was employed on Steve Reynold Blvd between December and January.

During the investigation, officials believe that Brown was able to create over 40 returns for non-existent items and put them on several credit cards during a two week time period. The returns ranged in price from $75 to over $87,000.

https://www.cbs46.com/news/19-year-old-employee-accused-of-stealing-nearly-1m-from-gwinnett-kroger/article_f9659834-5c08-11eb-a795-8758dd6c8f16.html

Goodman Grey
01-23-2021, 12:31 AM
Authorities learned that Brown had purchased clothes, guns, shoes, and two vehicles with the money.

It would have been funny if the nigger had purchased a house with the money. (Of course, that was the one thing it didn't do, although if I had a million bucks, I would buy a house.)

Did it really think it was going to get away with the crime, as if it didn't think anyone would notice a million dollars disappearing in two weeks? Niggers are so thick.

haywood
01-23-2021, 01:05 AM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/atlanta-area-teen-stole-nearly-232141385.html

Who's running the store that any employee can do returns like that? The grocery store we usually go to requires a manager's approval for returns (one or total) over $50. I don't believe for a second this nigger was doing it alone.

When you see what the nigger looks like and realize it has a single digit IQ, it's obvious there were others doing this on the inside. Put a few chains on the nigger and make it sing about who really came up with that idea. I'd bet at least half of the store's managers and supervisors are niggers.

https://www.13abc.com/2021/01/22/man-accused-of-scamming-a-grocery-store-out-of-nearly-a-1-million/

Homo Erectus is WUT it beez!!

Ignatow
01-23-2021, 01:22 AM
That's why you never ever hire niggers!

DaveInTexas
01-23-2021, 01:26 AM
They might have gotten away with it, the first few times, if they were not so greedy

Goodman Grey
01-23-2021, 01:29 AM
They might have gotten away with it, the first few times, if they were not so greedy

They also stole almost a million dollars over a period of two weeks.

I think the jigaboos involved need to go back to nigger university so they can learn how to commit crimes properly.

If they were like gas stations, and they were shaving off tenths of a penny off of every gallon sold... I mean, they technically round up, but where do those extra fractions of a penny go?

If a gallon costs, say $2.694, why don't they just say it costs $2.70? I'm sure they don't round down as far that 4/10's of a cent is concerned.

Imagine one cent being stolen for every single gallon of gas or diesel sold in the USA every day... that adds up to a lot of money, doesn't it? And what happens to the 6/10's of a cent that might not be officially accounted for? Does it go right into the gas station owner's pocket? Is it taxed?

NigShitPigShit
01-23-2021, 01:58 AM

My first thoughts, exactly. Niggers ALL the way up the food chain.

If the NWO don't watch it with this global reset/nigger-lovin' combo, the entire world--including Davos--will collapse like an abandoned, rained-on termite mound. Coons'll be hunting down Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab with machetes and chains. Klaus doesn't look too nimble, and I can just see Bill throwing him into a pit seeethin' with niggs :D

CoonsЯus
01-23-2021, 09:47 AM
either one very smart or one very lucky nigger....I'd go with the latter option !

GDRHammer
01-23-2021, 01:50 PM
Every day we get more proof of an axiom made famous on these pages a long time ago..."Don't hire niggers. Don't do business with niggers. Shun the nigger. Avoid the nigger. You can not be friends with niggers. If you take fine champagne and add a teaspoon of shit, what do you have? SHIT. If you take a bucket of shit and add a teaspoon of fine champagne, what do you have? SHIT. DON'T MIX OR ASSOCIATE WITH NIGGERS."

Cat fur allergic
01-23-2021, 11:46 PM
boggles the mind how easily the nigger stole that much money.

Groid_Rage
01-25-2021, 01:53 AM
A return for $87,000 - WTF!!!

It had to be a nigger manager and mostly nigger employees for this groid to get away with doing that.Sure thing. As other people have said, most places make one get an authorization for anything more than $200 in a fucking grocery store. Who the fuck spends then gets an 87K refund at a grocery store?
NEVER DO BIDNESS with a Nigger!