PDA

View Full Version : Trump impeachment to go to Senate Monday, launching trial

Goodman Grey
01-22-2021, 12:53 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TYv4roI.jpg

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-capitol-siege-biden-cabinet-trials-462425af29b02c43e24913b6fd191b6f

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi plans to send the article of impeachment against Donald Trump to the Senate on Monday, launching the start of the former president’s trial on a charge of incitement of insurrection over the deadly Capitol riot.

“There will be a trial,” Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said in making the announcement Friday. “It will be a full trial, it will be a fair trial.”

House Democrats who voted to impeach Trump last week for inciting the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot say a full reckoning is necessary before the country — and the Congress — can move on.

Democrats would need the support of at least 17 Republicans to convict Trump, a high bar. While a handful of Senate Republicans have indicated they are open to conviction, most have said they believe a trial will be divisive and questioned the legality of trying a president after he has left office.

It looks like she is wearing panties on her face.

tweakstick
01-22-2021, 02:09 PM
Mitch McConman lied to Trump and told him that there would be no impeachment trial if he would stand down and not pardon himself or family. Mitch the bitch is married to a Chinese spy who has lived rich on the backs of Americans peddling influence, trading in goods and skimming through her Chinese business dealings.

Treasonous corrupt bastards, all of them. I can't believe Trump fell for any of this shit.

animal mother
01-22-2021, 02:23 PM
All 48 Republican Senators (yes 48, Romney and Murkowski are NOT Republicans) should just not fucking show up for this circus. Let the Democunts have their sham impeachment trial then show up to vote NO.

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 02:32 PM
All 48 Republican Senators (yes 48, Romney and Murkowski are NOT Republicans) should just not fucking show up for this circus. Let the Democunts have their sham impeachment trial then show up to vote NO.
They need 17 RINO cocksuckers to convict, but the question is will they stick their necks out to do it ?
Impeaching a private citizen is a stretch, and doing so would blow up the GOP for sure.
If they did, it would go before our traitor-filled SCOTUS, who could make a deal with the swamp to uphold it.

animal mother
01-22-2021, 02:52 PM
They need 17 RINO cocksuckers to convict, but the question is will they stick their necks out to do it ?
Impeaching a private citizen is a stretch, and doing so would blow up the GOP for sure.
If they did, it would go before our traitor-filled SCOTUS, who could make a deal with the swamp to uphold it.
I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.

tweakstick
01-22-2021, 03:09 PM
^^I don't think SCOTUS would touch it. As far as I'm aware, impeachment trial by Congress isn't considered a court whose decisions are to be decided by appeals since it's powers are so broad as to be not covered by law. Impeachment by it's nature is more of a political court and thus out of the hands of SCOTUS. A high crime and misdemeanor is whatever they say it is.

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 03:27 PM
I suspect they may get 3 or 4 Rino pricks to got along. That prick Sasse hates Trump’s guts too. If they ever got 17, I’m finished with both parties for eternity.
I hope you're right, but I think the swamp wants to finish Trump off while they have a chance to do it. McConnell and McCarthy seem to be on board, and are counting their traitors. The SCOTUS will probably uphold the conviction, if the Demorrhoids promise to not pack the court. This event is like the first Spring day that's warm enough, and all the rattlesnakes come out to sun themselves.

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 03:33 PM
^^I don't think SCOTUS would touch it. As far as I'm aware, impeachment trial by Congress isn't considered a court whose decisions are to be decided by appeals since it's powers are so broad as to be not covered by law. Impeachment by it's nature is more of a political court and thus out of the hands of SCOTUS. A high crime and misdemeanor is whatever they say it is.
As it stands right now, impeachment only applies to a sitting President. If they can impeach a private citizen, that means they could impeach any candidate they feel is a threat, according to Alan Dershowitz.

animal mother
01-22-2021, 03:47 PM
As it stands right now, impeachment only applies to a sitting President. If they can impeach a private citizen, that means they could impeach any candidate they feel is a threat, according to Alan Dershowitz.

I believe McConnell will throw Trump under the bus because he blames him for the lost Georgia seats. I tend to agree with that because Trump couldn’t keep whining about how he got fucked instead of shutting the fuck up and campaigning hard for those two seats. Now Georgia has a nigger communist and a beta cuck representing the state.

Keep Britain White
01-22-2021, 03:48 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TYv4roI.jpgIt looks like she is wearing panties on her face.

I'm afraid I often think that whenever women wear patterned masks (always been a bit of a pantie lover); they often look like they've slipped their knicks off as an emergency measure when they've discovered they're not carrying a mask.

zagnut
01-22-2021, 04:08 PM
I'm sorry it is sad to say that Trump is going to get fucked by these rat bastards. It is now for the anti-incumbent movement. Start over and get rid of the gutless bastards destroying our country. Living in Texas, I can only wish I was born here, I'm reminded of the Alamo and Crockett, Boon and Travis that sacrificed everything for the republic of Texas. I now wish we would secede and tell the rest of the union to fuck themselves because they are non-deserving of our support. GOD BLESS TEXAS!!!!!

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 04:18 PM
I believe McConnell will throw Trump under the bus because he blames him for the lost Georgia seats. I tend to agree with that because Trump couldn’t keep whining about how he got fucked instead of shutting the fuck up and campaigning hard for those two seats. Now Georgia has a nigger communist and a beta cuck representing the state.
McConnell's RINO butt buddies, Gov. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffenspberger, conspired to allow cheat-by-mail, with no registration or signature verification allowed, up front, or after the fact. Outrageous conduct of election officials and workers proved the cheat was on. It was a foregone conclusion which way the election, and runoffs, would go. President Trump had every right to contest that sham, and he campaigned all over the state for those two RINOs, even though Perdue knifed him in the back the week before. Loeffler screwed herself, guilty but not charged in the covid insider trading scandal. She was also a borderline RINO, who cozyed up to Trump when convenient.

tweakstick
01-22-2021, 04:26 PM

You know that, I know that and the rest of the country knows that but here they are doing it anyway. This is once again pushing us into Constitutional undiscovered country that our founders never considered could possibly happen.

I'm wondering exactly what they have up their sleeve on this one.

While at work a few minutes ago, It struck me that as a retired service member, for ten years I could be called back to active duty for the purposes of prosecution for offences committed while on active duty. It would only take a stroke of a pen from the Chief of Naval Personnel to make it happen as a member of the Fleet Reserves. Once the ten years is up, it takes a literal act of Congress to recall a person back to duty. While the statute of limitations for, say, theft might be a few years depending on your state, there is none when it comes to the military. I once read the story of a Navy Storekeeper (Leavenworth is full of them) who made it 9 years without getting caught until a paper trail caught up to him for stealing from the Navy. He was recalled, court martialed, and got a ten year sentence and lost all benefits. I knew of a retired Master Sergeant who just wanted to go home, repair lawn mowers and smoke weed. He went to the VA for medical test five years after his retirement ceremony and got popped on a piss test - loosing everything!

I only mention this stuff because, if somehow the SCOTUS got involved and shut this impeachment down, (not gonna happen) would Congress then try to use the UCMJ to go after him? After-all, he was the Commander in Chief. I don't put anything past these demons at this point. Nothing surprises me anymore. They have no boundaries whatsoever when it comes to the unique ways they will go to in order to fuck with this man and destroy every legal precedent in the process leaving a shredded paper trail of our Constitution along the way.

Now, Mitch the Bitch McCriminal is trying to put the impeachment on hold to keep Trump over a barrel indefinitely.

With every fiber of my being I wish a comet would fall from the sky and turn the DC swamp into a smoldering crater.

animal mother
01-22-2021, 04:35 PM
McConnell's RINO butt buddies, Gov. Brian Kemp and Brad Raffenspberger, conspired to allow cheat-by-mail, with no registration or signature verification allowed, up front, or after the fact. Outrageous conduct of election officials and workers proved the cheat was on. It was a foregone conclusion which way the election, and runoffs, would go. President Trump had every right to contest that sham, and he campaigned all over the state for those two RINOs, even though Perdue knifed him in the back the week before. Loeffler screwed herself, guilty but not charged in the covid insider trading scandal. She was also a borderline RINO, who cozyed up to Trump when convenient.

All thanks to that fugly battle sow Stacy Abrams. Kemp kissed her black ass (who knows what she had on him) and allowed the massive fraud. Loeffler would have likely lost on her own due to the scandal AND running against a nigger. Perdue should have won outright the first time if they did not split the ticket with two GOP candidates plus the fucking libertarian running. In any event the senate is lost and we all have to take a bit out of this big shit sandwich.

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 08:08 PM
With every fiber of my being I wish a comet would fall from the sky and turn the DC swamp into a smoldering crater.

There's really almost nothing worth saving there. My comet dance will continue for the foreseeable future. :)

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-22-2021, 10:38 PM
Chucky the cuck says Trump is being impeached for inciting an erection. Oops you let it slip Chucky. Did Trump make you stand at attention?
https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schumer-says-senators-will-decide-if-trump-incited-erection/

Jim Crow
01-22-2021, 10:45 PM
I really don’t think they can get 17 Republican senators to vote to convict Trump.I predict they get five or six at best. I know some of you guys are worried, but stop worrying because it’s not gonna happen.

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 11:16 PM
Chucky the cuck says Trump is being impeached for inciting an erection. Oops you let it slip Chucky. Did Trump make you stand at attention?

One thing is for sure - he wasn't thinking about his cousin Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Moby Dicks.

Ray Cizzums
01-22-2021, 11:41 PM
I really don’t think they can get 17 Republican senators to vote to convict Trump.I predict they get five or six at best. I know some of you guys are worried, but stop worrying because it’s not gonna happen.

According to fake news reporter Carl Bernstein, there are 21 senators who despise Trump, but most wouldn't do so openly.
He named them all: The 21 GOP Senators who have privately expressed their disdain for Trump are: Portman, Alexander, Sasse, Blunt, Collins, Murkowski, Cornyn, Thune, Romney, Braun, Young, Tim Scott, Rick Scott, Rubio, Grassley, Burr, Toomey, McSally, Moran, Roberts, Shelby. (2/3)

The above does not include McConnell, but he's already declared that he's onboard. Other RINO traitors likely to convict include Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Collins, Thune, Toomey, and Grassley - so the question is : Are there 9 more assholes willing to blow up the GOP once and for all ?

Goodman Grey
01-23-2021, 12:15 AM
It would be interesting if enough politicians from both parties got together and decided to make a new third party, the "DemocRepublicans"!

Instead of just being dedicated to forcing "democracy" or a "republic" down our throats, the new party could be about establishing a "Democratic Republic" in the USA.

The concept would enthrall the masses and they would love it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_8cGVmeD1o

Keep Britain White
01-26-2021, 11:18 AM
I just fear that enough Republicans want to be part of the Swamp, and they could have an easier time without Trump on the scene.
Overall, though, I don't think they'll gather enough support for a conviction.

NigShitPigShit
01-27-2021, 05:04 PM
https://i.imgur.com/TYv4roI.jpg

https://apnews.com/article/joe-biden-donald-trump-capitol-siege-biden-cabinet-trials-462425af29b02c43e24913b6fd191b6f

It looks like she is wearing panties on her face.

Used ones from the stretched black hole! xD

*Where the heck are you? Get back on here, Goodman!

NigShitPigShit
01-27-2021, 05:09 PM

Big heart. You're a generous guy. I think there's only a handful of gems left in the Republican Party. Matt Gaetz is amazing. Jim Jordan, Mo Brooks, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley. I need to compile a list, because I'm definitely forgetting the quieter ones who vote bravely!

NigShitPigShit
01-27-2021, 05:16 PM
I'm afraid I often think that whenever women wear patterned masks (always been a bit of a pantie lover); they often look like they've slipped their knicks off as an emergency measure when they've discovered they're not carrying a mask.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Whenever stuff starts getting real you find out just what makes folk tick :lmao

jenkemfactory
01-27-2021, 05:46 PM
These career politicians are afraid of and/or hate just one civilian.
It is going to be one nasty ride.

Jim Crow
01-27-2021, 06:10 PM
According to fake news reporter Carl Bernstein, there are 21 senators who despise Trump, but most wouldn't do so openly.
He named them all: The 21 GOP Senators who have privately expressed their disdain for Trump are: Portman, Alexander, Sasse, Blunt, Collins, Murkowski, Cornyn, Thune, Romney, Braun, Young, Tim Scott, Rick Scott, Rubio, Grassley, Burr, Toomey, McSally, Moran, Roberts, Shelby. (2/3)

The above does not include McConnell, but he's already declared that he's onboard. Other RINO traitors likely to convict include Romney, Murkowski, Sasse, Collins, Thune, Toomey, and Grassley - so the question is : Are there 9 more assholes willing to blow up the GOP once and for all ?
“Fake news” networks talk shit. Only five Republican senators were for the second impeachment.It’s going to be another waste of time and money, just like everything else the Liberals do.

NigShitPigShit
01-27-2021, 07:00 PM
Brilliant article on how President Trump could finesse the upcoming impeachment hearings to FINALLY present evidence of massive election fraud--including the built-in manipulable nature of Dominion voting systems--to a widespread audience:

As former President Trump faces the second sham impeachment effort of Speaker Nancy Pelosi in just over a year, opportunity arises, both for him and for the America First movement. Within this shameful political charade, the overreaching Democrats included accusations that allow for Team Trump to make a robust case before the nation about the material problems that mar the November 3rd presidential vote, in a forum of unparalleled prominence and reach.

If Trump dives headlong into this challenge with courage, imagination, and the charisma that only he can command, then he will transcend the absurdity of this tribunal, crystallize his own political viability, and propel the populist nationalist cause forward into 2022 and beyond.

Repelling the illogical and unfounded incitement charge will prove relatively easy, given the then-president’s own clear (https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1347153506323603456) exhortation to his supporters to “peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard” before the Congress.

But Pelosi’s snap-impeachment also includes the scurrilous accusation (https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/hres24/BILLS-117hres24ih.pdf) that President Trump “repeatedly issued false statements asserting that the Presidential election results were the product of widespread fraud and should not be accepted by the American people or certified by State or Federal officials.”

Clearly, this allegation by the impeachment resolution opens the trial proceedings to a full adjudication of whether Trump’s post-election assertions were, in fact, “false statements.”

In a perverse sense, Pelosi and her minions unwittingly did the country a service.

https://thenationalpulse.com/analysis/cortes-trump-can-turn-the-impeachment-on-the-insiders-and-put-congress-on-trial/

Ray Cizzums
01-27-2021, 09:25 PM
“Fake news” networks talk shit. Only five Republican senators were for the second impeachment.It’s going to be another waste of time and money, just like everything else the Liberals do.
They checked the wind, after McConnell threw Trump under the bus. That was the signal to pile on, but even known RINO shitbags like Thune, Grassley and Portman didn't jump. Then Bitch McConnell gave it up.

Jim Crow
01-27-2021, 10:23 PM
They checked the wind, after McConnell threw Trump under the bus. That was the signal to pile on, but even known RINO shitbags like Thune, Grassley and Portman didn't jump. Then Bitch McConnell gave it up.

McConnell is a swamp rat. He’s always going to appease libs because they’re all part of the same corrupt establishment.

Ray Cizzums
01-27-2021, 10:34 PM
McConnell is a swamp rat. He’s always going to appease libs because they’re all part of the same corrupt establishment.

McConnell is about to find out that fundraising for the National Republican Senatorial Committee will be zero, as long as he remains in charge.
He is a hated RINO swamp rat, who used Trump's popularity to get reelected, then knifed him in the back, for all to see. Big mistake.

tweakstick
01-28-2021, 01:55 AM
McConnell is about to find out that fundraising for the National Republican Senatorial Committee will be zero, as long as he remains in charge.
He is a hated RINO swamp rat, who used Trump's popularity to get reelected, then knifed him in the back, for all to see. Big mistake.

Big mistake? I think not.

Unlike Trump, McDevil will never be impeached for his actual behavior and corrupt Chinese business dealings through his wife - a woman who I consider to be a spy.

He will never see a jail cell for insider trading. They never do even though they all do it.

This POS will still be in office and will likely be re-elected.

He will continue doing what the rest of the swamp does while never being brought to justice. Business as usual for them all.

The thing that most people don't realize is that this is all political theater with these traitors. They put on a show on the floor to make it seem to the voters as if they are standing up for them. Then they vote and no-one ever notices how they actually vote.

They all leave the floor at the end of the day, go to the same Capital Hill Gym, then to their CH credit union to kite a check, then congregate at the same bars and restaurants. They all sit side by side, Dimz and Repugnicunts, drinking and eating highballs, top shelf scotch, lobster thermidor and kobe steaks together while laughing at our gullibility while charging the meals to their K street lobbying bastards' expense accounts.

They should all be in prison.

Ray Cizzums
01-28-2021, 12:29 PM
They should all be in prison.

Rod Blagojevich is the only player I've seen get sent to prison, other than a couple of nigger mayors. While it's true the "Turdle" isn't going anywhere, the optics of his recent treachery will have serious consequences down the line, and have stoked hatred of Senate RINOs to new heights. Only 5 well known skunks stuck their necks out, the rest decided they didn't want to reap the whirlwind. Plenty of them will anyway, but it takes forever to change the Senate.

Sandy
02-01-2021, 01:36 PM

There are plenty of Republican traitors (and I mean that in the Constitution's definition) who'd love to convict Trump. However, he has enough popular support that even the most established RINOs voting to impeach him will be massacred over the next few Senate elections. There are the rumors he's already looking to start his own party, bringing over good guys like Rand Paul, and I think that's what it'll take because the Republican Party cannot be salvaged. It's too corrupt to the core, too in bed with Democrats. A new Trump Party might initially give huge wins to Democrats as Republican voters split, but after that, big Trump Party victories. It might just give big victories to Trumpians with the first elections. Imagine them taking just enough seats so no party has a majority in the House or Senate.

Trump didn't drain the swamp like he said, but I don't think any single person can. That will take a huge wakeup call with American voters.

Sandy
02-01-2021, 01:41 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/22/schumer-says-senators-will-decide-if-trump-incited-erection/

One thing is for sure - he wasn't thinking about his cousin Amy Schumer, a.k.a. Moby Dicks.

Schumer is so ready for mummy wrappings, does his putz still even work? Can he even remember what it's used for?

Amy the Land Whale...that's a thought to make any virile man not be able to get it up for a while. Instead of Austin Powers saying "Baseball, cold showers, baseball, cold showers, Margaret Thatcher naked on a cold day!" the ultimate turn-off thought is now, "Amy Schumer naked!"

Sandy
02-01-2021, 01:49 PM
Rod Blagojevich is the only player I've seen get sent to prison, other than a couple of nigger mayors. While it's true the "Turdle" isn't going anywhere, the optics of his recent treachery will have serious consequences down the line, and have stoked hatred of Senate RINOs to new heights. Only 5 well known skunks stuck their necks out, the rest decided they didn't want to reap the whirlwind. Plenty of them will anyway, but it takes forever to change the Senate.

Blago was never that smart, just a useful pawn who'd sign bills giving billions to the unions. He just happened to be there when the real power brokers wanted to put the future HNIC in the Senate, and then he wanted a bigger payoff for the HNIC's successor. It was obvious he didn't and couldn't have planned it, but when he was thrown under the bus, he knew it was either prison and keep his mouth shut, or find himself Obamacided.

Ray Cizzums
02-01-2021, 04:42 PM
I think that's what it'll take because the Republican Party cannot be salvaged.

The threat of going 3rd party is all Trump needs to take the GOP over. He owns the base - lock, stock, and barrel. RINO rats McConnell and McCarthy are going to find that they can't raise 10 cents, and the never-Trump shitbags have been identified. Why throw the baby out with the bathwater ? It's just like when I get electrical work in a previously occupied building - I use every bit of the existing infrastructure that I can. I cut it back as far as necessary, then build it out from there. Waste not, want not. :)