PDA

View Full Version : Another "Nooses are Racist" Incident

Espantoon
01-20-2021, 10:50 PM
Some people found a couple of "nooses" at an Illinois High School. Obviously that is automatically racist. I guess all the Nazis and criminals hanged by Albert Pierrepoint were victims of white supremacy too.

Police investigating nooses found at Illinois school over MLK Day weekend as possible hate crime (nbcnews.com) (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/police-investigating-nooses-found-illinois-school-over-mlk-jr-weekend-n1254719)

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-20-2021, 11:07 PM
Some people found a couple of "nooses" at an Illinois High School. Obviously that is automatically racist. I guess all the Nazis and criminals hanged by Albert Pierrepoint were victims of white supremacy too.

Police investigating nooses found at Illinois school over MLK Day weekend as possible hate crime (nbcnews.com) (https://www.nbcnews.com/news/nbcblk/police-investigating-nooses-found-illinois-school-over-mlk-jr-weekend-n1254719)

I love how a noose is a hate crime but a murderous nigger killing a white person is no biggie. They commit more interracial homicides than any others by far and only account for a small fraction of the population. Fuck you niggers!

Goodman Grey
01-20-2021, 11:23 PM
Two messages were taped to the ropes, police said. One read "Let them play!" and the other said: "Hear us now! Please!"

Sounds like something niggers would do.

The investigation will turn up nothing, as they usually do, or they will find out that niggers did it.

The messages don't really seem to make sense, and almost sound like inside jokes rather than something a serious Trump supporter nazi communist would say.

Coon Club Road
01-20-2021, 11:36 PM
Wait and see, some coon will get PTSD over this and get disability SSI for life!

Groid_Rage
01-21-2021, 09:43 AM
Niggers chimpout over every perceived slight to their sordid characters but we're the fragile ones. Well the ship back to the muddaland is ready to leave.

haywood
01-21-2021, 10:23 AM
Wait and see, some coon will get PTSD over this and get disability SSI for life!

Sad but true!!

Buck Simian
01-21-2021, 11:52 PM
I read that wrong.

Coon Club Road
01-22-2021, 04:59 PM
^^^ Mooses be rayciss!

NigShitPigShit
01-22-2021, 09:16 PM
I read that wrong.

Well, I don't see them exactly kissing nigger ass, so

:racist

tweakstick
01-22-2021, 09:27 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/4uxkh5.jpg

Jim Crow
01-22-2021, 10:48 PM
Sounds like something niggers would do.

The investigation will turn up nothing, as they usually do, or they will find out that niggers did it.

The messages don't really seem to make sense, and almost sound like inside jokes rather than something a serious Trump supporter nazi communist would say.
I think the same. Fucking niggs doing it and blaming it on YT.

Ray Cizzums
01-23-2021, 12:06 AM
Growing up on NY's Long Island, I can't tell you how many dozens of times I've seen news stories about graffiti. Draw a swastika, or write the word nigger, on anything, and it's guaranteed to make the news. An investigation is always promised. Meanwhile, home invasion robberies, rapes and riots - by guess who - are not reported anywhere.

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 06:11 PM
GOOD. Leave MORE laying around.