PDA

View Full Version : Nigger teacher forces students to apologize to other niggers for being white

justin igger
06-24-2017, 10:49 AM
https://americanlens.com/nc-teacher-forced-students-apologize-white-privilege/

Nigger principal says dindu nuffins

Again, I can not speak regarding specific individuals due to personnel law, however the particular incident you asked about was unfounded to happen at our school,” wrote Wray.

OutragedYT
06-24-2017, 11:08 AM
I would stand up and and tell the truth to the niggers that God so despised them that he made them inferior to whites as well as the rest of mankind.

Bernie Goetz
06-24-2017, 01:07 PM
Me to YT. I would be expelled , again or fighting them .

SC Anemia
06-24-2017, 01:45 PM
“I just want to share light on a situation that happened at Western Rockingham Middle School where a teacher caused some of her students to stand up and apologize to other students based on their inequal opportunities of education."

"Inequal opportunities of education" yep, while sitting in the same classroom.

:bert

Monkeybash
06-24-2017, 01:57 PM
"Inequal opportunities of education" yep, while sitting in the same classroom.

:bert

Exactly. I went to a fuxxated high school and had a nigger student tell me I had more educational advantages because I was white.

I guess that was an acknowledgement that he knew niggers are fucking retarded?

Moolie Mook
06-25-2017, 11:53 AM
Via several Court rulings, not speaking is a form of speech. Compelling someone to speak, either through force or intimidation, is a violation of their 1A rights.

School, principal, teacher, maybe even the school board, all need to be named in a nice civil suit... right now, that's about the only way to get these people to keep their SJW crap at home.

Gallo
06-25-2017, 01:21 PM
I would stand up and and tell the truth to the niggers that God so despised them that he made them inferior to whites as well as the rest of mankind.

I'd explain that there were nigger slave owners too and if it weren't for slavery, all their black asses would still be in Africa living in mud huts and eating bugs.

And that being said, they should the ones thanking US for being white.

Sandy
06-26-2017, 02:09 AM
was unfounded to happen at our school

Don't you love when niggers try to speak English?