PDA

View Full Version : President-alleged Biden takes orifice today

Chimp Detester
01-20-2021, 12:46 PM
Today president-alleged Biden (Barry the Fairy Insane Ohomo's worthless butt buddy) comes to the White House, to continue Obama's failed legacy... God have mercy on our country!

haywood
01-20-2021, 01:10 PM
Today president-alleged Biden (Barry the Fairy Insan Ohomo's worthless butt buddy) comes to the Whitehouse, to continue Obama's failed legacy... God have mercy on our country!

Yep!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-20-2021, 01:26 PM
Yea I heard it going down on the radio. It almost made me vomit so i turned it off.

Goodman Grey
01-20-2021, 01:51 PM

jenkemfactory
01-20-2021, 02:31 PM
Did I miss the installation?
Sorry, I was busy doing something important. I was watching the garbage truck pass by. That's important you know. I had to make sure they pick up the trash.

animal mother
01-20-2021, 03:25 PM
Only been on this site and my email today. All TV's are off and will remain off until all the liberal media asshole sucking has passed.

Load up on the KY jelly, we are all going to take it up the ass.

Jim Crow
01-20-2021, 04:58 PM
Did I miss the installation?
Sorry, I was busy doing something important. I was watching the garbage truck pass by. That's important you know. I had to make sure they pick up the trash.
Don’t feel bad, I purposely missed it! But I won’t miss the funeral, which will be soon!I’d like to take a piss in his box before they bury diaper face’s worthless ass!

jenkemfactory
01-20-2021, 08:03 PM
Don’t feel bad, I purposely missed it! But I won’t miss the funeral, which will be soon!I’d like to take a piss in his box before they bury diaper face’s worthless ass!

They wont let him die. He'll still serve out the four years as a vegetable with feeding tubes.

haywood
01-20-2021, 09:00 PM

As would I!!

Jim Crow
01-20-2021, 10:02 PM
They wont let him die. He'll still serve out the four years as a vegetable with feeding tubes.
I have mixed feelings about that one. I think his job is done. Libs wanted power, they got it. He is just a puppet, a yes man. They may find him unfit and get rid of him with the 25th amendment.Or they may prop him up in a chair and make him read a Teleprompter.Either way it doesn’t matter. The libs are in charge.

Sambo
01-20-2021, 10:13 PM
​We just have to hope and pray that Donald Trump put enough damaging information into the hands of patriots to take the swamp out.

jenkemfactory
01-20-2021, 11:14 PM
​We just have to hope and pray that Donald Trump put enough damaging information into the hands of patriots to take the swamp out.

We're loading too much onto one man. Donald Trump is just one man.

Goodman Grey
01-20-2021, 11:15 PM
We're loading too much onto one man. Donald Trump is just one man.

Yeah... I don't think it was realistic to expect one man to drain the swamp all by himself.

Jim Crow
01-21-2021, 07:48 AM
Yeah... I don't think it was realistic to expect one man to drain the swamp all by himself.
Yep. Especially when trumps own party wouldn’t allow him to do so,because they are feeding in that swamp!

haywood
01-21-2021, 08:44 AM
yep. Especially when trumps own party wouldn’t allow him to do so,because they are feeding in that swamp!

truth!!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-21-2021, 07:07 PM
Only been on this site and my email today. All TV's are off and will remain off until all the liberal media asshole sucking has passed.

Load up on the KY jelly, we are all going to take it up the ass.

I must have popped in and out of this site 20 or 30 times yesterday for the same reason. I had the sound on the teebee on "mute" during the fake inauguration because I wanted to see if any shit was going to occur. I did not listen to any of the MSM commentary or Ye Olde Joe's speech.

A corrupt, unaccomplished, senile old pervert who was "elected" at least in part by fraud, will never be my "president".

Jim Crow
01-21-2021, 09:19 PM
I must have popped in and out of this site 20 or 30 times yesterday for the same reason. I had the sound on the teebee on "mute" during the fake inauguration because I wanted to see if any shit was going to occur. I did not listen to any of the MSM commentary or Ye Olde Joe's speech.

A corrupt, unaccomplished, senile old pervert who was "elected" at least in part by fraud, will never be my "president".
The only reason I would’ve watched diaper face Joe take his phony oath is in hopes of hearing a gunshot! But, with 25,000 national guards there I figured it would be a waste of time to get my hopes up. I was working anyway, and like you say, he will never be my president either!

DR Spook
01-21-2021, 10:04 PM
I think he’s there for two years before he’s suicided or declared incompetent. The Kametoe becomes president and could still serve two full terms under the constitution. Hopefully she would lose the first election, but i fear it’s forever rigged against freedom.