PDA

View Full Version : crazed naked nigger attacks people in the subway and electricity wins!

Cat fur allergic
01-19-2021, 11:14 AM
If not nigger please delete. Looks like a lanky tall light skin nigger to me.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13766142/naked-man-manhattan-subway-dies-electrocution/

A NAKED man wandering around a New York City subway station died by electrocution after shoving another passenger onto the tracks during a wild attack.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-19-2021, 01:44 PM
Looked like a nigger to me.

animal mother
01-19-2021, 01:53 PM
Looked like a nigger to me.

Or possibly a Spigger, it's NYC after all.

Buck Simian
01-19-2021, 01:59 PM
It was bouncing up and down just like a nigger.

nigfreewisconsin
01-19-2021, 02:51 PM
If it helps, 625 volts DC is more than enough to usually kill (There is a slim chance of survival), but not enough to be quick and painless. Yeah, the nigger suffered.

Groid_Rage
01-19-2021, 03:22 PM
Charge him for the wasted electricity

Whitey Ford
01-19-2021, 03:30 PM
Electricity beez a rayciss tool ov dat whitey man who seeks to oppress us historically marginalized peeples of color!

Yes, Human people who are not niggers are evil because they invent neat stuff like electricity. Did you know that Nikola Tesla and Thomas Edison used to fight it out over the value of AC current as opposed to DC current? You probably did because you are not a nigger! But niggers are so dumb they still want to touch the 'third rail.'

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-19-2021, 05:04 PM
But niggers are so dumb they still want to touch the 'third rail.'

It might has sumadat coppa init

Ray Cizzums
01-19-2021, 05:26 PM
NYC has a lot of naked niggers acting the fool. Excuses like "Oh, he off his meds" are then put forth, but that's horseshit. "He mentally ill" or "She crazy" is another one. NO SHIT, it's a fucking wild nigger ! They are almost always cranked up on any combination of drugs you can name. The NYPD shows up in force, but who wants to wrestle a stank, 200 pound naked jaboon ? No one, so they form a perimeter, and watch it air out it's muh dik for a half an hour. These naked chimpanzees should automatically get the "less lethal" baton and beanbag rounds from the cop's retard shotgun.

Jim Crow
01-19-2021, 06:09 PM
Sounds like the story had a happy ending. A daid niggero is always something to be happy about!

Coon Club Road
01-19-2021, 11:49 PM
Train service was temporarily halted between 96th Street and 148th Street in the Harlem neighborhood of Upper Manhattan.

Dumb ass spook inconvenienced hundreds of people trying to get home to their families after work.

Dozens more probably had to smell the sizzling third rail nigger to further traumatize them.

jenkemfactory
01-20-2021, 04:30 AM
Damn racist electricity! That fine animal wont be getting it's welfare check anymore.

CoonsЯus
01-20-2021, 08:40 AM
I was going to post this story a few days back, but I just couldn't figure out what the story was...but a dead nigger is a great outcome, whoever the protagonist may be !

haywood
01-20-2021, 08:45 AM

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13766142/naked-man-manhattan-subway-dies-electrocution/

I think it was a "spigger!!"

CoonsЯus
01-20-2021, 12:51 PM
the shitter outer was a nigger so at least half a nigger got fried.....I'd call this a success story

Chimp Detester
01-20-2021, 01:20 PM
Another wonderfull story of a nigger becoming a crispy critter, gnomesayin?

Sandy
01-21-2021, 01:09 PM
On top of the bath salts/crackhead nuttiness, there's enough melanin there to make me think it's a spigger. One drop rule.

These are a couple of sob story pics from the news, about all those Central American "migrants" trying to come here. Only the second has any actual Latinos, if you look closely in the back.

tweakstick
01-21-2021, 01:53 PM

Well... If it walks like a duck...

He certainly was acting like a nigger. I'm thinking baff salts or PCP here but he was known as a local "homeless man" which could mean anything. He may have just been regular NYC crazy.

I've been to Manhattan once. Even though the area was lower crime than most, I simply didn't get the feeling that anyone there would lift a finger to help me if I was on the street and something happened to me. The only time I actually made eye contact with anyone was in the hotel dealing with staff. I'm just not used to passing pedestrians and not at least acknowledging the other human on the sidewalk passing me.

The drivers there are simply bat shit crazy and won't even get out of the way for an ambulance if it was carrying their own mother.

I haven't been back and don't care to.

Shadoobie shattered, shattered.

Go ahead, bite the big apple. Don't mind the maggots.