PDA

View Full Version : Ex Niggerballer is going to be on Celebrity Boxing show

Espantoon
01-18-2021, 09:53 PM
This is the basketball nigger and former husband of one of the Kardashian coalburners. A few years ago he overdosed in a Nevada brothel and was almost good. Somehow this ape is 41 years old and has had 12 heart attacks and 6 strokes and is still stealing oxygen. I doubt that this actually goes through, but if it does there is a good chance that it will gain batwings in the ring.

Lamar Odom boxing is even sadder and more dangerous than you think (deadspin.com) (https://deadspin.com/lamar-odom-boxing-is-even-sadder-and-more-dangerous-tha-1846067101)

haywood
01-19-2021, 09:11 AM
This is the basketball nigger and former husband of one of the Kardashian coalburners. A few years ago he overdosed in a Nevada brothel and was almost good. Somehow this ape is 41 years old and has had 12 heart attacks and 6 strokes and is still stealing oxygen. I doubt that this actually goes through, but if it does there is a good chance that it will gain batwings in the ring.

Lamar Odom boxing is even sadder and more dangerous than you think (deadspin.com) (https://deadspin.com/lamar-odom-boxing-is-even-sadder-and-more-dangerous-tha-1846067101)

Let's hope the Bat fairy STRIKES again!!

CoonsЯus
01-19-2021, 09:38 AM
Another magical nigger, with magical qualities and properties is about to be presented to its 'hungry for more' brain diseased human admirers ! The stupidity of the average human is quite simply staggering. How anybody could tune into this fucking mindless shit is beyond my comprehension.

Sandy
01-19-2021, 01:51 PM
The 6-foot-10 Odom doesn’t currently have an opponent ... but CB creator Damon Feldman tells us he’s working on a big-name celeb to duke it out with Lamar

For all its health problems, a midget could give it tough competition. How about a midget running around and kicking it in the legs? :lol

I could almost pay money to see it get knocked out on the first punch, achieving goodness right there on the mat. Almost, because I'd rather see it for free on NiggerTube. Odds are good it'll have a heart attack once it starts doing what for a healthy human barely works up a sweat.

Jim Crow
01-19-2021, 06:01 PM
Let's hope the Bat fairy STRIKES again!!
I love ❤️ the batWingfairy!