PDA

View Full Version : 4 niggers murder 15 year old British niglet on the chaotic nigger infested streets of Britian

CoonsЯus
01-18-2021, 10:50 AM
The once peaceful and sedate nation of Britian, has been colonized with niggers to the point where I don't think there is any way out now. The inundation of these hopeless and worthless savage beasts into British society, has plagued the foolishly tolerant indigenous peoples with a metastasis infection of niggery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55705479

Britain never had such problems before the unwanted mass importation of these mud beasts. The nation I fear is doomed to extinction. The BBC actually provided images of all the 4 nigger murdering terrorists for a change and seemed to report the story with an element of impartiality. They always step carefully when a young nigger has been made good - unless the murderers happen to be local in nature of course.

The trial heard how Brian Sasa and Nehemie Tampwo, each aged 20, along with Tyrique King and Zenay Pennant-Phillips, both 19, had planned to "execute" the teenager.

haywood
01-18-2021, 10:54 AM
The once peaceful and sedate nation of Britian, has been colonized with niggers to the point where I don't think there is any way out now. The inundation of these hopeless and worthless savage beasts into British society, has plagued the foolishly tolerant indigenous peoples with a metastasis infection of niggery.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-55705479

Britain never had such problems before the unwanted mass importation of these mud beasts. The nation I fear is doomed to extinction. The BBC actually provided images of all the 4 nigger murdering terrorists for a change and seemed to report the story with an element of impartiality. They always step carefully when a young nigger has been made good - unless the murderers happen to be local in nature of course.

Remember Lee Rigby? Import a bunch of murdering niggers, what could go wrong?!

IseDaDiva
01-18-2021, 11:33 AM

Oh, yes. I remember seeing him lying in the street like a sack of garbage while a savage Nigerian waved around a bloody cleaver. I will never forget that. In other parts of the world, that nigger wouldn't have lived long enough to complain about the poor service he's getting in jail.

I think it's too late for Britain. They opened the flood gates and welcomed hordes of primitive, violent, bloodthirsty Africoons and Muzzies in. I see no solution, especially since entities like the BBC (who wouldn't have bothered with this story if the 15-year-old victim had been a white boy) keep plastering all media with niggers and insisting how wonderful these poor oppressed, underprivileged niggers are.

Sandy
01-18-2021, 01:58 PM
The BBC actually provided images of all the 4 nigger murdering terrorists for a change and seemed to report the story with an element of impartiality. They always step carefully when a young nigger has been made good - unless the murderers happen to be local in nature of course.

As you said: only because the victim was a nigger. If the victim had been a young Brit kid, meaning Anglo-Saxon-Norman-anyhumanblend? The BBC would be apologizing for the lack of social programmes and the other dearths of HM government's spending to "accommodate the refugees we have a moral responsibility to."

Sandy
01-18-2021, 02:00 PM

Oh, yes. I remember seeing him lying in the street like a sack of garbage while a savage Nigerian waved around a bloody cleaver. I will never forget that. In other parts of the world, that nigger wouldn't have lived long enough to complain about the poor service he's getting in jail.

How much insanity does it take for a man to get murdered like that in broad daylight, and yet troops didn't doing anything for so long that the nigger can ook on someone's cell phone?

haywood
01-18-2021, 09:12 PM
How much insanity does it take for a man to get murdered like that in broad daylight, and yet troops didn't doing anything for so long that the nigger can ook on someone's cell phone?

Yep!!

CoonsЯus
01-19-2021, 05:42 PM
latest British nigger to get goodified ! This time, a 13 year old suspected nigger gets the prize stamp !

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-55724091

keep the murders up niggers. It's nice to see that you all believe that the best option for you all is the self extinction route.

Jim Crow
01-19-2021, 05:59 PM
I don’t have a problem with niggers killing each other.I just wish they’d do more of it.