PDA

View Full Version : Hay guys im new here

encurway
01-17-2021, 04:42 AM
These scumbags ruined everything that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular niggers to be nice and considering part of the human society. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression.
And there is some info about me: 18y.o., live in Russia, nationalist, racist, can not stand modern music (mostly coz of niggers).
And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better.

Jim Crow
01-17-2021, 09:52 AM
These scumbags ruined thing that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular nigers to be nice and considering part of the human societe. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression
And there is some info about me: 18y.o., live in Russia, nationalist, racist, can not stand modern music (mostly coz of niggers).
And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better
Niggers are shit. Everything they do is shit. All niggers do here is ruin the quality of life for humans.Muslims are equally as bad and in ways even worse and more dangerous. Unfortunately, the Liberals in America will not allow us to dispose of this vermin. It sounds nice that in Russia you can treat a nigger or Muslim the way they deserve to be treated with support from the community.And that is the reason why Russia is not overrun by Niggs and Muslims. Anyway, welcome to the forum where we hate niggs and muzzies equally.

haywood
01-17-2021, 11:28 AM
These scumbags ruined thing that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular nigers to be nice and considering part of the human societe. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression
And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better

Welcome brother. You will love it here!!

Purple Gummed Tree Climber
01-17-2021, 12:08 PM

Aussie Chimper
01-17-2021, 01:22 PM

Sounds like fun!

Have you heard of Catboy Kami? He's an Aussie Youtuber. We believe he has a huge following in Russia.

Anyway, Welcome to CHIMPOUT!

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-17-2021, 01:58 PM
Glad to have you here, my Russian friend!

tweakstick
01-17-2021, 02:40 PM
Welcome aboard, Encurway! It's always nice to welcome fellow humans from all corners of this nigger infested planet!

:club

NigShitPigShit
01-17-2021, 04:17 PM
[/SUP]]These scumbags ruined thing that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular nigers to be nice and considering part of the human societe. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression

Russia sounds better every day. Niggers and muslims cause MOST of society's problems. Stay nationalist and racist! (Bet I am more racist than you!)

Great to have you! Welcome to

:screamingchimp

IseDaDiva
01-17-2021, 06:11 PM
Hello and welcome!:)

It's hard to believe niggers and muzzies have managed to invade and pollute even Russia. But yes - niggers ruin every single thing they get their black paws on.

Coon Club Road
01-17-2021, 09:06 PM
Welcome to the club from the "Club" my friend!

Enjoy the relief brought by getting all your nigger pressures off your chest!

Ignatow
01-17-2021, 11:08 PM
Welcome!

haywood
01-17-2021, 11:28 PM
Sounds like fun!

Have you heard of Catboy Kami? He's an Aussie Youtuber. We believe he has a huge following in Russia.

Kat boy Kami beez da' maing n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!! I miss his nigger BASHING!!

CoonsЯus
01-18-2021, 11:36 AM
Sounds like fun!

:lol can't believe this is still up on CensoredTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q47mG_weKA

Groid_Rage
01-19-2021, 03:52 PM
Spasibo
:welcometoco

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 02:26 PM
These scumbags ruined everything that's important personally to me (cinema, history, games etc). Sometimes before i could assume that there is a chance for particular niggers to be nice and considering part of the human society. But after blm shit and even more important elections i can not look at niggers (scumbags) without aggression.
And BTW it's a very huge advantage to be nationalist in Russia coz it's not a real big deal to beat up some nigger or muslim shit somewhere on the middle of the street. People mostly ignore it or join you which is even better.

WELCOME encurway! Happy to have you here hating filthy nigger and Jizzlamoscum with us!:cellblockwelcome

jenkemfactory
01-25-2021, 02:28 PM
Welcome.

I'm a week late.