PDA

View Full Version : Ginormous lesbo sheboon got itself a gat

Espantoon
01-16-2021, 12:43 AM
Roxane Gay Has Purchased Firearms to Protect Herself from White Supremacy (theroot.com) (https://www.theroot.com/to-protect-herself-against-white-supremacy-roxane-gay-1846067559)

NigShitPigShit
01-16-2021, 01:23 AM
White people are black people’s problem

Evil emanates from that blob just like stink from a pile of shit.

The literally irrational and insane left have invented and are fostering the bogeyman of contemporary white supremacy to excuse piecemeal white genocide.

Must-watch interview by Jan Jekielek of The Epoch Times's outstanding series, American Thought Leaders:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVVvF3FuHgI

Coon Club Road
01-16-2021, 01:29 AM
“I got me a Beretta. And a Sig Sauer,” Gay said.

Nigger be living large!

Will probably get "spooked" :lol when the trigger is pressed and it actually goes "bang" instead of the usual Hi-Point "click"!

Ray Cizzums
01-16-2021, 01:35 AM
Not to mention the fact that African buffarillas, who go 300 to 400+ pounds on-the-hoof, are nearly bulletproof.
That much blubber can soak up any number of medium caliber handgun projectiles, without touching vital organs.

Coon Club Road
01-16-2021, 01:38 AM
^^^ Yep... they are just like a walking, talking block of Fackler gelatin!

NigShitPigShit
01-16-2021, 01:38 AM
That much blubber can soak up any number of medium caliber handgun projectiles, without touching vital organs.

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

tweakstick
01-16-2021, 02:02 AM
You need to find your people and you’ve y’all have got to articulate something. Because right now the only flags I see flying are confederate flags, and proud boys flags, and fascisms flags.

you've y'all?
fascisms?

Articulate something, huhh?

I'm not really sure who to blame on this one, though. The whole article looks like it was written by a fifth grader.

Niggers will never be taken seriously when they can't even speak or write properly in the native language of the country of their sharting out.

Sandy
01-16-2021, 03:11 PM
Not to mention the fact that African buffarillas, who go 300 to 400+ pounds on-the-hoof, are nearly bulletproof.

:lol

That is true, no doubt the inspiration for Marvel's Blob, virtually immune to gunfire.

Goodman Grey
01-16-2021, 03:25 PM
Wouldn't it be easier to just obey the rules and laws, instead of buying a gun so you can shoot police officers when they try to wrangle your dumb nigger ass?

And if she wanted protection, why didn't she buy a bulletproof vest?

I think they even have some with neck guards, in case someone tries to lynch you.

You never know when you might be walking down the street, with a subway sandwich, when someone might slip a noose-like object around your neck and say "This is MAGA country!!!"

animal mother
01-16-2021, 03:52 PM
“For the first time in my life I have felt the need for an extra layer of protection.”

So I guess the sowaponimus will need to pack on another 100 pounds of blubber for that "extra" layer.