PDA

View Full Version : 46 niggers made good in Niggerland

Goodman Grey
01-15-2021, 04:42 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/africa/drc-46-killed-milita-attack-intl/index.html

Forty-six people from the ethnic Pygmy group were killed -- some of them decapitated -- on Wednesday in a suspected militant attack in northeast Democratic Republic of Congo, according to an NGO official based in the central African country. An armed group shot niggers and decapitated others with machetes in Ambedi, a village in Irumu territory in Ituri province, said Christophe Munyanderu, regional coordinator for the NGO Convention pour le respect de droit de l'homme, or Convention for the Respect of Nigger Rights.

A spokesman for the Armed Forces of the DRC in Ituri attributed the attack to #BlackLivesMatter the Allied Democratic Forces, a rebel group that operates in the region. Two of the assailants were arrested and are currently under interrogation, the spokesman said. Most of the victims were sheboons and niglets, said Rachel Taruwayo, the regional coordinator for the provincial government.

The ADF has intensified its attacks against niggers in the eastern provinces of the DRC in recent years, the United Nations said in July. These attacks have left more than 1,000 niggers dead between January 2019 and June 2020.

:dns

jenkemfactory
01-15-2021, 05:31 PM
Oh well.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-15-2021, 09:32 PM
https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/15/africa/drc-46-killed-milita-attack-intl/index.html

:dns

:nfl

Sandy
01-15-2021, 10:00 PM
attributed the attack to #BlackLivesMatter the Allied Democratic Forces

:lol

Same thing.

Ignatow
01-16-2021, 04:16 AM
Tall nigger, pygmy nigger, white nigger, brown nigger, yellow nigger, anything nigger gone, by their own kind, is always great news. But they are not efficient enough.

tweakstick
01-16-2021, 05:10 AM
Must have been a hell of a show.

But 46???

I call bullshit. Find me a nigger, especially in the congo who can count past ten without dropping it's pants and taking off it's clown shoes.

Besides, they're pygmies. Don't you have to stack them three high to make one whole nigger?

NigShitPigShit
01-16-2021, 08:51 AM
46? 1000??? A drop in the bucket.

Jim Crow
01-16-2021, 08:55 AM
Shame it was just 46. Hopefully,they’ll add six zeros the end of that number soon.I love it when shitboons are made good!

IseDaDiva
01-16-2021, 12:24 PM
An armed group shot niggers and decapitated others with machetes in Ambedi

Why is this news? It's just another, same-old day in the wonderful NiggerLand.