PDA

View Full Version : What are we doing on Monkey Lootn Koon day?

jenkemfactory
01-15-2021, 12:34 PM
What are we doing on March'n Loot'n Koon day?

You know, drugs are half off on Monday. There's a big sale at Leroy's Deli on crack.

Will you:
* rape a white wiminz
* get in a fight
* cap a nigger
* keel a honkey
* burn down your neighborhood and then complain you can't buy food

Goodman Grey
01-15-2021, 12:50 PM
I'll be doing something that no nigger will be doing: working.

tweakstick
01-15-2021, 01:27 PM
I still call it Washington's Birthday so fuck 'em.

Aussie Chimper
01-15-2021, 02:18 PM
I still call it Washington's Birthday so fuck 'em.
I think you mean Robert E Lee’s (19/1)

tweakstick
01-15-2021, 03:03 PM
I think you mean Robert E Lee’s (19/1)

That's an even better answer!

What I was referring to was the holiday that we had to ditch to fit in Marchin' Looty Kang day which was Presidents Day. Legally, they couldn't afford to add anymore paid holidays to the federal schedule so they just decided to dishonor Washington in order to honor a philandering, communist, white whoremongering and whore assaulting nigger.

Washington and Lee did both own niggers, though, so there's that...

Goodman Grey
01-15-2021, 03:42 PM
When I was a kid, a lot of my classmates referred to mlk day as Robert E Lee Day.

I don't think it was even considered to be a holiday back in those days.

Ray Cizzums
01-15-2021, 05:58 PM
I'll be sculpting a corn-studded, organic rendition of "Dr." King, then flushing my masterpiece, as usual.
Maybe I should drop it in a shoe box, and send it to Kabonga Harris. Fweedom !

Coon Club Road
01-16-2021, 01:34 AM
When I was a kid, a lot of my classmates referred to mlk day as Robert E Lee Day.

I don't think it was even considered to be a holiday back in those days.

Out here in this part of the country as well as on Coon Club Road, it has always been known as James Earl Ray Appreciation Day!

Sandy
01-16-2021, 03:22 PM
Out here in this part of the country as well as on Coon Club Road, it has always been known as James Earl Ray Appreciation Day!

The Kang fambly should be the first to honor James Earl Ray. If he hadn't made good the second most magical nigger of all time, the FBI would have eventually outed that nigger as, just like tweak said, a philandering, communist, white whoremongering and whore assaulting nigger. Then leadership of the snivel rights movement would have gone to another nigger.

animal mother
01-16-2021, 04:00 PM

Actually that date in April 4, the day old James Earl made Martyr Looter Kang good for all eternity.