PDA

View Full Version : Nigger sighting at parking lot

jenkemfactory
01-14-2021, 09:30 PM
Please help me identify this species of nigger. It is indeed a nigger. The photo lightens it up a lot. But the animal is much darker. It laid there so long, I just took a picture of the fixture.

Ray Cizzums
01-14-2021, 10:47 PM
That's just a broken down old buffarilla. Her "chilluns" grew up, the wayafare checks stopped coming, she can't "gibs birf" to any more new burdens. My friend, who lives in midtown NYC, has one that regularly shits in front of his building, usually between parked cars. He sends pics, and they can't be unseen.

haywood
01-14-2021, 11:31 PM
Please help me identify this species of nigger. It is indeed a nigger. The photo lightens it up a lot. But the animal is much darker. It laid there so long, I just took a picture of the fixture.

The "Sheboonus Homelessus!!

Coon Club Road
01-15-2021, 10:26 AM
Dat be one uv dem Gibbs me's Dat nigroes.

Lays around collecting Gibbs from the Libs that feel sorry for it... then slithers away in its Escalade to its nest to count its tax free cash.

Most niggers run a hustle.

haywood
01-15-2021, 10:27 AM
Dat be one uv dem Gibbs me's Dat nigroes.

Lays around collecting Gibbs from the Libs that feel sorry for it... then slithers away in its Escalade to its nest to count its tax free cash.

Most niggers run a hustle.

Tru Dat!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-15-2021, 11:10 AM

Looks like an ex 5 dollar blowjob nigger that can no longer demand that kind of hard earned cash from the nasty niggers that gave it employment. Now it lays around and collects any kind of rubbish it can find on it’s daily migration. It will likely jump in front of somebody’s vehicle in an attempt to get lawsuit gibs in the near future.

Sambo
01-16-2021, 11:35 AM
It seems to be some species of sowpotamus and they are more dangerous than they appear.

NigShitPigShit
01-16-2021, 01:14 PM
It seems to be some species of sowpotamus and they are more dangerous than they appear.

As the flirtatious negroid, below, learned for himself:

Sandy
01-25-2021, 05:05 PM
Is that the cleaned up nigger extra used in an especially horrible scene of The Sopranos?

Warning, you cannot unsee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsqQhPFXBEA

Tar Remover
01-30-2021, 08:30 AM
Absolutely, DON'T get too close.......

Tar Remover
01-30-2021, 08:36 AM
I think it may be the elusive Trapdoorilla. This particular species lays in wait behind it's pile of junk on wheels, and as you are approaching the junk you can't see it back there. Once you crest the pile of nigger trappings, it jumps out demanding gibs and could possibly assault you in some fashion. Usually by fling poo. :gibsme