PDA

View Full Version : Surprise! MLK wasn't a saint after all.

IseDaDiva
01-14-2021, 03:08 PM
Shocking, I know, that this nigger icon went around muh dikkin' and watched another "pastor" commit rape and did nothing about it. I'm sure these are only a few of this mealy-mouthed buck's sins and/or crimes. Oh, and we're getting another documentary about the randy buck. Oh, boy.

This article is written by another nigger (one who was disturbed to learn that Abraham Lincoln wasn't really a nigger lover) so you know it's sympathetic, downplays the TNB and basically blames YT.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mlkfbi-martin-luther-king-jr-cancel-culture-civil-rights-fbi-recordings-221214550.html

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-14-2021, 03:13 PM
Shocking, I know, that this nigger icon went around muh dikkin' and watched another "pastor" commit rape and did nothing about it. I'm sure these are only a few of this mealy-mouthed buck's sins and/or crimes. Oh, and we're getting another documentary about the randy buck. Oh, boy.

This article is written by another nigger (one who was disturbed to learn that Abraham Lincoln wasn't really a nigger lover) so you know it's sympathetic, downplays the TNB and basically blames YT.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/mlkfbi-martin-luther-king-jr-cancel-culture-civil-rights-fbi-recordings-221214550.html

Release the tapes! Niggers and libs will love it even more.

CthulhuDelay
01-14-2021, 03:34 PM
I wish Martin looter coon would have lived. He'd have fucked up eventually and wouldn't be the goddamn martyr that he is now.

tweakstick
01-14-2021, 09:30 PM
I wish Martin looter coon would have lived. He'd have fucked up eventually and wouldn't be the goddamn martyr that he is now.

I've often suspected that this was the very reason he was dispatched. A dead martyr is worth so much more than a living one exposed as the POS that he was.

NigShitPigShit
01-14-2021, 09:43 PM
Pollard also ruefully notes the stark contrast between the images of Trump supporters rioting on the steps of the Capitol in 2021

versus the peaceful rally that King held on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial in 1963 — footage that’s glimpsed throughout MLK/FBI. “The Kennedy administration was terrified at the idea of all of these people coming into Washington, but it was nonviolent and hopeful.

Then you flash-forward to Jan. 6 and led by the vocal rantings of people like Donald Trump, Rudy Giuliani and Donald Trump Jr., this group of people went down there with a mission to circumvent the certification of the next president of the United States by any means necessary. It’s frightening to think about the contradictions here in America.

Racial conflict in America is 99.99% the doing of the MSM. The handful of Things who own the MSM are Evil.

Niggers are stupid, hypersexualized, and have poor impulse control. However, I don't think they would be nearly so outta control were they not so easily-manipulated by the cunning MSM and the self-righteous, patronizing libtard.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-14-2021, 09:46 PM

I have a really bad feeling that Barry Soetoro "Obama" purged all the really onerous stuff the gubmint had on Marvin Loofer Kang during his 8 years pretending to be POTUS.

We can't tell the troof about America's sacred nigger, after all...

Jim Crow
01-14-2021, 10:32 PM
I have read this about Martin Luther Coon a while back. It was just another lyin criminal rape ape.Coon threw pool parties with prostitutes, evaded taxes and even muh dicked liberal skank Joan Baez.

Whitey Ford
01-14-2021, 10:49 PM

What's really messed up is that it was Barry Goldwater that had the FBI's files on Marchin' Lootin' Koon sealed. What's up with that? If Trump was smart, he'd declassify that before leaving office.

Whitey Ford
01-14-2021, 10:52 PM
muh dicked liberal skank Joan Baez.

Seriously Gross :hurl
https://i.imgur.com/hzLUw87.jpg

Ignatow
01-14-2021, 10:55 PM
Racial conflict in America is 99.99% the doing of the MSM. The handful of Things who own the MSM are Evil.

Niggers are stupid, hypersexualized, and have poor impulse control. However, I don't think they would be nearly so outta control were they not so easily-manipulated by the cunning MSM and the self-righteous, patronizing libtard.

Where niggers are, there won't be peace, guaranteed. That's why they're not allowed to stay forever in China, Japan, Korea, etc. A nigger rapist in China, no civil rights, no human rights, no animal rights. Niggers as we know are lower than animals.

All we can do is to keep away from them, in safe neighborhoods. I don't have a solution, as now they're considered human and citizens. The old ways, they dare not cross the line, because those that did, lived to regret it (or not). Maybe we can sell Alaska to China, all niggers, 1%ters included.

IseDaDiva
01-14-2021, 10:55 PM
“The Kennedy administration was terrified at the idea of all of these people coming into Washington, but it was nonviolent and hopeful.

Ah, yes - all those peaceful, "We Will Overcome" niggers. Stupid nigger author of this BS piece doesn't realize that in those days niggers still had a healthy fear of high-powered hoses, K-9 dogs, police batons, and cops who didn't have to pretend to kiss nigger ass for fear of losing their jobs and would bash a few burrheads without second thoughts.

No one knew this was the beginning of the end:

NigShitPigShit
01-15-2021, 02:20 AM
Seriously Gross 13656

My reaction EXACTLY! I used to like Joan Baez. Used to. What the Hell is WRONG with these mudsharks?!

Coon Club Road
01-15-2021, 10:10 AM
Kang sure had an appropriate last name... Kang of Muh-Dikkery!

The only better name would have been The Johnson Kang or something like that.

Sandy
01-16-2021, 03:27 PM
Seriously Gross :hurl

I guess I'm too young to know her name and not her music. That's the first picture I ever saw of her, and she looks not only like a typical mudshark with meth eyes, she looks like a tranny white male that still had to resort to niggers.

What the hell is wrong with her feet? They don't look normal. That angle doesn't look normal.

Goodman Grey
01-16-2021, 03:43 PM
Here was the REAL beginning of the end:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

Anthony Johnson (b. c. 1600 – d. 1670) was a black Angolan known for achieving wealth in the early 17th-century Colony of Virginia. He was one of the first African American property owners and had his right to legally own a slave recognized by the Virginia courts.

When Anthony Johnson was released from servitude, he was legally recognized as a "free Negro." He became a successful farmer. In 1651 he owned 250 acres (100 ha), and the services of five indentured servants (four white and one black). In 1653, John Casor, a black indentured servant whose contract Johnson appeared to have bought in the early 1640s, approached Captain Goldsmith, claiming his indenture had expired seven years earlier and that he was being held illegally by Johnson. A neighbor, Robert Parker, intervened and persuaded Johnson to free Casor.

Parker offered Casor work, and he signed a term of indenture to the planter. Johnson sued Parker in the Northampton Court in 1654 for the return of Casor. The court initially found in favor of Parker, but Johnson appealed. In 1655, the court reversed its ruling. Finding that Anthony Johnson still "owned" John Casor, the court ordered that he be returned with the court dues paid by Robert Parker.

This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Casor

In one of the earliest freedom suits, Casor argued that he was an indentured servant who had been forced by Anthony Johnson, a free black, to serve past his term; he was freed and went to work for Robert Parker as an indentured servant. Johnson sued Parker for Casor's services. In ordering Casor returned to his master, Johnson, for life, the court both declared Casor a slave and sustained the right of free blacks to own slaves.

In 1653 John Casor, an African employed by Johnson, filed what later became known as a freedom suit. He said that he had been imported as a "seaven or eight yeares" indentured servant and that, after attempting to reclaim his indenture, he had been told by Johnson that he didn't have one. According to the civil court documents, Casor demanded his freedom. "Anthony Johnson was in a feare. Upon this his son in law, his wife and his two sonnes persuaded the said Anthony Johnson to set the said John Casor free."

Casor went to work for Robert Parker, an English colonist who, along with his brother George, later testified that they knew Casor had an indenture. One commentator said that Johnson may have feared losing his headrights land if the case went to court.

Anthony Johnson brought suit in Northampton County court against Robert Parker in 1654 for detaining his "Negro servant, John Casor," saying "Hee never did see any [indenture] but that hee had ye Negro for his life". In the case of Johnson v. Parker, the court of Northampton County upheld Johnson's right to hold Casor as a slave, saying in its ruling of 8 March 1655:

This daye Anthony Johnson negro made his complaint to the court against mr. Robert Parker and declared that hee deteyneth his servant John Casor negro under the pretence that said negro was a free man. The court seriously consideringe and maturely weighing the premisses, doe fynde that the saide Mr. Robert Parker most unjustly keepeth the said Negro from Anthony Johnson his master ... It is therefore the Judgement of the Court and ordered That the said John Casor Negro forthwith returne unto the service of the said master Anthony Johnson, And that Mr. Robert Parker make payment of all charges in the suit.

In sustaining the claim of Johnson to the perpetual service of Casor, the court also gave judicial sanction to the right of free blacks to own slaves of their own race. In a 1916 article, John H. Russell wrote, "Indeed no earlier record, to our knowledge, has been found of judicial support given to slavery in Virginia except as a punishment for a crime." Russell makes that distinction because in 1640, John Punch "was reduced from his former condition of servitude for a limited time to a condition of slavery for life."

It's annoying to hear niggers blame white people for slavery.

Niggers created their own hell.

Whitey Ford
01-16-2021, 11:04 PM
I guess I'm too young to know her name and not her music. That's the first picture I ever saw of her, and she looks not only like a typical mudshark with meth eyes, she looks like a tranny white male that still had to resort to niggers.

What the hell is wrong with her feet? They don't look normal. That angle doesn't look normal.

Joan Baez was before my time too. I've never even heard one of her crappy songs. But, she was a drug addled hippie liberal who bedded niggers from what I've heard. And she looks like a crazy person, not even in the least bit attractive.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-18-2021, 02:11 PM
The tapes will never be released. We know that the nigger loving MSM will cause an uproar of how "racist" the truth is.

Groid_Rage
01-20-2021, 01:49 PM
He prolly would have OJed his wife and his coal burner :burner

Jim Crow
01-20-2021, 04:41 PM
A nigger can’t become a saint till after it’s daid! Here’s wishing all niggers become saints tomorrow!