PDA

View Full Version : Brutal Nigger Beast Attacks 2 Women

Sambo
01-14-2021, 12:15 AM
Savage pavement ape attacks 2 women.

In both cases the M.O. of the beast was the same - attack women from behind and kick them in the face.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqQ_hr3WjI0&feature=emb_logo

"Around 5 p.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old woman was planting flower bulbs on the sidewalk on Fourth Avenue and Blanchard Street when the man approached her from behind and kicked her in the side of her head, investigators said."

https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/seattle-police-search-man-suspected-attacks-two-women/O3QWVDFH3BAXXB4Z7F3ODBFQRA/

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-14-2021, 12:25 AM
What a fucking cowardly stinking nigger. The video footage of it looks just like every other nigger. Impossible to identify it.

Coon Club Road
01-15-2021, 11:15 AM
They look the same, they act the same...they say the same thing... I dindu nuffin!

Tar Remover
02-06-2021, 09:12 AM
:fume:whip:mad::pissed:nigsign:club:angry I can't say what I REALLY want to, but I think this about covers it......

IseDaDiva
02-06-2021, 01:22 PM
I won't watch the video but when I see stuff like this I can't help but think what the consequences would be if some YT male savagely attacked some sheboon who was innocently planting flowers - yeah, sows don't plant flowers, but IF they did. Imagine the world-wide outrage?

Ray Cizzums
02-06-2021, 03:10 PM
I won't watch the video but when I see stuff like this I can't help but think what the consequences would be if some YT male savagely attacked some sheboon who was innocently planting flowers - yeah, sows don't plant flowers, but IF they did. Imagine the world-wide outrage?

MY brother's friend in Manhattan has a bird's eye view of a fat sow, who frequently waddles backwards, in between parked cars, and shits in the gutter in front of his building. I would put on my logging boots, and deliver a field goal kick to it's monkey chute, and make no apologies for doing so. My boot would be unrecoverable, but might provide some contraceptive effect, if left in place.