PDA

View Full Version : Give them a Country

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-12-2021, 11:01 PM
If all niggers and liberals were given their own Country, I mean make it any piece of land you want. Give them California. If they bitch and moan, give them a few of the others, Washington, Oregon, whatever. This will never happen but it should. If we did though, give them their own country, how long would it take for them to be begging to get the fuck out?

An even harder question, how long before they just do it all again? Would the niggers go first? Would they be the ones begging to get out or would it be the white liberals? Genuinely interested in feedback here.

Jim Crow
01-12-2021, 11:42 PM
If all niggers and liberals were given their own Country, I mean make it any piece of land you want. Give them California. If they bitch and moan, give them a few of the others, Washington, Oregon, whatever. This will never happen but it should. If we did though, give them their own country, how long would it take for them to be begging to get the fuck out?

An even harder question, how long before they just do it all again? Would the niggers go first? Would they be the ones begging to get out or would it be the white liberals? Genuinely interested in feedback here.
I agree about giving libs and their nigg pets their own states.But how do we keep the worthless bastards out of ours?

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-12-2021, 11:59 PM
I agree about giving libs and their nigg pets their own states.But how do we keep the worthless bastards out of ours?

This was the second part of my question. How long after we finally give up and they come back in, do they do it all over again? I know your response will be, well never let the fucks back in a d I couldn’t agree more but there are some of us that sees a starving human baby and has pity.it would just repeat.

what is going on now is basically no different than1776. Some of us want freedom and want out of the tyranny we are under but when or if we do break free again, when does this shit just repeat?

Jim Crow
01-13-2021, 12:06 AM
This was the second part of my question. How long after we finally give up and they come back in, do they do it all over again? I know your response will be, well never let the fucks back in a d I couldn’t agree more but there are some of us that sees a starving human baby and has pity.it would just repeat.

what is going on now is basically no different than1776. Some of us want freedom and want out of the tyranny we are under but when or if we do break free again, when does this shit just repeat?
The way to keep them out is to run the country in a conservative way and not allow change in the wrong direction.That would make it undesirable for libs to return.

Whitey Ford
01-13-2021, 12:24 AM

That would never work. They would waste little time squandering their resources, eating up all the wealth and running it into the ground until there was nothing left. Then they would find some reason to invade your land. If you refuse, they scream raycisss, diversity, inclusion and whatnot. Eventually, some brainwashed faction of idiots in your land would let some of them in and it would be back to the races all over again. Remember, 'diversity' is just another word for no more white people. White people generate wealth. And then when they want to separate the whiteys from their wealth, they just get rid of whitey and take it. Just look at South Africa.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-13-2021, 12:28 AM
That would never work. They would waste little time squandering their resources, eating up all the wealth and running it into the ground until there was nothing left. Then they would find some reason to invade your land. If you refuse, they scream raycisss, diversity, inclusion and whatnot. Eventually, some brainwashed faction of idiots in your land would let some of them in and it would be back to the races all over again. Remember, 'diversity' is just another word for no more white people. White people generate wealth. And then when they want to separate the whiteys from their wealth, they just get rid of whitey and take it. Just look at South Africa.

Ford, I know this brother. Why is this? You create something successful, more people want in, you allow them in and they destroy it from the inside out. How long would it take this time around? Last time was 200 years. This time, I bet it would take 10 years. Social media accelerates all of it.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-13-2021, 12:39 AM
The way to keep them out is to run the country in a conservative way and not allow change in the wrong direction.That would make it undesirable for libs to return.
I don’t see it that way. I see libs as redcoats. If we tried to run and escape their tyranny, they would run and attack us. They would be dispatched and retreat to their shantys. Then, they would see how well we are doing without them and how poorly they are doing. They would offer some sort of treaty, some fuck that we have elected would accept and the cycle would repeat.

Goodman Grey
01-13-2021, 12:41 AM

Anti-personnel land mines?

(Not especially useful if you live in a human-dense area, but if you live in an area where you have a lot of property and lots of trespassers... they might even be useful for keeping certain beasts from attacking animals or plant life on your farm.)

haywood
01-13-2021, 01:03 AM

(Not especially useful if you live in a human-dense area, but if you live in an area where you have a lot of property and lots of trespassers... they might even be useful for keeping certain beasts from attacking animals or plant life on your farm.)

BEST solution yet!!

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-13-2021, 01:24 AM

Now we’re talkin.

Coon Club Road
01-13-2021, 02:04 PM
"... But how do we keep the worthless bastards out of ours?"

Plenty O jobs! :lol

Jim Crow
01-13-2021, 05:20 PM
Plenty O jobs! :lol
First of all, that was a fantasy scenario. We will never get rid of the liberals. They are like an albatross around working America’s neck.

jenkemfactory
01-13-2021, 05:26 PM
Give them Greenland.

NotThatGuy
01-13-2021, 10:03 PM
Isn't that how Liberia started? Anyway, libs and jigs are not content on just ruining their cities/states. Once their environment is a complete shithole, they make a mass-exodus to their next victim environment. Change the laws, and said new place becomes a shithole. Look at all of them moving out of California in droves. They voted stupid laws in, "no straws" but shitting on the sidewalk is completely legal.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-13-2021, 11:22 PM
Isn't that how Liberia started? Anyway, libs and jigs are not content on just ruining their cities/states. Once their environment is a complete shithole, they make a mass-exodus to their next victim environment. Change the laws, and said new place becomes a shithole. Look at all of them moving out of California in droves. They voted stupid laws in, "no straws" but shitting on the sidewalk is completely legal.

True! They’re parasites. Take nutrients from host until host is destroyed and move on to the next.

Sandy
01-16-2021, 04:25 PM
Give them Greenland.

"Unemployed? In Greenland?"

That does sound just like niggers, doesn't it?

Bottle_of_Hate
01-17-2021, 12:49 PM
Nogo on that. Those states are only shitty because of liberals and niggers. Move them out of the nation to wakanda motherland. They will fight tooth and nail not to go back to where they were "stolen" from.