PDA

View Full Version : Boongs Break into Vet and Steal Drugs meant for Animals

Aussie Chimper
01-12-2021, 04:26 PM
Katherine, Northern Territory

Police believe the same group also broke into a local vet clinic earlier on Monday between 4am and 5.30am.
The thieves stole a white 2016 Ford Ranger and a dark grey 20 kilogram Lockwood safe containing veterinary drugs which are harmful to humans if taken.

'The drugs are not suitable for humans and could cause death if consumed,' Senior Sergeant Karen Sanderson said in a statement.

Boongs supposedly have the lowest IQ's on the planet, yet they know more about pharmaceuticals than doctors and the police!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9135735/Terrifying-moment-gang-youths-break-country-club-rampage.html

Goodman Grey
01-12-2021, 05:30 PM
Maybe they wanted to spay and/or neuter themselves.

Jim Crow
01-12-2021, 05:51 PM
Niggers are animals.They can take the drugs themselves.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-12-2021, 06:31 PM
Wait -- aren't Boongs of ancient Asian origins and genetics?

Whitey Ford
01-12-2021, 10:11 PM
Boongs Break into Vet and Steal Drugs meant for Animals

I thought that Noongas were animals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDocGfvYmBM

Coon Club Road
01-12-2021, 10:50 PM
^^^ That be a nigga's brown papah cooler! :lol

Sambo
01-13-2021, 12:55 AM
Q. Why do they call Aborigines "boongs"?

A. Because that's the sound they make when you hit them with your car.

Coon Club Road
01-13-2021, 01:30 AM

:thumb

Ignatow
01-13-2021, 03:01 AM

Yep, that's what I heard, that's the sound they make when your Land Rover hits them. I've also heard them called abos. They may be primitive, but I don't think they can hold a candle to the true, the genuine, Sub-Saharan nigger species.

Ignatow
01-13-2021, 03:08 AM
Wait -- aren't Boongs of ancient Asian origins and genetics?

I've read they left Africa, walked and sailed on the south tip regions of Asia, then to Papua New Guinea, then to Aussie Land. They don't look like they are even remotely related or have Asian genes. What anthropologists would have us believe is, we are all descended from Africans. I don't accept that at all, because I really believe in the difference of species (as in dogs vs. wolves, i.e. humans vs. niggers).

I don't have any particular animosity against abos because they haven't affected me in any significant way. They are just feral in their lands, and they don't ask for reparayshuns from slavery. See, I'm a level headed racist.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-13-2021, 10:14 AM
Boongs supposedly have the lowest IQ's on the planet, yet they know more about pharmaceuticals than doctors and the police!

Nah. It is just like lab animals. They know if they press the button they get a treat. But they haven't figured out why in some cases they get a shock instead of a treat. They don't know why the little pills do what they do, they just know it does it.

between 4am and 5.30am.

That is pretty much bed time for the average nigger. They must have been sleepy.

Groid_Rage
01-13-2021, 02:09 PM

THe Aussie have to keep telling the abos to NOT sleep on the pavement of highways. For some stupid nigger reason, they think asphalt roads are a good place to sleep on. What other people think that?

Groid_Rage
01-13-2021, 02:35 PM
I've read they left Africa, walked and sailed on the south tip regions of Asia, then to Papua New Guinea, then to Aussie Land. They don't look like they are even remotely related or have Asian genes. What anthropologists would have us believe is, we are all descended from Africans. I don't accept that at all, because I really believe in the difference of species (as in dogs vs. wolves, i.e. humans vs. niggers).

I don't have any particular animosity against abos because they haven't affected me in any significant way. They are just feral in their lands, and they don't ask for reparayshuns from slavery. See, I'm a level headed racist.Those retarded nogs couldn't even build a raft. They must have floated over from Apefreaka on fallen coconut trees after a big typhoon.

Whitey Ford
01-13-2021, 03:45 PM
THe Aussie have to keep telling the abos to NOT sleep on the pavement of highways. For some stupid nigger reason, they think asphalt roads are a good place to sleep on. What other people think that?

When I was a kid growing up in (then) rural Queen Creek, Arizona on a ranch way out in the middle of nowhere we used to see dead rattlesnakes on the road all the time. The dumb snakes would wriggle out onto the asphalt to soak up what heat was left on the road from the day's sunshine. Then people would run them over when they drove past. You'd think an abbo would be smarter than a snake.

Groid_Rage
01-14-2021, 12:53 AM
When I was a kid growing up in (then) rural Queen Creek, Arizona on a ranch way out in the middle of nowhere we used to see dead rattlesnakes on the road all the time. The dumb snakes would wriggle out onto the asphalt to soak up what heat was left on the road from the day's sunshine. Then people would run them over when they drove past. You'd think an abbo would be smarter than a snake.It makes sense, they are cold blooded dumb animals so they like heat. But you'd think even a stupid nigger would figure a shady place on a bed of leaves would be better than an asphalt roadway to sleep on.

Ignatow
01-14-2021, 03:00 AM
Those retarded nogs couldn't even build a raft. They must have floated over from Apefreaka on fallen coconut trees after a big typhoon.

The abos origin is perplexing. Must be a different species apart from us.