PDA

View Full Version : British nigger starves itself to deffs and of course it's 'ol whitey's fault !

CoonsЯus
01-12-2021, 09:17 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-55623071

A useless snakeheaded nigger did the right thing and starved itself to goodification. This is actually a nice way to go niggers and more of you should consider this delisting. This nigger had mental issues, shocker there I hear you cry, and pulled all its teefs out with pliers before it stole its last breath. The government stopped the nigger's welfare checks so it couldn't feed itself.

Now the fambly are looking for the obligatory nigger lottery payout and are ' seekin juzziz ' as per the usual nigger war cry, when there's gibsmuhdats involved of course.

So why didn't the family take care of the nigger when it was breevin......Simple, it was the white man's problem, just like every nigger is.

The BBC posts the image of the magical nigger in front of all the trophies it obviously won for muh-dikkery and looting as per usual.

Coon Club Road
01-12-2021, 10:05 AM
The BBC posts the image of the magical nigger in front of all the trophies it obviously won for muh-dikkery and looting as per usual.

I doubt those are his trophies for Muh-Dikkery or looting... more like stolen Valor if anything.

The picture is probably more likely from inside a pawn shop it's shoplifting from.

Goodman Grey
01-12-2021, 12:45 PM
The Queen should give it an award for being a good nigger. :)

IseDaDiva
01-12-2021, 12:57 PM
So the fambly saw their beloved nigger turning into a toothpick and did nothing about it? Typical caring niggers. YT should have visited the coon daily and shoved food into its maw. It's all their fault the nigger kicked.

Midder Peenud Hayed
01-12-2021, 03:44 PM
I don't care if I get blamed or not, as long as there's a dead nigger involved.

Jim Crow
01-12-2021, 05:58 PM
Nigga be daid! All’s well that ends well!

IseDaDiva
01-12-2021, 07:05 PM
When does his so caring nigger fambly put up a GoFundaNigger page for some free :gibs

What would they need money for? Seems the toothpick could just be stuffed into a drainpipe. No need for a funeral.

Rastus Nigger
01-12-2021, 07:27 PM
We need that to be happening countless times every day here in the USA.

Groid_Rage
01-14-2021, 11:01 AM
Did you see that shot of all those cucks and whiggers holding a "vigil" for the dead nog? You'd think if the nigger mattered so much they would have checked up on him and fed him too while he was still stealing O2.
:niggerlover :niggerlover :niggerlover

NigShitPigShit
01-14-2021, 01:56 PM
Alison Turner, fiancée of Mr Graham's son, said she believed the DWP breached equality legislation by not considering whether his mental state was a factor when he missed a fitness for work assessment and ignored phone calls and home visits.

Nigger sounded cunning as ever!

Not YT's fault the wog spent everything on speed and 'ludes and was too damn lazy to eat (an act demanding planning, preparation, and, you know, chewing).

IseDaDiva
01-14-2021, 06:23 PM
Did you see that shot of all those cucks and whiggers holding a "vigil" for the dead nog? You'd think if the nigger mattered so much they would have checked up on him and fed him too while he was still stealing O2.
:niggerlover :niggerlover :niggerlover

Somehow I have the uncanny feeling that had he been of any human species, not a single shit would have been given by the libtard faction. It's all just a big, phony "Look at me! Look how I love our darkie brethren and how liberal I am!" ploy to score SJW points on Reddit or other sickening social platforms.

Sandy
01-15-2021, 10:04 PM

Deport them all, permanently, to the sub-Saharan country of their choice to live among the niggers they love. Maybe they can blaze a trail through the jungle and find Wakanda.

Odin's balls
01-19-2021, 09:21 AM
Once the :gibs stopped coming, the useless coon obviously didn't think the unthinkable and get a job in order to feed itself.
This is what happens when you think you're being kind to niggers, they become so lazy and complacent that they will physically starve to death without YT bailing them out.

Just look at Africa. The minute humans got bored of the chimpouts and became disgusted with the niggers, they almost immediately started to starve to death on a continental scale. When they weren't otherwise occupied with killing each other.

Bottle_of_Hate
01-20-2021, 10:11 AM
When does his so caring nigger fambly put up a GoFundaNigger page for some free :gibs

It has been up since May last year. :rofl

Fundraiser by Adrian H. : Starved by DWP (gofundme.com) (https://www.gofundme.com/f/starved-by-dwp?qid=2cc70d42c601e05a8c64870c444b5261)

He was "murdered" an sheit... This is going to catch on and nigger will now be permanently on the dole whenever the left is in charge.

IseDaDiva
01-20-2021, 10:32 AM
Once the :gibs stopped coming, the useless coon obviously didn't think the unthinkable and get a job in order to feed itself.
This is what happens when you think you're being kind to niggers, they become so lazy and complacent that they will physically starve to death without YT bailing them out.

Just look at Africa. The minute humans got bored of the chimpouts and became disgusted with the niggers, they almost immediately started to starve to death on a continental scale. When they weren't otherwise occupied with killing each other.

Troof!

NigShitPigShit
01-20-2021, 10:53 AM
He was "murdered" an sheit... This is going to catch on and nigger will now be permanently on the dole whenever the left is in charge.

*sigh* I better get a wheelbarrow to carry grocery-shopping money. Once the niggs get actual, official reparashuns (as opposed to the looted ones they been "gettin"), expect that dollar to tank.

Sandy
01-20-2021, 06:13 PM
*sigh* I better get a wheelbarrow to carry grocery-shopping money. Once the niggs get actual, official reparashuns (as opposed to the looted ones they been "gettin"), expect that dollar to tank.

We're headed for the biggest nightmare of federal spending to make the liberals happy. Harris has talked about reparations for a long time, and the only way to get that nigger in as HNIC was on the coattails of a YT who won by election fraud.

NigShitPigShit
01-21-2021, 01:55 AM
the only way to get that nigger in as HNIC was on the coattails of a YT who won by election fraud

No shit. One who is on life support at that!

Whitey Ford
01-22-2021, 02:10 AM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-nottinghamshire-55623071

This nigger had mental issues, shocker there I hear you cry, and pulled all its teefs out with pliers before it stole its last breath.

Drugs were involved. Who pulls out their own teeth with pliers besides a drugged out person? I once heard a story about a recovering meth tweaker who admitted to using a power drill to drive a screw into a rotten tooth and then use a pair of pliers to pull out that tooth using the screw. Seriously, you have to be on drugs to do screwy stuff like that. Some serious drugs.

Odin's balls
01-23-2021, 05:25 AM
The human hierarchy of priorities:

1. Pay mortgage / bills
2. Feed the kids
3. Feed yourself
4. Save / invest spare cash for a rainy day.

The nigger hierarchy of priorities:

1. Get high
2. Get really high
3. Muh dik
4. Start gofundme page for groceries / funeral costs.

DaveInTexas
01-23-2021, 06:00 AM
Sounds like a self-correcting problem