PDA

View Full Version : Species of monkeys?

Whitey Ford
01-11-2021, 11:57 PM
https://i.imgur.com/8LlZWmZ.jpg

Coon Club Road
01-15-2021, 10:29 AM
That bottom right chimp looks like Mikey Obama!

haywood
01-15-2021, 10:44 AM
That bottom right chimp looks like Mikey Obama!

It beez mike's ancesta n' sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit!!

CoonsЯus
01-15-2021, 12:54 PM
I'd like to post that on hundreds of lightpoles in Harlem...when the niggers get up at 3pm they'll go into cat 5 rages !! :lol

tweakstick
01-15-2021, 01:34 PM
What book does that picture come from?

I MUST HAVE IT!

Is that from a German taxidermy manual or something?

IseDaDiva
01-15-2021, 02:22 PM
I notice the nigger is on the lowest branch of the simian species. The other three are vastly superior in every way to any nigger

jenkemfactory
01-15-2021, 04:00 PM
Awesome. Source?
Save these kinds of images for future use. They will continue to censor websites.

Ignatow
01-15-2021, 05:40 PM
I notice the nigger is on the lowest branch of the simian species. The other three are vastly superior in every way to any nigger

Yes, niggers are surely sub-simians. Usually the other apes are docile unless threatened, and just avoid human contact. Niggers are naturally violent, and want to be in human societies to mooch for everything.

Ray Cizzums
01-15-2021, 06:03 PM
That was drawn before the "Neger" devolved, into Whoopi Goldberg and Stacey Abrams.

IseDaDiva
01-15-2021, 07:01 PM
That was drawn before the "Neger" devolved, into Whoopi Goldberg and Stacey Abrams.

"Whoopi Goldberg". This hideous sow was named Caryn Johnson when her mammy shat her out. I know you're wondering where "Whoopi" came from, right?

She has stated that her stage forename ("Whoopi") was taken from a whoopee cushion; "When you're performing on stage, you never really have time to go into the bathroom and close the door. So if you get a little gassy, you've got to let it go. So people used to say to me, 'You're like a whoopee cushion.'

So she named herself for all her disgusting farting that stunk everyone out and seems proud of it. Ugh. What a nasty sow. No idea what made her steal the name "Goldberg". She doesn't look Jewish at all.

Jim Crow
01-15-2021, 07:30 PM
"Whoopi Goldberg". This hideous sow was named Caryn Johnson when her mammy shat her out. I know you're wondering where "Whoopi" came from, right?

So she named herself for all her disgusting farting that stunk everyone out and seems proud of it. Ugh. What a nasty sow. No idea what made her steal the name "Goldberg". She doesn't look Jewish at all.
One of the most vile and disgusting of its species. One nasty fucking bitch.

tweakstick
01-15-2021, 07:52 PM

The closest to "Goldberg" she ever got was the sleazy club owner she blew for stage time. Her mammy told her she didn't sound "Jewish enough" to make it in Hollywood so she stole the name from a Jew.

Nigger cultural appropriation, once again.

Ray Cizzums
01-15-2021, 08:49 PM

I'm surprised no one was killed by those orangutan farts. Seeing that hideous beast is tough to take, but at least you can look away.
But there's no escape for the cast and crew, from her poisonous out-gassing. Yikes !

IseDaDiva
01-15-2021, 11:26 PM
I'm surprised no one was killed by those orangutan farts. Seeing that hideous beast is tough to take, but at least you can look away.
But there's no escape for the cast and crew, from her poisonous out-gassing. Yikes !

Imagine the smell of the lethal gas expulsion now, when the old sow has gained about 100lbs? She should be pushing that mop, not wearing it on her bald haid.

Ray Cizzums
01-16-2021, 01:18 AM
Imagine the smell of the lethal gas expulsion now, when the old sow has gained about 100lbs? She should be pushing that mop, not wearing it on her bald haid.
That face could strip the bottom paint off a battleship. If you didn't keep it moving, the 16" steel hull armor could be damaged.

NigShitPigShit
01-16-2021, 02:04 AM

Maybe your best find of all. And that's saying A LOT!!! :D

Whitey Ford
01-16-2021, 02:50 AM
What book does that picture come from?

I MUST HAVE IT!

Is that from a German taxidermy manual or something?

I wish I knew. Somebody on reddit gifted me it ages ago ;)
I'll try and look into it.

haywood
01-16-2021, 10:41 AM
One of the most vile and disgusting of its species. One nasty fucking bitch.

And to think that Ted Danson FUCKED that over 30 years ago. What the fuck was he thinking?!

Goodman Grey
01-16-2021, 12:37 PM

Now when I watch Star Trek: The Next Generation, and see the officers talking to Whoopi, I'll be thinking "Those are some true scholars and gentlemen; they aren't even saying anything about the nigger's farts!"

NigShitPigShit
01-16-2021, 01:46 PM
And to think that Ted Danson FUCKED that over 30 years ago.

WAT?!!!?

George Clooney, I could see. He's creepy, disgusting, and totally looks like a shit eater (not that I know exactly how a shit-eater looks, or anything). But Ted Danson seems like someone who actually cares about his hygiene. Of course, Hollywood is the epicenter of pedo- and copro-philia, so they may all have fucked "it" over the years.

Eeew.

Ignatow
01-16-2021, 04:01 PM
WAT?!!!?

George Clooney, I could see. He's creepy, disgusting, and totally looks like a shit eater (not that I know exactly how a shit-eater looks, or anything). But Ted Danson seems like someone who actually cares about his hygiene. Of course, Hollywood is the epicenter of pedo- and copro-philia, so they may all have fucked "it" over the years.

Eeew.

Yes, miscegenating was getting much publicity then, and I'm sure Danson was with that vilest of creatures. You'll never watch Cheers again. I wasn't a big fan anyway, because I'm just grouchy.

haywood
01-16-2021, 09:28 PM
Yes, miscegenating was getting much publicity then, and I'm sure Danson was with that vilest of creatures. You'll never watch Cheers again. I wasn't a big fan anyway, because I'm just grouchy.

I thought that Kirsty Alley was SMOKING hot on that show, when she was a lot thinner!!

haywood
01-16-2021, 09:32 PM
WAT?!!!?

Eeew.

Back then Ted Danson put on black face, told nigger jokes and said "nigger" on National Television!! Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS!! And the best part, whoopie told him to do it!! I'm surprised that with today's "Cancel Culture" he didn't get destroyed over it!! Maybe he may large contributions to creepy joe and willt brown's ho's campaigns and they forgave him? Anyway EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEuWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! !!!!!!!!!

tweakstick
01-16-2021, 09:51 PM
WAT?!!!?

Eeew.

George Clooney is offended. He would NEVER screw Whoopie Gold Turd. He doesn't lean that direction at all:

https://famewatcher.com/is-george-clooney-gay.html

Ignatow
01-17-2021, 12:06 AM
I thought that Kirsty Alley was SMOKING hot on that show, when she was a lot thinner!!

I was in love in Kirsty Alley way back when, and I'm talking ancient history. She was in a show called Masquerade, early 80s. Didn't watch much Cheers.

Then Kirsty - get this - was cast in John Jake's"North and South" - and she was a NIGGERLOVER. Well, her character at least. Her name was Virgilia, and she was an ABOlistionist. She married a nigger played by George Sanford Brown. She was called "an abolitionist whore" by Southerners. Incidentally, in real life, that nigger was the husboon of an early coal burner, Tyne Daly. Fucking ugly monkey.

At that time, I was pro-Union. But now I know we should have never freed these animals.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-17-2021, 12:39 AM

I’m sure the nigger just wanted gold in its name because niggers like shiny stuff. I have used some might shiny fishing lures over the years I thought I may catch a nigger with. I would definitely throw that shit back. Anyways, it should have been Whoopi Goldtoof if there just had to be shiny gold involved.

Jim Crow
01-17-2021, 09:34 AM
And to think that Ted Danson FUCKED that over 30 years ago. What the fuck was he thinking?!
I can’t stand Ted Danson either.Oil drillers are part of the problem.

haywood
01-17-2021, 11:14 AM

A BIG part!! Think bill dumblasio, the mayor of new yawk shitty!! Cuck and ENEMY of the NYPD!!

NigShitPigShit
01-17-2021, 11:48 AM
You'll never watch Cheers again. I wasn't a big fan anyway, because I'm just grouchy.

Never watched a full episode of Cheers, and am barely familiar with the characters.

From what I did see, however, the Ted Danson character had about as jaundiced a take on contemporary society as I. The character was good, but I always felt Ted Danson was gross, although not as disgusting as George Clooney. I loathed Clooney on sight, and was always pleased that the creators of South Park (apparently) hated him too. Supposedly, Clooney begged and begged to appear on South Park, and they finally gave him a "role" as a barking dog. Too bad they didn't show the dog ingesting its own excrement! I hate Clooney as much as I hate niggers! :lmao

I've largely boycotted Hollywood for over a decade, only watching TV while actually on the stairmaster, and then Cartoon Network Adult Swim whenever possible, thereby severely limiting exposure to Hollywood's malignant, anti-American, Frankfurt School, perverted, Evil influence. Hollywood and the Central Banks use communism and the nigger to destroy America. My husband cued me in on that. Since then, much has made sense, although I've had to read between the lines.

Thank you! Thought I was the only one who remembered how drop-dead gorgeous she was (my husband has always hated her for some reason). I guess one reason she may have let herself go was that she knew what it was like to be absolutely stunning--the kind of looks plastic surgery can't buy, and it may not have made her happy.

I wish she'd lose that extra weight. It's a downright shame.

Back then Ted Danson put on black face, told nigger jokes and said "nigger" on National Television!! Those were the GOOD OLD DAYS!! And the best part, whoopie told him to do it!!

She put him under her "spell" D:

Speaking of the GOOD OLD DAYS, let's hear it for 1:13 (you GO, Clint!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY

George Clooney is offended. He would NEVER screw Whoopie Gold Turd. He doesn't lean that direction at all:

https://famewatcher.com/is-george-clooney-gay.html

Matt Damon, from that link, is another disgusting p.o.c.

And, from that link again, it seems George Clooney does in fact lean in "that direction", namely, the direction of the Turd, its Road, Turd-packing, and other Fornicaliac activities.

Boris Becker has a thing for black ooze, and has consequently gone from Teutonic god to disgusting, bloated alcoholic

A BIG part!! Think bill dumblasio, the mayor of new yawk shitty!! Cuck and ENEMY of the NYPD!!

That "License to Drill"/"Burn Coal" seems emblematic of a human's thinking they're above natural order. It so frequently accompanies every form of degeneracy.

haywood
01-17-2021, 12:37 PM
Never watched a full episode of Cheers, and am barely familiar with the characters.

From what I did see, however, the Ted Danson character had about as jaundiced a take on contemporary society as I. The character was good, but I always felt Ted Danson was gross, although not as disgusting as George Clooney. I loathed Clooney on sight, and was always pleased that the creators of South Park (apparently) hated him too. Supposedly, Clooney begged and begged to appear on South Park, and they finally gave him a "role" as a barking dog. Too bad they didn't show the dog ingesting its own excrement! I hate Clooney as much as I hate niggers! :lmao

I've largely boycotted Hollywood for over a decade, only watching TV while actually on the stairmaster, and then Cartoon Network Adult Swim whenever possible, thereby severely limiting exposure to Hollywood's malignant, anti-American, Frankfurt School, perverted, Evil influence. Hollywood and the Central Banks use communism and the nigger to destroy America. My husband cued me in on that. Since then, much has made sense, although I've had to read between the lines.

Thank you! Thought I was the only one who remembered how drop-dead gorgeous she was (my husband has always hated her for some reason). I guess one reason she may have let herself go was that she knew what it was like to be absolutely stunning--the kind of looks plastic surgery can't buy, and it may not have made her happy.

I wish she'd lose that extra weight. It's a downright shame.

She put him under her "spell" D:

Speaking of the GOOD OLD DAYS, let's hear it for 1:13 (you GO, Clint!):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1w29SpEVTY

Matt Damon, from that link, is another disgusting p.o.c.

And, from that link again, it seems George Clooney does in fact lean in "that direction", namely, the direction of the Turd, its Road, Turd-packing, and other Fornicaliac activities.

Boris Becker has a thing for black ooze, and has consequently gone from Teutonic god to disgusting, bloated alcoholic

That "License to Drill"/"Burn Coal" seems emblematic of a human's thinking they're above natural order. It so frequently accompanies every form of degeneracy.

A BETTER scene was from Gran Torino when he called 3 nigger "yoofs" "spooks!!" Nigger says "What did you say old maing?!" And Clint pulls a gun!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IseDaDiva
01-17-2021, 04:34 PM
I can't stand that pompous asshole, Clooney. Never could. He's a rotten actor too and just plays himself in every movie. He's so unlikeable I have no idea why he seems to be such a big star.

I love Kirsty Alley. She says what she thinks and doesn't give a rat's ass what anyone thinks of her. And yes, she was always a natural beauty, but after all she is around 70 now.

Sandy
01-18-2021, 06:23 PM
I heard rumors years ago that Danson drilled oil with that, that thing, but I thought it was just for publicity. I didn't think he could actually stoop to it.

What really disgusted me in Star Trek was the implication that Picard drilled oil with Guinan. Picard, one of the galaxy's biggest ladies men, resorted to an alien nigger!