PDA

View Full Version : You can't make this shit up, folks!

tweakstick
01-11-2021, 12:12 PM
We are all soon to be domestic terrorist. Dimz are trying to make all Trump supporters ILLEGAL!

We are up against demons.Democrats in both the US House and Senate are drafting legislation to classify “Make America Great Again” rallies as “domestic terrorist activity.”
They are literally criminalizing their opposition.
And they are trampling the Constitutional right to freely assemble!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/01/democrats-drafting-legislation-criminalize-trump-rallies-classify-domestic-terrorism/

Goodman Grey
01-11-2021, 12:19 PM
This is how you create the very problem you were trying to eliminate.

I'm sure forcing your perceived enemies to hide and be sneaky, while simultaneously attacking them on every front you can think of will end well.

On the positive side, it's not like Trump supporters have guns, so the Dems can just waltz right into their homes and execute them without any trouble. :rolleyes:

But maybe even those will be taken away.

I think Hitler was known for taking away the freedom of speech and the freedom to bear arms from his citizens. That may have played a part in making it easier to capture the Jews and send them to concentration camps.

I also heard a rumor that Hitler was a vegetarian. I'm not saying all vegetarians are evil monsters, but at least one vegetarian was responsible for a world war and the deaths of millions.

http://vegetarianstar.com/2012/05/17/nancy-pelosi-orders-vegetarian-at-obama-taylor-gourmet-meeting/

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi dined with President Barack Obama and several other leaders in Washington, including House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH), Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev).

The Atlantic reports Pelosi ordered a “vegan sub with sprouts” from Taylor Gourmet, an Italian deli and market specializing in Philadelphia-style hoagies that happens to have a separate vegetarian menu with several sandwich options.