PDA

View Full Version : Oil Drilling US Capitol Cop tops himself in shame over bedding and wedding a she boon

Whitey Ford
01-11-2021, 01:52 AM
Ewwwww, just ewwwww!
Capitol Police officer dies of apparent suicide; it’s not clear if his death is related to the riots

https://i.imgur.com/Hjqs2iU.png

Authorities on Sunday announced the death of a 51-year-old Capitol Police officer. Two people familiar with the matter said the officer’s death was an apparent suicide. Officer Howard Liebengood had been assigned to the Senate Division and was with the department since 2005. He is the son of a former Senate sergeant-at-arms.

It was not clear whether his death was connected to Wednesday’s events.

The officials were not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

“Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family, friends, and colleagues,” the Capitol Police said in a statement. “We ask that his family, and other USCP officers’ and their families’ privacy be respected during this profoundly difficult time.”
https://www.chicagotribune.com/nation-world/ct-nw-capitol-police-officer-howard-liebengood-death-20210110-ou4fzbyle5aoti3i5kj5qti2ha-story.html

Jim Crow
01-11-2021, 08:43 AM
Good job officer!

Goodman Grey
01-11-2021, 09:51 AM
He was married to a sheboon?

Well, I guess that explains the suicide.

animal mother
01-11-2021, 10:02 AM
I hope Robert D'Negro see this story and joins him in Oil Driller Hell.

tweakstick
01-11-2021, 10:36 AM
Ordinarily, I'd only have only four words for him - Hey man, nice shot.

Still, with everything else going on, I have to question every "suicide" or any other death coming out of this mess. He may well have seen something that got him Sorosided. Too bad.

What you could have told me... Now it's a little late.

Coon Club Road
01-11-2021, 11:00 AM
He was married to a sheboon?

Well, I guess that explains the suicide.

More like the bitch kilt him for the insurance money.

He forgot to sleep with one eye open!

I'll bet his daddy was proud of that prize!

Sandy
01-20-2021, 09:39 PM
Still, with everything else going on, I have to question every "suicide" or any other death coming out of this mess. He may well have seen something that got him Sorosided. Too bad.

I like that. The new, broader form of Arkancide.

Jim Crow
01-20-2021, 10:22 PM
I hope Robert D'Negro see this story and joins him in Oil Driller Hell.
De’ Zero offing himself would be great! But he’s too much of a pussy!

tweakstick
01-20-2021, 10:25 PM
I like that. The new, broader form of Arkancide.

Feel free to use that one and fire at will.

My Dad is actually a resident of the state. He told me about Arkanside long before the Clintonovich administration. It was a well known and documented problem in the state. All of it was centered around the Clinton's crime syndicate and the Dixie Mafia. The DM is responsible for putting them in office. The stories were well known in the state but somehow never made it outside the state borders. There are so many that they would make the average man's head spin if I had the time to detail them all.