PDA

View Full Version : Capitol mob makes nigger cop cry by calling him a nigger ( allegedly )

CoonsЯus
01-10-2021, 11:06 PM
https://nypost.com/2021/01/10/black-capitol-police-officers-say-terrorists-used-n-word/

A capitol building cop broke down and cried because it was addressed as a nigger 15 times.

The NY post looks like it has dumped Trump and switched allegiance to the new president faster than a nigger could snatch a banana from you. The media continues to unharness any credibility that it may have once held and public mistrust has never been higher.

Goodman Grey
01-10-2021, 11:25 PM
Well, the cop was a nigger.

What's the problem?

:kkk

Buck Simian
01-11-2021, 01:00 AM
15 times? I hate odd numbers, let me fix this. Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger. There we go - 20 sounds about right.

Jim Crow
01-11-2021, 08:45 AM
Are you kidding me?
Niggers call each other niggers 15 times in one sentence.

Goodman Grey
01-11-2021, 09:54 AM
Are you kidding me?

It just goes to show sometimes that telling the truth can be more hurtful than telling a lie.

And apparently niggers don't like it when white people acknowledge and accept that niggers are niggers.

Are we supposed to lie to ourselves and pretend that they are human like us?

Jim Crow
01-11-2021, 10:20 AM
It just goes to show sometimes that telling the truth can be more hurtful than telling a lie.

And apparently niggers don't like it when white people acknowledge and accept that niggers are niggers.

Are we supposed to lie to ourselves and pretend that they are human like us?
Especially when they keep showing us what they are. It’s in their actions and their achievements.Niggers do nothing but ruin things

Coon Club Road
01-11-2021, 10:41 AM
The reason this shine was assigned to guard a building and not to protect and serve the public....

“I got called [an N-word] 15 times today,”

“I sat down with one of my buddies, another black guy, and tears just started streaming down my face,”

“I cried for about 15 minutes and I just let it out,”

Probably was in charge of guarding the toilet paper closet... or refilling the tampon machine in the ladies head. Fucking pussy.

By reading this article, you can bet this coon has set himself up for the ultimate nigger payday... PTSD from being called names will force him onto disability retirement at the taxpayers expense.

Goodman Grey
01-11-2021, 11:20 AM
They should make stress cards for niggers that they can hold up when their feelings get hurt.

Ignatow
01-11-2021, 08:10 PM
We had a previous generation brutalized by the Japanese during the Bataan Death March. Real men, real Americans. Bayoneted, inhumanely treated. And these niggers feelings are hurt?

CoonsЯus
01-11-2021, 09:05 PM
We had a previous generation brutalized by the Japanese during the Bataan Death March. Real men, real Americans. Bayoneted, inhumanely treated. And these niggers feelings are hurt?

and it angers me. Look at the state of the USA today - why the fuck did they bother? If they'd have known, they'd have stayed at home !

haywood
01-11-2021, 09:18 PM
the reason this shine was assigned to guard a building and not to protect and serve the public....

“i got called [an n-word] 15 times today,”

“i sat down with one of my buddies, another black guy, and tears just started streaming down my face,”

“i cried for about 15 minutes and i just let it out,”

probably was in charge of guarding the toilet paper closet... Or refilling the tampon machine in the ladies head. Fucking pussy.

By reading this article, you can bet this coon has set himself up for the ultimate nigger payday... Ptsd from being called names will force him onto disability retirement at the taxpayers expense.

guaranteed!!

Sandy
01-16-2021, 05:24 PM
Are you kidding me?

Niggers make an excuse to be "offended" by what they celebrate calling each other. They know every "nigga" cRap song by heart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdsmuElafSY

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 06:24 PM
:rofl:rofl:rofl

Tar Remover
01-25-2021, 06:25 PM
Well....... He was a nigger....... Wasn't he?