PDA

View Full Version : Rope Headed Nigger Who Attacked His Hoe & Trashed a Family Dollah Gets 17 Year Scholarship to NBU

Groid_Rage
01-10-2021, 07:45 PM
Man (nigger Derrick Harris) sentenced to 17.5 years for Pensacola Family Dollar brawl
This video is like a nature channel TNB documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4ZJBl8k7bg
:unigger
:gorilla

Goodman Grey
01-10-2021, 07:55 PM
Why are these things allowed to live in the USA?

:(

Coon Club Road
01-10-2021, 09:42 PM
Why are these things allowed to live in the USA?

:(

Why are these things allowed to live period?

IseDaDiva
01-11-2021, 12:25 PM
Holy shit. Why was that buck just a-whalin' on his hoe? She told him she was carrying his demon seed? He found out she muh poosied another buck? She busted his sail foam after she saw pics of other naked hoes on it, or sold his drugs? What could have caused such a chaotic lover's quarrel?

Goodman Grey
01-11-2021, 12:38 PM
Holy shit. Why was that buck just a-whalin' on his hoe? She told him she was carrying his demon seed? He found out she muh poosied another buck? She busted his sail foam after she saw pics of other naked hoes on it, or sold his drugs? What could have caused such a chaotic lover's quarrel?

Maybe he found out that she voted for Trump.

LOL

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-11-2021, 07:20 PM
Probably bleached his clothes or threw his playstation in the bathtub. Lol. The things nigger hoes do to dey bucks.

Whitey Ford
01-11-2021, 08:01 PM

It wasn't any one incident, it was compounded. First, she refused to turn tricks to raise cash for him to buy a new set of rims for his hooptie; she ate all the leftover KFC in the fridge; she used the last of his rolling papers and the final straw was when the ghetto lobster was undercooked. That bitch had it coming, if the nigger hadn't forgotten his Hi-Point she might not even be breathing right now. :bongo

IseDaDiva
01-11-2021, 11:17 PM
Enjoy NU nigger.... Tyrone is waiting for you :lol - Bring plenty of grape jelly , Tyrone like grape....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?reload=9&v=SJFQqfxojh0

Another subject about which niggers are very knowledgeable.

Goodman Grey
01-12-2021, 12:06 AM
Another subject about which niggers are very knowledgeable.

Huh... well, now I know why salad tossing is a thing.

I feel like I learned something today. :(