PDA

View Full Version : New HNIC Harris makes the cover of Vogue

Sandy
01-10-2021, 04:34 PM
There's a simple rule about magic niggers: the more magic a nigger is, the more evil it is. "By the people, for the people, the United States of fashion"? Sweet Jesus, get ready for 4 years of the new anti-fashion icon, when an actual beautiful woman like Melania Trump was ignored only because of her husband.

But this cover is actually being criticized for not looking good, meaning somebody didn't Photoshop enough like for the ex First Tranny. Ugly pantsuit on a fugly overweight niggeress, and Converse. Converse, FFS. Can you imagine what it'll wear to the inaugural ball?

Kamala Harris will be sworn in as Vice President on January 20, but on Sunday it was her new Vogue cover making a splash. The February cover, which features the Vice President-elect standing in her signature Converse sneakers in front of pink and green drapes (the colors of Alpha Kappa Alpha, the sorority she was a member of while at Howard University), is being skewered online, with many saying the styling is underwhelming, unflattering and certainly not fitting of the nation’s first Madam Vice President.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-vogue-cover-182547945.html

The accompanying article inside the magazine tells the story of Harris’s career, and reminds readers of all the remarkable firsts she has achieved.

First Vice President to get to where it did because it muh poosied its way up, will that be mentioned?

Goodman Grey
01-10-2021, 05:49 PM
Maybe Kamala should hire some people to dress her up for public appearances.

They had 'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy'... maybe they could have 'White Groomers For The Ugly Nigger.'

Did they expect Vogue to use photoshop? They probably could have, but it's possible they thought that was how Kamala wanted to be seen.

It's obvious she didn't make much of an effort for that photo shoot, so maybe Vogue thought she just didn't give a flying fuck.

I mean, it looks like they actually reduced the number of colors on Kamala so that they could create the illusion of more detail. I can guarantee that there are people you can hire that know what color combinations should and should not be worn for photographs.

And how is it Vogue's fault that she wore those shoes? I'm not gay, and that's usually one of the last things I notice on a girl, but I think we can all generally agree that she made a bad choice.

Ugh... she looks so ugly, you'd think that only a 60 year old nigger buck might find her attractive.

I aint bin dun did dat!
01-10-2021, 06:07 PM
They had 'Queer Eye For The Straight Guy'... maybe they could have 'White Groomers For The Ugly Nigger.'

Don’t you mean “Racist slave obeys melanin Queen”?

Only niggers and libs can call you a racist while wishing you dead for your skin color in the same sentence. The irony completely dodges them.

haywood
01-10-2021, 06:18 PM
There's a simple rule about magic niggers: the more magic a nigger is, the more evil it is. "By the people, for the people, the United States of fashion"? Sweet Jesus, get ready for 4 years of the new anti-fashion icon, when an actual beautiful woman like Melania Trump was ignored only because of her husband.

But this cover is actually being criticized for not looking good, meaning somebody didn't Photoshop enough like for the ex First Tranny. Ugly pantsuit on a fugly overweight niggeress, and Converse. Converse, FFS. Can you imagine what it'll wear to the inaugural ball?

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/kamala-harris-vogue-cover-182547945.html

First Vice President to get to where it did because it muh poosied its way up, will that be mentioned?

Notice the sheets in the background. I'll bet willy brown splooged on them when kamoola had it's feet up in the air!!

Espantoon
01-10-2021, 06:57 PM
The Root website niggers are chimping out because Kameltoe was disrespected and sheeeit.

Kamala Harris' First Vogue Cover Prompts Questions—Namely, What Was Anna Wintour Thinking? (theroot.com) (https://theglowup.theroot.com/skee-why-kamala-harris-first-vogue-cover-prompts-quest-1846028790)

Goodman Grey
01-10-2021, 07:45 PM
The Root website niggers are chimping out because Kameltoe was disrespected and sheeeit.

Kamala Harris' First Vogue Cover Prompts Questions—Namely, What Was Anna Wintour Thinking? (theroot.com) (https://theglowup.theroot.com/skee-why-kamala-harris-first-vogue-cover-prompts-quest-1846028790)

Turns out Kamala Harris refused to let Vogue take a picture of her, and this was their way of saying "FUCK YOU NIGGER."

Unrelated, but I thought it was funny:

tweakstick
01-10-2021, 10:19 PM
Aww FFS WOMAN!

Do something with yourself.

Preferably involving a .38.

Whitey Ford
01-11-2021, 03:55 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lcTUhMT.jpg

Jim Crow
01-11-2021, 09:13 AM
Notice the sheets in the background. I'll bet willy brown splooged on them when kamoola had it's feet up in the air!!
Stop!
You’re giving me a vision in my head that I don’t want there.

Goodman Grey
01-11-2021, 09:33 AM
I like how the watermelon is just hovering there. :lmao

Coon Club Road
01-11-2021, 10:49 AM
And how is it Vogue's fault that she wore those shoes?

Niggers love clown shoes. They certainly make her look like an ass clown!

tweakstick
01-11-2021, 11:10 AM
I like how the watermelon is just hovering there. :lmao

You can see it? You're not supposed to be able to see it... It's her source of power. Find a way to destroy the interdimensionally phased waddymelon mothership and the host will die as well.

haywood
01-11-2021, 09:16 PM
Stop!
You’re giving me a vision in my head that I don’t want there.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyotch kameltoe went down on willie brown!!

CoonsЯus
01-12-2021, 08:48 AM
https://i.imgur.com/lcTUhMT.jpg

:lol

That's the first new HNIC shop I've seen

Jim Crow
01-12-2021, 08:55 AM
That ugly whore primate isn’t fit to be on the front of a Purina monkey chow bag. But what else would you expect from a liberal rag like Vogue?

haywood
01-12-2021, 08:58 AM
That ugly whore primate isn’t fit to be on the front of a Purina monkey chow bag. But what else would you expect from a liberal rag like Vogue?

Exactly!!

Coon Club Road
01-12-2021, 09:57 AM
That ugly whore primate isn’t fit to be on the front of a Purina monkey chow bag

One Liner Award Winner of the Day! :thumb

Sandy
01-12-2021, 10:28 AM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beyotch kameltoe went down on willie brown!!

Worse, you know Willie probably reciprocated going down...in a DL way!

haywood
01-12-2021, 11:33 AM
Worse, you know Willie probably reciprocated going down...in a DL way!

LOL!!