PDA

View Full Version : Another old woman in NY thrown to the ground and robbed, of course it's a nigger

Sandy
01-10-2021, 03:59 PM
Police are looking for a man they say threw an 83-year-old woman to the sidewalk and stole her purse in Queens over the weekend, authorities say.

The elderly woman was walking along Queens Boulevard around 5:15 p.m. Sunday when the unidentified suspect got out of a dark SUV, grabbed her purse and threw her to the ground, authorities say. He made off with about $50, her identification, bank cards and an iPhone.

The woman suffered a broken elbow in the attack, police said.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/83-year-old-woman-thrown-to-nyc-sidewalk-robbed-of-purse-and-more-cops/2813113/

For $50 and a phone it can't use, the nigger broke an old woman's elbow. Well, it would have done it for free just to get back at YT.

Because niggers look alike, there's only one way to deal with this that's fair to humanity.

Coon Club Road
01-10-2021, 04:07 PM
Another old woman in NY thrown to the ground and robbed, of course it's a nigger...

But of course!

Sandy
01-10-2021, 04:22 PM
From the security footage. Since niggers look alike, if the cops wanted to do an honest job, they'd round up the nearest 100,000 niggers and demand each one prove it's innocent.

Jim Crow
01-11-2021, 11:42 AM
All niggs are criminals,but NYCs niggs are more aggressive,because they know citizens can’t carry guns and they can pretty much get away with anything.Here in Florida, if someone saw a nigg mugging an old lady, the nigg would be shot.
I grew up in the tri state area. I’ve had my property stolen a few times. And I’ve had close friends and family victimized by niggs.I wasn’t raising a family in that environment.If you want to survive, you either have to hide in the house all the time or move out. I decided to move.

Cat fur allergic
01-12-2021, 01:16 PM
In a just world, all the niggers would be rounded up and "questioned". After being "questioned". The other niggers in other areas will never do this again.

Coon Club Road
01-12-2021, 01:55 PM
How much extra effort would it have taken to add "black" before "man" in the news article.

"Police are looking for a "insert black, colored, spook, jig, shine or any word meaning nigger" man they say threw an 83-year-old woman to the sidewalk..."

If they were serious about catching the moulie, identification would have been made much easier.

The media just doesn't want to hand nigger criminals over!

Groid_Rage
01-12-2021, 02:58 PM
Only a fucking nigger .....