PDA

View Full Version : UK Cadbury chocolate commercial is making people sick

CoonsЯus
01-09-2021, 11:46 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfykcmIAwx4

This has to be the most disgusting commercial I have ever seen. The ad is littered with niggers, but if you can make it to the last scene there's a surprise !!

Goodman Grey
01-10-2021, 12:01 AM
Hahahaha!!!

It's like a celebration of all the things that are considered unacceptable! :lmao

I wonder if Pepsi will make some bukkake advertisements for the Super Bowl. (They could have a bunch of niggers jacking off into a punch bowl, except it will be shown as being filled with Pepsi, and a beta cuck white man will then be seen chugging the contents.)

If that actually happens... I think we might as well just accept that we have all lost our minds and embrace the insanity.

Coon Club Road
01-10-2021, 12:04 AM
It's like a celebration of all the things that are considered unacceptable! :lmao

You got that right!

Sandy
01-10-2021, 03:31 PM
When you said surprise, I thought you meant a mudshark popping up. That is maybe the most disgusting thing I've ever seen with miscegenation. Gucci commercials showing half naked YT women frolicking with bucks, HIV commercials showing YT drag queens with a pygmie and bucks flapping bootlips with each other, and of course all the commercials showing happy mudsharks and oildrilles. I thought I'd seen it all.

Jim Crow
01-10-2021, 03:54 PM
Libs pushing more immorality into your face. Best thing to do is stay away from the boob tube. Nigs and immorality is all you’ll see.

Sambo
01-10-2021, 06:27 PM
This kind of poison is intended to portray the repulsive and perverted culture of commies as something fun and desirable. The juxtaposition of images of happy celebration alongside nigger animals and disgusting perversions is meant to confuse. It is meant to demoralize.

CoonsЯus
01-10-2021, 08:56 PM
When you said surprise, I thought you meant a mudshark popping up. That is maybe the most disgusting thing I've ever seen with miscegenation. Gucci commercials showing half naked YT women frolicking with bucks, HIV commercials showing YT drag queens with a pygmie and bucks flapping bootlips with each other, and of course all the commercials showing happy mudsharks and oildrilles. I thought I'd seen it all.

I was actually referring to the penultimate scene....the nigger and its boyfriend sharing the egg. How could you buy Cadbury's again? I'm sure the white boy will be drilling his Cadbury later.

Odin's balls
01-11-2021, 11:18 AM
I have read about this in the newspapers. Therefore in the interests of my blood pressure and my sanity, I shall not be clicking on the video.

However, if anyone here has been affected and feels the need to purge themselves, just eat a cream egg. You will spend the rest of the day performing the technicolour yawn.

Ignatow
01-11-2021, 08:04 PM
What's up, UK? A great tradition of excellence, fighting Nazis, only to fall like this? Same here, we made the world free, only for beastiality and faggotry and debauchery?

A princess of England throws herself to 2 muslim cameljocks? (Good job, Philip's SAS). A prince of England marries a negress?

Traditional British brands, modeled by feral dark apes?

QE2 must immediately rescind her royal warrant awarded to Cadbury. Disgraceful!

Does the Church of England now allow beastiality and abominations?

Whitey Ford
01-11-2021, 09:01 PM
I wonder if Pepsi will make some bukkake advertisements for the Super Bowl. (They could have a bunch of niggers jacking off into a punch bowl, except it will be shown as being filled with Pepsi, and a beta cuck white man will then be seen chugging the contents.)

The commercial is going to feature a bunch of niggers with a huge watermelon. They all drill holes in it and then muh dik the holes until they drain their balls into it. Then an army of scrawny effeminate cucks walk in wearing t-shirts that say 'So Sorry' on them and are forced by the niggers to eat the watermelon.

IseDaDiva
01-12-2021, 12:48 PM
I have read about this in the newspapers. Therefore in the interests of my blood pressure and my sanity, I shall not be clicking on the video.

However, if anyone here has been affected and feels the need to purge themselves, just eat a cream egg. You will spend the rest of the day performing the technicolour yawn.

Trust me - you're better off not seeing it. This is even worse than that deviant old silverback buck sexually violating a giraffe for Skittles.

Aside from the glorifying of niggers and that puke-worthy last scene you have to admire the very consistant and determined effort of all media to portray white males as dweeby, sissified, beta cuck weaklings.

NoNiggers
01-12-2021, 05:24 PM
Hahahahahaha Comments are turned off.