PDA

View Full Version : Nigger convicted in 1993 now says it can't be executed because it's retarded

Sandy
01-09-2021, 02:04 PM
Same excuse every time. Every nigger is a born retard, so if they could get off for "intellectual disability," no nigger would ever be punished.

A former Richmond gang member sentenced to death in 1993 is asking the U.S. Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals for a stay of execution, citing his claims of an intellectual disability.

Cory Johnson, 55, is facing execution by federal authorities Jan. 14 for seven murders committed in Richmond in 1992 when he was part of the deadly Newtowne crack cocaine gang that killed at least 11 people — many perceived as snitches — in a 45-day period.

The federal government had not executed anyone for 17 years until last year, when the Trump administration began carrying out death sentences. There were 10 executions last year and three set for this month. Johnson’s execution is scheduled for less than a week before President-elect Joe Biden, a death penalty opponent, takes office.

“Corey Johnson’s trial was one of the first federal capital trials in the modern era and the very first where mental retardation was at issue,” his lawyers argue in a 19-page motion filed Friday with the Richmond-based appeals court.

https://richmond.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/former-richmond-gang-member-set-for-execution-next-week-files-appeal-citing-intellectual-disability/article_9eeb67f6-6ddb-53e7-89c1-8fc34c2d14ae.html

If they killed niggers, or humans involved in the drug trade, I don't care who or what was killed. The nigger should still have been put to death all those years ago, 5 minutes after it was convicted (all the time it takes to walk it out and start applying hemp therapy), so that someday it can't be freed and kill humans.

Resuming the federal death penalty is one of the best things Trump ever did. Can you imagine, 17 years of Obama and Bush refusing to have the appropriate sentence dished out?

Moe_Gibbs
01-09-2021, 02:32 PM
It's a moot point, all niggers are retarded.

Groid_Rage
01-09-2021, 05:58 PM
All the nog has to do is make it to the 21st and Kumhola will pardon it and then welcome it to the WH

Goodman Grey
01-09-2021, 06:28 PM
From what I've been hearing, the lethal injection techniques that were being used might be considered cruel and unusual.

As an alternative, I propose the following alternative: invent a projectile weapon that delivers enough kinetic energy to the target so that it is rendered unconscious or dead almost instantaneously upon impact.

It's a shame that such devices do not currently exist.

tweakstick
01-10-2021, 07:33 AM
From what I've been hearing, the lethal injection techniques that were being used might be considered cruel and unusual.

As an alternative, I propose the following alternative: invent a projectile weapon that delivers enough kinetic energy to the target so that it is rendered unconscious or dead almost instantaneously upon impact.

It's a shame that such devices do not currently exist.

I think I might have just found what you are looking for!!!

The best part is, that if you run out of projectiles, you can use the condemned as the projectile!

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.real-world-physics-problems.com%2Fimages%2Ftrebuchet.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

P.S.
As far as Biteme or Kumswalla being anti death penalty, I honestly don't think they will be.

First, they were only anti capital punishment for votes. Both of them have a true history of hating and jailing niggers even if Heels up is arguably a nigger herself (at least she claims to be but I call bullshit). Both of them have jailed a boatload of niggers in their earlier days when they could politically profit for doing so. At this point, they will have achieved what they set out to do and will have no reason not to show their true colors. Biden is known to hate niggers. Sadly, it's his only redeeming quality. Harris has a track record that shows she will put them away. Once they get the change of address that they want, I think it's much more likely than not that they will show their true colors (NPI).

Secondly, they can't be anti death penalty because they will need to kill a fuck ton of us to stay in power. Probably in the middle of the night in our sleep or after a short one man magistrate trial by a handpicked goon. I expect concurrent trials in defendant masses of a couple of dozen at least just to keep things moving along quickly. Judges and executioners have to sleep too, you know.